What's new

Apology to all Defense Pakistan Members

Still wondering what kind people we are...If a person is trying to be good..still then we suspect his intent..OMG..

Still wondering what kind people we are...If a person is trying to be good..still then we suspect his intent..OMG..

He's just high, he'll be back to his usual self soon.

What say Patriot? ;)

Kaoi baat nahi, bhai. We Indians are big hearted and famous for doing anything for a friend its just you have to take a step we are there for you.

chal maaf kiya....tu bhi kya yaad rakhega ;)
even though omar was straightforwart....he ws a moving encyclopedia of abuses :D
It wud hav been funny if hafizz and riazz wer to open such threads.

Instead of apologizing every time whenever you make a mistake

Boil 2 cups of skimmed milk in a pan for 5 minutes, pour it in a full size glass; add sage honey, tiny amount of salt then mixt it up and drink it when it’s cooled down….

You will feel relaxed after that and at peace of mind :::::

Alternatively you can take a chill pill

And if that still doesn’t work,- then it’s best if you're on your way*. :coffee:

Peace

Instead of apologizing every time whenever you make a mistake

Boil 2 cups of skimmed milk in a pan for 5 minutes, pour it in a full size glass; add sage honey, tiny amount of salt then mixt it up and drink it when it’s cooled down….

You will feel relaxed after that and at peace of mind :::::

Alternatively you can take a chill pill

And if that still doesn’t work,- then it’s best if you're on your way*. :coffee:

Peace

seems expensive......:D

Belive it or not they cant talk in front of him.They just run away from the debate.

Hahahah nice one. So you think debating is all about abusing and being racist? I'm not low and uneducated enough to hurl out disgusting abuses at certain ethnicities, religions and nationalities.

I for one will now listen closely to what Patriot has to say!

Relax dude. We are all emotional creatures and no need to apologies for being emotional but glad that you have learned to control your emotions. I agree sarcasm is needed sometimes but we should avoid personal attacks on forums and it should be a war of opinions and ideologies more than abusing each others with insults and person attacks. Insults and personal attacks are tools of weak person who cannot defend his argument :)

Back
Top Bottom