What's new

Armenians kill five Azeri soldiers

Who do you support

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
As I said, oil reserves are 2 billion tonnes, confirmed by BP. If you have any sources against it, then present it and we shall speak.

The drop oil production was related to other issues and will continue, so you don't have to put that as an argument, as we are already aware of it.

Armenian defence industry is larger than Azerbaijan's? What are you smoking?

You have much to learn, young Azerbaboon. First, the amount of oil reserves a country has is irrelavant. Oil is extracted because of internal pressure. That is why it shoots out when you make a hole in the ground. From there, you have a negative feedback loop : the more oil you take, the harder it becomes to extract more. That is why you have water injection technique, which adds artificial pressure. My point is that extraction will end not when reserves run out, but when it becomes unprofitable to pay for this equipment and techniques. The chart in the post above accounts for that.

By weapons industry, I mean stuff created at home. We Armenians have created our own UAV (KRUNK) while Azeris have to buy from abroad. We will implement new Armenian assault rifle sooner or later (Either K3 or VAHAN), while Azerbaijan will continue using G3 german rifle.

If your fascinated by those rifles (which any weapon enthusiast would be), don't bother looking as there is little information. Goes back to that secrecy thing I was talking about....

On our own we have held off and humiliated USA for more than thirty years. Imagine what we can do to you? Have you ever seen a map? Compare Iran and Aliyevbaijan. You are nothing more then a tasty little snack for the Iranian Lion.

iran-lion.jpg

Moron, these are just Border Guards

dsx.jpg

074645.jpg

Mighty Iranian attack helicopter force

Shahed-285-1.jpg

humiliated? hahah getting sanctioned is humiliating USA , threatening to close hurmuz and then when they send their AC doing nothing hahah

Being the only country to take down US drone, humiliating their British sailor friends when they crossed into Iranian water. The US hostage crisis where we held their entire embassy for over a year, the 3 American backpackers and so on.

That is textbook humiliation. While all Turkey can do is kiss US and European ***, and yet they still will not let you join EU lol.

in all of our borders there are multi misaq and they can destroy 4 helicopter at the same time, if you dare send those helicopters

You have much to learn, young Azerbaboon. First, the amount of oil reserves a country has is irrelavant. Oil is extracted because of internal pressure. That is why it shoots out when you make a hole in the ground. From there, you have a negative feedback loop : the more oil you take, the harder it becomes to extract more. That is why you have water injection technique, which adds artificial pressure. My point is that extraction will end not when reserves run out, but when it becomes unprofitable to pay for this equipment and techniques. The chart in the post above accounts for that.

It is explorable amount you goon. That figure is confirmed by BP, not sure if it gets through your head. And 2 billion tonnes are alooot to even say a such thing, before accusing others, stop making yourself look like an arse. It's not like Azerbaijan has been pumping out oil like crazy for the past 20 years, it only begun after constructing BTC pipeline.

The drop in oil production was related to other issues, how many times should I repeat it. It will officially rise by 2014, and in 2015 will go to a record figure.

Moron, these are just Border Guards

Dude stop clowning yourself. If your army is so big and bad why don't you take back the 25% of your country that is under Armenian control? You claim Armenia is weak and isolated yet they continually beat you up. When you manage to handle Armenia then come and talk to Iran.

Delusional Aliyevbaijani, your president has made you believe that you can step up to Iran. You lot couldn't step up to Zimbabwe let alone Iran lool

your uav looks like a remote controlled toy

250px-KRUNK(UAV).jpg

By weapons industry, I mean stuff created at home. We Armenians have created our own UAV (KRUNK) while Azeris have to buy from abroad. We will implement new Armenian assault rifle sooner or later (Either K3 or VAHAN), while Azerbaijan will continue using G3 german rifle.

If your fascinated by those rifles (which any weapon enthusiast would be), don't bother looking as there is little information. Goes back to that secrecy thing I was talking about....

It is explorable amount you goon. And 2 billion tonnes are alooot to even say a such thing, before accusing others, stop making yourself look like an arse.

The drop in oil production was related to other issues, how many times should I repeat it. It will officially rise by 2014, and in 2015 will go to a record figure.

No it won't. How about citing some facts (like maybe some figures that support peak year being in 2014-2015). Explorable amount means the amount that can potentially be extracted. That amount, though, will never be extracted because no country has unlimited money or perfect physical capital.

Besides, does it matter if peak year is in 2015 as opposed to 2015. It only pushes the demise of your country back by 5 years. We Armenian and Iranians (the true owners of what you call "Azerbaijan") can wait.

LOOOOOOL Azerbaboon:rofl::laugh::rofl: I have to remember that one for later :)

Isn't there is a single person can talk properly without insult or mocking like adults ? are you guys connecting from elementary schools ?

iran is getting threatened by arab countries 1/50th of your size

Being the only country to take down US drone, humiliating their British sailor friends when they crossed into Iranian water. The US hostage crisis where we held their entire embassy for over a year, the 3 American backpackers and so on.

That is textbook humiliation. While all Turkey can do is kiss US and European ***, and yet they still will not let you join EU lol.

LOL, even Orbiter-2 mini-UAV manufactured in Azerbaijan has better capabilities than that "Krunk" junk.

2ns702f.jpg

Is that "Krunk" junk supposed to be a tactival UAV? Because it is worse than even a mini-UAV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom