What's new

Armenians kill five Azeri soldiers

Who do you support

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
today azerbaijan gdp per capita is $10,000+ while armenia is $3,000 thats , isolated ,

Iranians are deluded with big propoganda , even in Uk in citizenship lessons they show iran human rights violations , how the elections where cheated , how they beat people etc and just look at that helicopter , i bet even yourself are laughing at that iranian junk

LOL, even Orbiter-2 mini-UAV manufactured in Azerbaijan has better capabilities than that "Krunk" junk.

2ns702f.jpg

Is that "Krunk" junk supposed to be a tactival UAV? Because it is worse than even a mini-UAV.

That is an Israeli designed UAV made by Azerbaijan because it has license. You are essentially like the Chinese that make iPods for Americans because you are cheap.

You cannot trick me!:yahoo:

10 years? azerbaycan will be making their own jet in 10 years you will still be making your first UAV

LOL true. It is remote controlled, like all UAVs. And it looks like a toy because that is a prototype. Give it 10 years, KRUNKS will look awesome:D

today azerbaijan gdp per capita is $10,000+ while armenia is $3,000 thats , isolated ,

Iranians are deluded with big propoganda , even in Uk in citizenship lessons they show iran human rights violations , how the elections where cheated , how they beat people etc and just look at that helicopter , i bet even yourself are laughing at that iranian junk

Lol you just PWNed yourself hard. You are taking British Citizenship test yet you come here and tell us all how great Turkey is? Loool yet you had to escape to UK to work in a ocakbasi loool

No its not , that thread is full of mutual mocking and insulting.

And I didn't claim otherwise. But your "Krunk" hardly even compares with a mini-UAV.

And look at its sensor, even Orbiter-2, being a mini-UAV has better one.

And probably, that Krunk is just one of failed Russian UAV projects from 90'ies.

Iran's per capita is 13000 while your's is 10000 so stfu.

we will sell them our ANKA UAV soon will have weapons aswell

anka-hangardan-cikti-742968.Jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
And I didn't claim otherwise. But your "Krunk" hardly even compares with a mini-UAV.

And look at its sensor, even Orbiter-2, being a mini-UAV has better one.

And probably, that Krunk is just one of failed Russian UAV projects from 90'ies.

Why are you bragging about drones made by another country? Can I brag about S-400s? You must be a Zionist puppet.

Nope, fully Armenian project:D

Iran's per capita is 13000 while your's is 10000 so stfu.

hahah irans per capita is more than ours while you have smaller economy , you are really stupid , while we have similar population and you have smaller economy how can you have higher per capita you idiot

Lol you just PWNed yourself hard. You are taking British Citizenship test yet you come here and tell us all how great Turkey is? Loool yet you had to escape to UK to work in a ocakbasi loool

hahahahah citizenship test , you idiot its a subject in school , but you gypsies dont go school , and i know you also live in UK you false flag gypsy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom