What's new

Armenia has to respect Azerbaijan’s territorial integrity - Davutoglu

There is a reason why we call you donkeys in Iran. I'm glad you are refreshing my memory from time to time about the reasons for this name-calling. ^

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Do you even know what is the origin of these name callings?
Anyway, your cult has never even been in a map, so no one has bothered himself to make names for a non-important cult.

@rmi5 Is all this wrt Nagorno Karabagh? Does Armenia control the region or is it de-facto independent?

@rmi5 Is all this wrt Nagorno Karabagh? Does Armenia control the region or is it de-facto independent?

Armenia is controlling that region, and they have announced independency, but no country in the world accepted their declaration. As @xenon54 mentioned some links in the previous page, this land is internationally recognized as an occupied land, and Armenia is recognized as the occupier.
Anyway, there is no peace treaty between us and them, so, by considering empowering of Azerbaijan in recent years, and weakening of Armenia, the situation would change in near future. Actually, russia has military in Armenia and they have also support from France as well. Anyway, Now, without Russian help, they cannot survive even a week. ;)

Some Iraninas hate Azeris and Turks so they lick Armenian ***, its that simple.

(No offence to sane majority of Iranians.)

Actually, that is only limited to some persian wannabes and between the lowest part of the society.

If you think I am one of those Kurdish nationalists you are dead wrong. I have enough criticism on Kurds as a people. And if you think I am a die-hard Persian nationalists you are dead wrong too. I am Iranian. Nothing more, nothing less.

Azerbaijanis aren't Iranic too. In fact, they have adopted a fake identity of Central-Asian nomads who once started to occupy places in the region and Turkified the ethnic population of Caucasia and Northern Iran.

What we have in common with Armenians is this:

* Relations between Armenians and Iranians precedes relations between Iranians and Azerbaijanis for more than 1000 years.
* There has been royal intermingling between the ancient Armenian royal house and the Persian royal house.
* Armenians are Indo-Europeans. We too.
* Armenian language is heavily influenced by Iranian language; especially the influence of Parthian loanwords.
* We never had any serious issue with Armenia. No border disputes, cultural animosity, etc. We have all these problems with Azerbaijan though.

Indo-European is just linguistic that doesn't mean Armenians and Iranians are related. Genetic tests have shown Azerbaijanis cluster with Iranians. In other words Azerbaijanis are more closer related to Iranians than Armenians. But Armenians and Azeris aside if you want a real ally in the Caucasus you should choose the Ossetians they are Iranic and speak an Iranian language. For reasons I don't know why Iran has never chosen to build closer ties with Ossetia.

Indo-European is just linguistic that doesn't mean Armenians and Iranians are related. Genetic tests have shown Azerbaijanis cluster with Iranians. In other words Azerbaijanis are more closer related to Iranians than Armenians. But Armenians and Azeris aside if you want a real ally in the Caucasus you should choose the Ossetians they are Iranic and speak an Iranian language. For reasons I don't know why Iran has never chosen to build closer ties with Ossetia.
Dude, stop wasting your time, you are speaking to a troll, hes lucky there is no Admin in ME section.

Because some idiots who don't even know where is ossetia, are rulling Iran, and they care more about their dreams in Iraq, and Lebanon than even Iran and Iranians themselves, let alone Ossetians, Azeris, and Afghans, other Iranian related People.

Dude, stop wasting your time, you are speaking to a troll, hes lucky there is no Admin in ME section.
:tup:

If Indo-European is a language group so are the Turkic languages but you are even proposing to create unions between Turkic speaking countries while there was no such proposal in Indo-European countries and they are deeply divided.

I really don't understand this problem. @rmi5 According to this video, the people in Nagorno-Karabakh reject both Armenian and Azerbaijan rule. Don't get me wrong I am kind of interested in Armenia as a country. It seems as a different country in the region.

If Indo-European is a language group so are the Turkic languages but you are even proposing to create unions between Turkic speaking countries while there was no such proposal in Indo-European countries and they are deeply divided.

I really don't understand this problem. @rmi5 According to this video, the people in Nagorno-Karabakh reject both Armenian and Azerbaijan rule. Don't get me wrong I am kind of interested in Armenia as a country. It seems as a different country in the region.

What do you mean "I'm proposing to create unions between Turkic countries" I'm not even a Turk lol.

What do you mean "I'm proposing to create unions between Turkic countries" I'm not even a Turk lol.
not you, there was a thread for that I can remember. I wasn't referring to any particular person, I just referred to Turks in general.

There is nothing interesting about Armenia :lol:
BTW, in summary, Karabakh is occupied by armenia, even previous Armenian president, Kocharyan, was from karabakh.

not you, there was a thread for that I can remember. I wasn't referring to any particular person, I just referred to Turks in general.

So what is your opinion on Azarbaijan as an Iranian? The Azerbaijanis are Shia Muslims and closely related to Iranians but are pro Turk. Do you hate them as well?

There is nothing interesting about Armenia :lol:
BTW, in summary, Karabakh is occupied by armenia, even previous Armenian president, Kocharyan, was from karabakh.
So what's your opinion? Are you supporting an independent Karabakh?

So what is your opinion on Azarbaijan as an Iranian? The Azerbaijanis are Shia Muslims and closely related to Iranians but are pro Turk. Do you hate them as well?
I am not Iranian. As an outsider I see Azerbaijanis as progressive people. Most importantly they are predominantly secular and has a high GDP growth. Infrastructure is really impressive as well.

karabakh was a part of soviet Azerbaijan republic that had an Armenian minority. in independence era of Azerbaijan and Armenia, Armenians invaded those regions and captured them illegally with the help of Russians. There is still a part of Russian army in Armenia to protect her.
As I have heard from my grand parents, who are azerbaijani from an area which is close to that region, these regions have been always azerbaijani lands and armenians have been minority, even I have heard that the Armenia itself, was mostly azerbaijani before Turkish-Armenia conflict, and even many of Armenians who live in Armenia republic, have migrated from turkey to Armenia after armenian-turkish conflict.

Hatay was also annexed "illegaly"

So what's your opinion? Are you supporting an independent Karabakh?

I am not Iranian. As an outsider I see Azerbaijanis as progressive people.
Where are you from Sri Lanka?

Back
Top Bottom