What's new

‘Armed struggle to revive in Kashmir in 2014’

Everything depends on Pakistan. No one can predict what will be political situation in Pakistan in future, so no point speculating about jihad in Kashmir.

Don't worry Pakistan we assure you there will be few extra excavators at the new grave sites once this spineless government replaced by BJP in 2014.

Pakistan can create problems in India, and all of these problems can be managed. The Pakistanis are fools if they still think they can control terrorists. Whenever these jihadis kill Pakistanis, it will be Pakistans own fault for trying to sort out terrorists between "good" ( they only attack Pakistans enemies) and "bad" (want to take over Pakistan).

I don't think the Pakistan eablishment (army, ISI)st have the intelligence to actually stop supporting terrorism. Their country will continue down the path of instability, violence, and extremism.

IA should welcome these terrorists with bullets coated with pig blood and cremate their dead bodies. Striking terror in the hearts terrorist pigs will solve the problem of terrorism.

Pakistan should handle these TTP from their neck or else it will create big trouble in peace process

Don't worry Pakistan we assure you there will be few extra excavators at the new grave sites once this spineless government replaced by BJP in 2014.

You guys are frothing at your mouths arent you :disagree:

Aane do salo ko, aadha katwa ke aate hai baki ham kaat denge

Aane do salo ko, aadha katwa ke aate hai baki ham kaat denge

You guys are frothing at your mouths arent you :disagree:

i'm sure ToI and a few coppers on payroll already have a pre-fabricated report written and ready --about some "ISI sponsored terrorists" and a [fake] encounter with them.

let them keep frothing; sounds more like a case of rabies

Indians invented wikileaks aka tehelka!

You know what I have seen Pakistanis using Tehelka the most when they want to troll about Gujarat riots and now that became another piece of junk.. With that observation, I don't know what should I call people living in Denialistan?

@Topic - Pakistan has never stopped sending in terrorists and Indian Army has been ever prepared for the act. Why wait till 2014? Send them in now.. I will be pleased to see the paid terrorists heads rolling..

Exactly, armed struggle against militants to revive in Kashmir in 2014.

Zeenews Bureau

Srinagar: Jamaat-ud-Dawah (JuD) chief Hafiz Saeed and Hizbul Mujahideen supreme commander Syed Salahuddin have reportedly stated that jihad (armed militancy) would revive in Kashmir next year.

News magazine Tehelka reported on Wednesday that a delegation of Kashmiri separatists, while visiting Pakistan last month, had also Hafiz Saeed and Syed Salahuddin. The duo, whom India describes as terror masterminds, told the Kashmiri separatists that armed militancy would revive in the Valley in 2014.

“Both Saeed and Salahuddin told us that militancy in Kashmir would escalate after the US-led international troops depart from Afghanistan in 2014,” one of the delegates told Tehelka.

The meeting between Kashmiri separatists and the terror duo was kept secret. Both the meetings happened separately - one in Lahore, and the other in Islamabad.

It may be noted that Hizbul Mujahideen was among the first militant outfits to have started jihad in Kashmir.

”Saeed and Salahuddin think that with the US off their back, the militants would be in a position of command in Kashmir after 2014,” a Hurriyat delegate said, as quoted by the magazine. ”They say India won’t bargain sincerely unless armed militancy forces its hands.”

Salahuddin had last week too said that an armed struggle was the only way to resolve the Kashmir issue.

“The Kashmiri people, leadership and the state of Pakistan should prepare themselves for it. Otherwise freedom will remain a distant dream,” he told a press conference.
http://zeenews.india.com/news/jammu...ggle-to-revive-in-kashmir-in-2014_821717.html

I think it will be better for India..If you guys revive the militancy at least before 6-8 months before Indias loksabha election in 2014....Then only these idiot psedu secular Indian Hindu people who are just praying for revival for Congi Party can realise the harm of electing the Congi again and Modi can be elected as PM of India...So good Job Pakistan and please start these activities little bit earlier than whatever you are planning now...:azn:

these morons will not succeed because Kashmiri people prefer to fight their own battle and will not tolerate outside interference including central govt. diktats.

lets them come.....our Rashtriya Rifles are now 65 battalions strong counter-insurgency force unlike 5 battalions in 1995 with an experience of killing more than 20000 terrorists over the years....also fencing was started in mid 90s and has been done on over almost 80% along the LOC......

Back
Top Bottom