What's new

Artillery Btn moved to LoC as Pak shells Poonch posts again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not once but twice in one in few days :agree:

kargilvictory.jpg

:rofl: :rofl:

Pakistanis trying to remove an India plane piece ? That is a sign of victory ?

I will show you what is victory

tiger-hill-anniversary-313.jpg

edit1.jpg

:tup: :D

Must be Pk's deliberate attempt to push in terrorists, also could be an attempt to divert the US pressure on Pk to a stand off situation between India and Pakistan.
Both of those could be their possible strategic goals. The Pk hope that the US and world will come running to stop this stand off in return cooling off pressure on Pakistan.

This tactic used to work every time earlier, I dont think it will work this time around.

It would be better if India does not retaliate heavily so that the pressure on Pk continues.

I hope we can stop firing on each other when your bsf stops getting that adolescent trigger finger and fires on civilians. Peace brothers.

Not once but twice in a matter of few days :agree:

kargilvictory.jpg
see this beautiful video of kargil war,1971 and Shot Down Pakistan Navy's Spy Plane for violating Indian Airspace

:sniper:

Last edited by a moderator:
This is the amazing feature of Indians.

Their bsf is getting pounded and receiving casualties, however they blame me of being delusional and bringing up 50 year old history. :):D:lol::rofl:

Have a good night guys.
This is unique feature to
RUN AWAY :D good night

Ok ammunition for three days. Or was it two? :rofl:

Whats taking u soooooo long to attack....
or is it u dnt have ammunition for two days.....or guts to attack India...

looks like my choice was right to choose RAZPAK 2nd best troll in best 5 trolls in PDF.. :rofl:

Let me educate you, Sir.

Pakistan Studies - 1971 war

Hindus started Bangladesh movement. Pakistan invaded all of India. 90,000 Indian troops surrendered to the brave, courageous and manly Pakistanis. Hindus and Sikhs started crying, and ran to Russia. Pakistan with big Islamic hearts felt bad, and therefore they let go of all Indian lands. They also made Bangladesh a new nation because Bengali Muslims are their close brothers, who they never raped and killed in millions :pakistan:

:rofl: I won't be surprised if this passage is actually there in their text books .

Out of 25 members listed here, there are 23 Indians. :rofl:

If bhartis like to shoot their guns at women and children then we will pound their soldiers till the end of time.

This is not Bangladesh.

Pakistan Zindabad.

Pakistan is trying to push in militants because they are worried that the Kashmir militancy is ending gradually . They want to revive it again . This is a desperate attempt .

Complaining gang bang :D
So what do you expect after posting that image again and again ??? Flowers ??? :D

Coz its our Artillery Battalion which moved....we are here to cheer them up..:victory:...............:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom