What's new

Artillery Btn moved to LoC as Pak shells Poonch posts again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uhhh what? LOL. During a "Stand-off" , you don't bomb enemy when they are returning home..

Go see the humiliation of 2001 ... YOU started the stand-off...YOU spent THOUSANDS OF CRORES ...YOU lost 700+ men...and YOU UNILATERALLY withdrew and ran back , without even cross an inch of Pakistani border :lol:

America was there..no one "went" to anyone...All the world "came" to sub-continent to de-escalate the situation..as it happens everytime when two countries are about to go to war...

when did this happen.. came in your madrassa daily news.. or you mouth farted this just now??:coffee:

Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah ....

First , give some balls to your military :lol: .... Come back to me when your bharti military has the balls to fire even 1 rocket on Pakistani posts ... :wave:

We all know what happened in 2001 (when you UNILATERALLY withdrew from a stand-off..after disgracefully losing your 700+ soldiers to Pakistan Army's bombing....)

its alright your soldiers have been experiencing sodomy since creation if that is not disgraceful enough i don't know what is.

its alright your soldiers have been experiencing sodomy since creation if that is not disgraceful enough i don't know what is.

That's funny bharti. It seems like only your boys are getting sodomized as of now.

Remember you can hop onto the US's lap to say something negative about Pakistan, but when it comes to your own nation we pound your soldiers, and that too for 10 days straight.

That's funny bharti. It seems like only your boys are getting sodomized as of now.

Remember you can hop onto the US's lap to say something negative about Pakistan, but when it comes to your own nation we pound your soldiers, and that too for 10 days straight.

its alight you have been receiving lap dances from them for years whats the matter? got tired of it and that too on credit.

aintthat stupid you sleep with the USA unlike Pakistan we have our own policy, the Pimps are to steal their HO's lol :rofl:

this dialouge is from some bhojpuri movie...

ZINDAGI RANDWA PHIR BHI GAMANDWA

suites perfectly on pakistan...
MEANS
LIFE SUCKS BUT STILL THERE IS PROUD AND EGO..

Its Zindagi Jhandwa and NOT "Randwa".

You have changed the meaning completely.

And I hope they tell you what happen after 10 days. There are many stories if you want. There is a story thread on siachine running on the forum. I was banned cuz its mention in other threads. So I give you a hint. SSG :D be proud :D

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA Ha
THE DIALOGUE SUITES U PERFECTLY I MUST SAY....

CHECK UR HISTORY U NEED UPDATED LESSONS>>>>

its alight you have been receiving lap dances from them for years whats the matter? got tired of it and that too on credit.

aintthat stupid you sleep with the USA unlike Pakistan we have our own policy, the Pimps are to steal their HO's lol :rofl:

Your foreign policy is to take **** from little Pakistan, while we take **** from the world's super power. HAHA. Joke is still on you. Your Indian super power is getting smacked by a nation 10 times smaller than yours.

INCREDIBLE India. :lol:

I think Indians forgot that they were on Pakistani Border and thought it is a Bangladeshi Border so started firing on civilians.Ended up getting their a$$ whopped by Pakistani Forces.

They took **** from us for over 65 years, and they will continue doing so.

Your foreign policy is to take **** from little Pakistan, while we take **** from the world's super power. HAHA. Joke is still on you. Your Indian super power is getting smacked by a nation 10 times smaller than yours.

INCREDIBLE India. :lol:

Never forget 1971 :pakistan: Enough said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom