What's new

Army called in to prevent protesters from entering diplomatic enclave

Ok, any further religious talk and the posts will be deleted.

And just to clarify, Manas nobody is asking you to beleive what Islam says, Jammer was just asking to respect it. By your understaning of the statement it implies that just because of the above statement, it becomes justified to insult Islam.
Then give me a chance to clarify too,
Islam unlike Hinduism doesn't believe in multiple path to good.It says Allah is the only true god .Rest are fake .

when you says Islam asks to respect other religion, its actually means, tolerate other religions .At the same time Islam demands that you must spread the message among the kafirs to bring them into the fold of Islam.

No that comment is from memory. I am from Islamabad, so just wanted others to know where the French consulate was. They may have even relocated it to a more secure place, since my last visit. No idea!

When was your last visit?

Its in Islamabad? Isnt it?
Protestors insist that they want to hold a rally in front of US embassy....
US embassy is in itself a fortress and the biggest embassy in the world....I dont think even if protestors ever reach the embassy they will be able to do anything there.

us-embassy-islamabad_zps5df7be1b.jpg

It looks like a colony, Is that the US Embassy?

Well Islamabad, just in April 2011; however, didn't pass from DE. I think last time I visited DE was back in 2009.

No, it's not changed from 2009 or 2011 for that matter.

Looks like protesters dispersed now, maybe due to darkness setting in. Or prayer break?:what:

No, it's not changed from 2009 or 2011 for that matter.

Looks like protesters dispersed now, maybe due to darkness setting in. Or prayer break?:what:
Nahin yara, they will get a nice spanking at night. Close the lights, and beat the crap out of them! :P

Then give me a chance to clarify too,
Islam unlike Hinduism doesn't believe in multiple path to good.It says Allah is the only true god .Rest are fake .

Yep, but then you dont have to be a buyer for this. No one if forcing you to believe in it.

when you says Islam asks to respect other religion, its actually means, tolerate other religions .At the same time Islam demands that you must spread the message among the kafirs to bring them into the fold of Islam.

Lolz...you are now just trying to twist it.

When you say "Islam asks to respect other religion, its actually means, tolerate other religions", yes it does and by this it means that being a Muslim one must not demonize other religions, should not insult them, should not mock them, should not make fun of others belief, should not "force convert them"

And when you say "At the same time Islam demands that you must spread the message among the kafirs to bring them into the fold of Islam" it merely means that to 'spread the "word"' of Islam, as i am doing right now by explaining you your doubts (damn, they are going to lable me Mullah).

See, it was not that hard to understand. And then there is also no need to 'create' doubts where they dont exist.

No further discussion!

Xeric how can I reach Aeronaut?

Without accumulating 19000 posts to be able to PM him?

Xeric how can I reach Aeronaut?

Without accumulating 19000 posts to be able to PM him?

Yaar, PM Webby or Asim. Or you can PM me and i can refer your case to him when he's online in the TT section.

Guys, you may want to crucify me for saying this, but what a bunch of hypocrite we lot tend to be.

We indeed dearly love our Prophet (PBUH), but how much of his teachings and rules do we actually follow.

Yet, whenever some incident like this comes to light, we are willing to shed blood. !!

Especially U Wind Jammer. with all those poverty , toilet , homeless articles U post on India..
Tu to pakka nark mein jaayega bhai ;)
no offence!!

Good news for terrorists and India.

Means borders either side of Pakistan will have less man power. To help fight domectic troubles instead.

Can't you guys PM other people? I PM'ed 2 people, and no message came to me stopping me from it. And can I receive messages from the other guy?

Back
Top Bottom