What's new

Apology to all Defense Pakistan Members

Were all different, a country doesnt have the stronger people, just the way you been bought up and atmosphere u live in.

No you misunderstood. It was just a general question , nothing to do with any country

I was just saying that i personally don't like those peoples who hide or keep bad feelings for others in their hearts..those are bold and strong peoples who express it openly even if it hurt others but at least they are honest and are not pretending to be nice :)

I just want to apologize to all members because I've been really mean to a lot of members here specially Indians.So if I've been mean to any one of you, please forgive me - It's nothing personal i just loose my temper sometimes but i have learned to control it now.Hence, I now sincerely apologize to you all and beg your forgiveness for anything mean that I may have said or done in the past.
Thanks,
Patriot

This looks like an unauthorized account access. The next thing you're going to read is a "coming out of the closet" post.

No you misunderstood. It was just a general question , nothing to do with any country

I was just saying that i personally don't like those peoples who hide or keep bad feelings for others in their hearts..those are bold and strong peoples who express it openly even if it hurt others but at least they are honest and are not pretending to be nice :)

Well its either that or a ban.

:lol:

I just want to apologize to all members because I've been really mean to a lot of members here specially Indians.So if I've been mean to any one of you, please forgive me - It's nothing personal i just loose my temper sometimes but i have learned to control it now.Hence, I now sincerely apologize to you all and beg your forgiveness for anything mean that I may have said or done in the past.
Thanks,
Patriot

Oye Bhai, what the hell is this? You are still practicing right? :undecided:

Don't be afraid of defending your belief. Remember you can not make everyone happy or expect the same from other unless you are deaf, mute and blind. :smokin:

Back
Top Bottom