What's new

Army proposes to scrap Future Main Battle Tank: instead build on Arjun

Oh ho ho,now where are the chinese pakistani trolls hiding?They are all too eager to jump in an malign the arjun.I have been saying for a long time that lca might be a disappointment but arjun has been a solid success.
Guy, seems you are also nervous when talking about Arjun.
1. First, do it confirmed offically?
2. do not talk too early, is Arjun finished? How long do Arjun project spend? do even now it is finished, such a long time, it is joke itself.

If talking about the proposal of the article, I will said, good, you know too much indian project were changed time by time, set too high object beyond your ability, you should be realistic, you know, after finish backward project, then develop better based on it.

And, My mind, Arjun and LCA both are joke, both spend too much time, and lose the target, I think it is not important, now the important thing is that learn something as much as you can, and do the later project.
No offence. tell you, I like indian Movie, you can make good movie, If you can be realistic, you also can make good weapon by yourself.

This means Indian Army has realized India doesn't know how to build modern tank and has to settle for an inferior outdated tank like Arjun, and will do patch work going forward.

This means Indian Army has realized India doesn't know how to build modern tank and has to settle for an inferior outdated tank like Arjun, and will do patch work going forward.

This Inferior Outdated Tank Outperformed T90 !!

Guy, seems you are also nervous when talking about Arjun.
1. First, do it confirmed offically?
2. do not talk too early, is Arjun finished? How long do Arjun project spend? do even now it is finished, such a long time, it is joke itself.

If talking about the proposal of the article, I will said, good, you know too much indian project were changed time by time, set too high object beyond your ability, you should be realistic, you know, after finish backward project, then develop better based on it.

And, My mind, Arjun and LCA both are joke, both spend too much time, and lose the target, I think it is not important, now the important thing is that learn something as much as you can, and do the later project.
No offence. tell you, I like indian Movie, you can make good movie, If you can be realistic, you also can make good weapon by yourself.

India dont take product even from its country until it do not meet the best of the world, even F-16 & F18 Failed in INdia which was flown by many countries successfully. So if INdia rejected f-16 as inferior then as per you the whole world us using inferior F-16 plane.

India want Arjun can beat any tank in the world then it will take it .

LCA uses many technologies which US has to develop a lot.

India dont take product even from its country until it do not meet the best of the world, even F-16 & F18 Failed in INdia which was flown by many countries successfully. So if INdia rejected f-16 as inferior then as per you the whole world us using inferior F-16 plane.

I know, you stick to high standard, will not subject to substandard(If you know alien standard, don't know whether you will ask for that?), our plane are substand, I know you think that, hehe.

Good luck man, please stick to it, you walk you way, we walk ours, I don't want to judge it, just see the performance.
:cheers:

Watch it, of MK-ii or MK-ii can beat US tank, wolds knows what indian did with US best Patton tanks..

Beating US tank is not big affair, you know, you should set the goal that beat Alien Tank, but don't know whether they have that thing, hehe.
US Tank? You mean T90?

BTW, Are you timetravel? you are a little similar.

This Inferior Outdated Tank Outperformed T90 !!

What official report has stated that? All we got is the rumors from "secret" sources. For all your claims of Argun outperforming T-90, the IA has ditched it in favor of T-90. Why would IA pick T-90 if it's inferior? Don't tell me the generals in IA are corrupted. DRDO is equally corrupted.

Watch it, of MK-ii or MK-ii can beat US tank, wolds knows what indian did with US best Patton tanks..

:rofl: I love to see Arjun going up against Abrams and got blown up.

F-16 & F-18 weren't sold to India because we refused to let you have transfer of technology, not because they are any inferior. Basically we said NO to unreasonable demand from India.

What official report has stated that? All we got is the rumors from "secret" sources. For all your claims of Argun outperforming T-90, the IA has ditched it in favor of T-90. Why would IA pick T-90 if it's inferior? Don't tell me the generals in IA are corrupted. DRDO is equally corrupted.

No Rumours. Reading will give u Answers.

Arjun tank outruns, outguns Russian T-90

F-16 & F-18 weren't sold to India because we refused to let you have transfer of technology, not because they are any inferior. Basically we said NO to unreasonable demand from India.

F 16 and F 18. you mean funny series fighters. you peoples always saying its a combat proven planes. in which combat you proved that. against su 27 or su 30mkk/mki or against su 35 or against j10,j11 etc., you attacked countries which is not even having air force and you itself saying that those are world's best. our airforce gave 600+ parameters to the contenders. except in few techs like aesa all the other parameters you fighters struggled to prove.

Where did u get the "NOT MADE PUBLIC" Indian Report of Trials Conducted by IAF ?

Besides , it seems You Project as a n American but Know NOTHING of AMERICAN Laws. , ToT is Subject to Clearance by US Congress ( Not the Company ), even 100% ToT is possible if Approved. This was even Clarified by Boeing. This was a Matter of Discussion If and Only If, F18 had cleared the Initial Trials.

You have just proved my point. It is not official report. It's just a newspaper article quoting "secret" sources.

Businness Standard is a Very Respected Source. In Defence You dont find Press Confrences to explain such details.

Besides, This Competitive Trial resulted in Indian Army Ordering More MK Arjuns Declaring its Success ;There by Validating its Edge over T90 as claimed in reports.

As clear from the article, very minute details of the Trials is available, the number of tanks, the type of tests etc. more over no refusal from the Army over these Published Results speaks volumes.

F 16 and F 18. you mean funny series fighters. you peoples always saying its a combat proven planes. in which combat you proved that. against su 27 or su 30mkk/mki or against su 35 or against j10,j11 etc., you attacked countries which is not even having air force and you itself saying that those are world's best. our airforce gave 600+ parameters to the contenders. except in few techs like aesa all the other parameters you fighters struggled to prove.

Those funny series fighters have shoot down more Russian based planes than you can count. They have been used by other countries successfully, so your claim of us going against weak countries is baseless. Pak's few antique F-16 has kept you on your toes for the longest time. Your overhyped Russian planes have never seen combats. Russians have the habit of overselling and underdelivering. Russian planes have been shot out of sky with overwhelming kill ratio in the majority of the modern air combats. You know what we call MKI? Fat turkey in the sky, that can't maintain altitude during turn, with hugh RCS that makes it a sitting duck.

Btw do those 600+ parameters include kickback to the officials?

What's all this talk about the arjun only 248 in order now,look at china's super duper t-99 tank.Supposedly a gigantic success.Why the grand army PLA only use around 200 of them?
By thsi standard 248 arjuns is already a far bigger success.

Back
Top Bottom