What's new

‘Armed struggle to revive in Kashmir in 2014’

For those who belive that CIA and its operatives will leave Afagnistan :rofl:

UAS already said they will keep a decent number of troops at few bases in Afganistan even after 2014 ;)
So guess what it's not done yet. BTW good luck attacking India

oh really ? Azad Kashmir is enough to show that who succeeded.

On the other hand Kashmir has a bigger choice to emerg as an Independent country.

Lolz!! What Azad Kashmir?? Its just a joke.. You people are controlling it and you never allowed it to be free..

Just get out from your delusions..

Indian Kashmir still with India and we are not brainwashing them with Azadi or religion..

Ok guys,stop fighting... US came to af in 2001,but before that was there no infiltration in kashmir??? So,what's the result???? So,even if US leaves,so what to us??? Indian Army has successfully defended kashmir for 25 years,and would continue to do so for another 250

only civilian will suffer. Pakistan should catch these war mongers and put them into jail and trial must be on. Armed struggle will only cause civilian death.

Lol let them come, they will get shot one after the other...

Should throw the bodies in to the river, will reach Pakistan safely..

True i remember the Vajpayee regime when one soldier told my father that they were given full support in killing these bastards on the condition that bodies should not be found later .

you can not practice Indian demoncrasy in an international country called kashmir currently occupied by India

Nope Kashmir is not not Occupied...Its a part of India..Yes the Pakistan part of Kashmir is occupied..that I agree.

true i agree with you that baloch struggle is not terrorism .:yahoo:

I know this Indian mindset well. Balochistan is not even an issue in the same way as is Kashmir.

You will invariably pull in a non issue. If Balochistan is an issue then what about the Indian territories plagued by Maoists rebellion? Thats also an issue but cant be discussed along Kashmir as Kashmir has an international dimension.

It will be better if you stay on Kashmir issue, which is an issue no matter under how many lies you hide and bury yourself.

LOL they could not retrieve Kashmir from us when US favoured them and antagonised India, and Taliban and other Islamist groups (in their full strength) were there for their Kashmir cause. What makes them believe they can do so now when US has abandoned them and Islamists are killng their citizens and Armed forces with hatred.

They forget that the integrity of Kashmir is not just a will of Indian Army but the will of every Indian. And if they think GOI will give pakistan any quarter in Kashmir issue, just remember that the GOI is answerable to Indians first then anyone else, and it wouldn't want to make Indians angry.

US is making some knee jerk reactions to push India into Afghanistan in the name of WOT. The situation will not change much even if US keeps 9000 or zero troops.

Afghan army will take care of their country, India will take care of its territory, as in the past.

The moves which US is doing is to involve more Asian countries in this Quagmire so that their economies will become weak and fragile. India will not fall for this.

It is in the interest of US to maintain Troops in Afghanistan as Afghanistan completes the puzzle of encirclement of China and US will never leave Afghanistan, do not believe their words, US came here to stay for decades.

So you think Kashmiri terror wont be revived? YOu think its over? Let me ask you why do we even allow these scumbags on our soil to obtain visa to fly away for the prupose of planning. Its so blooody obvious that they are against India and what we stand for They are helping our enemy. Time to behead them like they behead our soldiers. Leran from our enemies.
India will not be tempted to put its armed personnel in Afghanistan because US just gave a statement that it is leaving after 2014.

So you think Kashmiri terror when be revived? YOu think its over? Let me ask you why do we even allow these scumbags on our soil to obtain visa to fly away for the prupose of planning. Its so blooody obvious that they are against India and what we stand for They are helping our enemy. Time to behead them like they behead our soldiers. Leran from our enemies.

Back
Top Bottom