What's new

Asia Cup 2012

Pakistan or India win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Let us not forget in cricket every batsman does not score runs.. So let us not blame Misbah and Azam.

About 15-20 runs short. A good target nevertheless, but India will feel they have a chance. 350 might have been too much for them, considering the bowling Pakistan has.

Pakistan could have made around 360 if they would have maintained the momentum kept by the openers

330 is very good target. Even though we are 10 runs short.

Let us not forget in cricket every batsman does not score runs.. So let us not blame Misbah and Azam.

I can understand if Azam did not score runs because he is new and is also good with the ball but Misbah is a senior experienced batsman. If he cannot bat then he needs to retire.

Disappointing end by the Pakistani batsmen,should have made 350+. Main culprits are Umar Akmal, Afridi, Misbah and Hammad

Rajneesh Gupta tweets: "16th time Pakistan have posted 300+ total against India in ODIs.13 of them came in the winning cause & only 2 in a losing cause."
.........will it be 14 :)

Well Batted the openers, Younis & Akmal!!

330 is a very stiff target, specially in a high voltage match like this one. I think Pakistan will win the match & India will be out of the tournament now.

In the last five overs they did nothing. If they hit some good shorts, Pakistan could've reach 350-360 easily.

Wonderful batting by Pakistan..Pakistan as a team has been really improved a lot after world cup...Good luck to Pakistan..i hope my star Viraat Kohli...will rock this time....:woot:

It's sad to see onctime explosive batsman Afridi has become mere shadow of past.

He is still explosive but mostly as a bowler now, so don't worry your wish will come true about Afridi exploding but only with the ball.

Back
Top Bottom