What's new

Aslat Frigate inducted into Pak Navy fleet

It most surely will have AIP and capability to fire CM from torpedo tubes . BMs - not possible .

Never heard of yuan variant with nuke propulsion .

Or are you talking about Qing ??

Well i guess he meant yuan with the capability of launching SLCM like babur from torpedo tubes having diameter of 655mm.

Or in short google about german made dolphin class submarine for israel navy.they have 6 SLCM per sub with 1500km range and each cruise missile having a warhead of upto 200kt yield.10 times more destructive than the one dropped on hiroshima

Israel was and will remain our enemy Sir it has always been our enemy tried to attack us twice one in 80s and second in before we tested our nuclear weapons than helped India in Kargil and above all it has captured Jerusalem and that makes him the enemy
Typical ****** mentality...
We never have any war with Israel. There were few aggressive statement from both sides, but there were also good statement from both sides. Musharaf already canceled the shaheenIII/IV missile program because Israel is not our enemy.

We never have any war with Israel. There were few aggressive statements from both sides, but there were also good statements from both sides. Musharaf already canceled the shaheenIII/IV missile program because Israel is not our enemy.

So there is a country Israel??
Never heard of it……:pop:

Why can't we get that 'carrier killer' thing on frigates and ****?
Ik india doesnt intend the carrier for us but it's still feels better that way, out sea men's lives are safer

Looks Good. Congrats to Pakistan.

But If i would have been a defense planner of Pakistan, I would have spend my money on Subs.

Why can't we get that 'carrier killer' thing on frigates and ****?
Ik india doesnt intend the carrier for us but it's still feels better that way, out sea men's lives are safer

Because untill now there is only an air-launched version of the so called carrier killer .

Ok,I think that India navy ships all are sitting ducks for JF-17,because Indian warships can't defend against C802.

Oh that CHinese JF 17?!!!!!

Which is unable to perform basic maneuvers after so many years of Induction and China itself is reluctant to induct?!!!!!

You Chinese are really funny nice tiny cute guys!!!!!!!!!

We never have any war with Israel. There were few aggressive statements from both sides, but there were also good statements from both sides. Musharaf already canceled the shaheenIII/IV missile program because Israel is not our enemy.

I appreciate your thinking. But very few in your country will agree with you.

Because untill now there is only an air-launched version of the so called carrier killer .

If it's a so called carrier killer then it must be at least a frigate killer in real terms? As long as it kills something more that what there is now it should be inducted.

Well i guess he meant yuan with the capability of launching SLCM like babur from torpedo tubes having diameter of 655mm.

Or in short google about german made dolphin class submarine for israel navy.they have 6 SLCM per sub with 1500km range and each cruise missile having a warhead of upto 200kt yield.10 times more destructive than the one dropped on hiroshima

Ok . That is what I meant by "It most surely will have AIP and capability to fire CM from torpedo tubes . BMs - not possible ."

In post#63 it was said that yuan will have a nuclear option . I misunderstood it as nuclear propulsion .

If it's a so called carrier killer then it must be at least a frigate killer in real terms? As long as it kills something more that what there is now it should be inducted.

The problem is real capability is not disclosed until now .

And I was talking about the platforms on which the weapon can be mounted not it's target .

Back
Top Bottom