What's new

Asia Cup 2012

Pakistan or India win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
417341_370981302923039_117621244925714_1179472_635882967_n.jpg

I can understand if Azam did not score runs because he is new and is also good with the ball but Misbah is a senior experienced batsman. If he cannot bat then he needs to retire.

Disappointing end by the Pakistani batsmen,should have made 350+. Main culprits are Umar Akmal, Afridi, Misbah and Hammad

Generally speaking yes Misbah is bad he does not deserve place in the team... But in this particular game he cannot be blamed, you can't ask him to score at any cost when only 2 or 3 overs are left... He's not a slogger.

Ok people hating on Misbah is too much. You all should criticize Afridi instead as he is more well known for a big hitter. It's good enough he moved himself down the batting order! It's quite disappointing to see Pakistanis here not appreciating a good score here. Since when have we hit a 300s during ODIs??

Come on pakistan friends...donot be particular....appriciate the team that they have played such a flawless batting today....

I am satisfied with the higher expectation scored by Pakistan's 329. Extremely happy!

That's biggest runs of this tournaments. :agree:

Pakistan must take 5 wickets under 100.

Ok people hating on Misbah is too much. You all should criticize Afridi instead as he is more well known for a big hitter. It's good enough he moved himself down the batting order! It's quite disappointing to see Pakistanis here not appreciating a good score here. Since when have we hit a 300s during ODIs??

Afridi atleast work with his bowling, Misbah should've hit sixes in last over but he kept his tuk tuk alive.

WOW i never expected 329 runs from pakistan. The match is in their grasp now

Back
Top Bottom