What's new

Asoka Chakra, Chanakya and RAW

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm laughing at you Indians because you think ''Indian'' is one race

hey yaar Indian is not a race but a sense...a blood that that flows in every Indian....its like heartbeat which keeps us alive....just like being Pakistani makes u proud and keeps u alive

so enjoy being a true nationalist....let it be Indian, Pakistani or Chinese

:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

Brother , they dont mean one race.........but one NATION....
Just like PAKISTAN.

I didn think i ll even thank u one day...because we r always 180 deg or more on our views..anyways good point.:tup:

p.s.: This is my last post to u onn this thread..as many senior members from both sides have PM ed me and the mod even banned me for 5 mins. :woot:

Did i hear you say sorry for being proven wrong.??
More denials, i am sure you can live with them.

I dont say sorry to anyone except my parents,friends or teachers and ur not one of them.

I am not here to prove anything to a sorry soul who was trying to champion Dalits from all over India but was lost for words when they were being smeared in your own backyard. period.

Bawaaaa, daily basis.?? when was the last time, how many pylons, what length of gas pipe. Any pictures of the damaged utilities going by your science. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

As i said i m not gonna start again.
But its never late to know anything new or come out of a false perception.
So understand that there is/was no insurgency or separatist movement in Tamil Nadu and all the Tamil Members can vouch for that.

But since u asked for it let me help u in the last part:

BBC NEWS | South Asia | Quetta bomb blast 'kills three'

Bomb Blasts in Balochistan, 2010

Panjgur bomb blast kills FC official, injures ten others | The Baloch Hal

Exclusive photos of Panjgur bomb blast | The Baloch Hal

Take a look into the second and the fourth links specially as they provide a complete database of bomb blasts in 2010 and the photos u asked for..

Bye.....:wave::wave:

p.s.: This is my last post to u onn this thread..as many senior members from both sides have PM ed me and the mod even banned me for 5 mins. :woot:
You know looking at your vulnerable situation, i for once believe you.

I dont say sorry to anyone except my parents,friends or teachers and ur not one of them.

Thy who are not flexible, are easy to snap.
As i said i m not gonna start again.
But its never late to know anything new or come out of a false perception.
So understand that there is/was no insurgency or separatist movement in Tamil Nadu and all the Tamil Members can vouch for that.

But since u asked for it let me help u in the last part:

BBC NEWS | South Asia | Quetta bomb blast 'kills three'

Bomb Blasts in Balochistan, 2010

Panjgur bomb blast kills FC official, injures ten others | The Baloch Hal

Exclusive photos of Panjgur bomb blast | The Baloch Hal

Take a look into the second and the fourth links specially as they provide a complete database of bomb blasts in 2010 and the photos u asked for..

Bye.....:wave::wave:
Just click the link and count how many times the name TN appears.
Surely where there is smoke, there is fire.
RECENT INSURGENCIES IN Tamil Nadu - Google Search
BTW, no one denies there was a low intense insurgency in Balochistan just like there is in 26 Indian States, and i could conveniently post graphic images of bodies of CRPF scattered on the road.
However, i'll still hold the high moral ground.
Terrorism-related incidents in Tamil Nadu, 2007-2010 -- India Datasheets - South Asia Terrorism Portal

You know looking at your vulnerable situation, i for once believe you.

Thy who are not flexible, are easy to snap.

Just click the link and count how many times the name TN appears.
Surely where there is smoke, there is fire.
RECENT INSURGENCIES IN Tamil Nadu - Google Search
BTW, no one denies there was a low intense insurgency in Balochistan just like there is in 26 Indian States, and i could conveniently post graphic images of bodies of CRPF scattered on the road.
However, i'll still hold the high moral ground.
Terrorism-related incidents in Tamil Nadu, 2007-2010 -- India Datasheets - South Asia Terrorism Portal

OMG im not able to resist this...but both the links u gave describe the LTTE problem..they r also tamils..but in Srilanka..
.please go thru the page and u can see that its just precautions and protests in Tamil Nadu against the Congress Govt's support to the Sri Lankan govt against LTTE by some fringe organisations.

So moral high ground is mine now.
And from on PM me..we can continue our sweet discussion over there.

OMG im not able to resist this...but both the links u gave describe the LTTE problem..they r also tamils..but in Srilanka..
.please go thru the page and u can see that its just precautions and protests in Tamil Nadu against the Congress Govt's support to the Sri Lankan govt against LTTE by some fringe organisations.

So moral high ground is mine now.
And from on PM me..we can continue our sweet discussion over there.
Let me bring you down from thin air, we didn't have any problem until US invaded Afghanistan, but it's a chain reaction, however in this connection no one blames merely Talibans who were exclusive to Afghanistan. Problems are seldom indigenous until and unless there is an out side connection. Epic Fail.

Let me bring you down from thin air, we didn't have any problem until US invaded Afghanistan, but it's a chain reaction, however in this connection no one blames merely Talibans who were exclusive to Afghanistan. Problems are seldom indigenous until and unless there is an out side connection. Epic Fail.

:blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah:
now u gonna link the war in Somalia to insurgency in north eastern states......chain reaction....

or perhaps GUJARAT. :azn:

Great now your obsession with Tamil Nadu is over that you are going for the sepretist movement of Gujrat??PM we when you reach Kerala..i want to know the sepretists movements in my state :pop:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom