What's new

Armenia has to respect Azerbaijan’s territorial integrity - Davutoglu

What ? :blink:

Sri Lankans are predominantly Sinhala which means they're either related to South Indians or the Maldivians or they're a unique genetic group in themselves !
:o:
Sri Lankans are predominantly related to Bengalis. Actually the race is very diverse and is a collection of so many other races that are united by one culture. So the genetic background is also very confusing.

Actually your right, i thought your a wise guys but last couple days you trolled more than ellis.

Thats an opinion you can have, though i'm not trolling, anyway as you agreed with T12345 its best not to feed a troll so lets drop this convo.

Officially ^^

Official does not prove much regarding these topics

You are looking for it these days....If doesn't prove much in these maybe we should annex Musul and Kerkük, we have also claims on those territories.

misaki_milli_haritasi_7075.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder how long will exist independent Armenia, if they proclaim European integration and drive out Russian troops?
When Russian troops leave Karabakh tomorrow.. the day after tomorrow Azeri Army will move in the city and raise the Azeri flag.

When Russian troops leave Karabakh tomorrow.. the day after tomorrow Azeri Army will move in the city and raise the Azeri flag.
No no, I was asking specifically about Armenia and not Karabakh.

No no, I was asking specifically about Armenia and not Karabakh.
Nobody wants to occupy Armenia. It is a country without natural resouces on a moutain with people with a very big mouth. If Karabakh returns to their legal owner, the state of Azerbaijan. Probably borders between Turkey and Armenia will open and their economy will be absorbed by bigger Turkish economy. So they might have physical independence in the future but economically they will be dependent on Turkey. Armenia is already under sphere of influence of Turkey and Azerbaijan. We decide whether Armenian economy is going to grow or not, or if the borders get opened. A lot of Armenians are already migrating to US because of dire situation. I wonder if there will be any Armenians left in Armenia after 50 years. I had Armenian friend who said nobody could afford having babies.

Aha. That must be the reason then why Azeris were driven out by a bunch of Armenian Fedayeen. You pan-Torks are a joke. It is one thing to hold your flag and shout 'Turkiye, Turkiye' at soccer games. Defending your so-called 'lands' when artillery shells are flying over your head is another. Where were all you tough guys when these Azerbaboons were 'massacred'?

You are talking to a nation that has never fell under foreign rule. So, we don't care about your thoughts.

Nobody wants to occupy Armenia. It is a country without natural resouces on a moutain with people with a very big mouth. If Karabakh returns to their legal owner, the state of Azerbaijan. Probably borders between Turkey and Armenia will open and their economy will be absorbed by bigger Turkish economy. So they might have physical independence in the future but economically they will be dependent on Turkey. Armenia is already under sphere of influence of Turkey and Azerbaijan. We decide whether Armenian economy is going to grow or not, or if the borders get opened. A lot of Armenians are already migrating to US because of dire situation. I wonder if there will be any Armenians left in Armenia after 50 years. I had Armenian friend who said nobody could afford having babies.

Similar case with Georgia... Their economy is shitty, if we deport illegal armenian immigrants living in Turkey, their GDP/capita shrinks by %10.

Back
Top Bottom