What's new

Apology to all Defense Pakistan Members

I just want to apologize to all members because I've been really mean to a lot of members here specially Indians.So if I've been mean to any one of you, please forgive me - It's nothing personal i just loose my temper sometimes but i have learned to control it now.Hence, I now sincerely apologize to you all and beg your forgiveness for anything mean that I may have said or done in the past.
Thanks,
Patriot

What is this man?

MQM.....Zulfiqar Mirza style drama? Or are you running for a post in the next elections?

:no:

Im sure.. let me guess.. only more racists agree with your truth??

What's the point of posting opinions and viewpoints if being politically correct is a standard on this forum?

Sounds silly and controlling, and definitely cheapens the forum filtering out real people and their views.

Not the right place, but I also want to apologize anyone I insulted in my shortlife on this forum, especially Israelis and Americans.

well you and I never had bad relationships in this forum

but still if you are apologizing the whole forum... I ain't going to forgive you. I don't do anything for free :D

you can send me $100 via paypal and i might consider :D

What's the point of posting opinions and viewpoints if being politically correct is a standard on this forum?

Sounds silly and controlling, and definitely cheapens the forum filtering out real people and their views.
So you think openly expressing Racism should be allowed on this forum?He was banned because of racist views.

So you think openly expressing Racism should be allowed on this forum?He was banned because of racist views.
Personally, I liked Omar1980. What do you guys have against the poor guy? Sheesh! :angel:

Omar is mentally ill, so no need to get angry at him. Just view him as a dog who constantly barks for attention when he gets hungry.

I just want to apologize to all members because I've been really mean to a lot of members here specially Indians.So if I've been mean to any one of you, please forgive me - It's nothing personal i just loose my temper sometimes but i have learned to control it now.Hence, I now sincerely apologize to you all and beg your forgiveness for anything mean that I may have said or done in the past.
Thanks,
Patriot

jani asay nahi... if you are a Lahori then you know whats the punishment for this !!

chal hath lagay bagir 1 ltire pepsi pee ker dekha.....:smokin:

kiya yad karo gaey yar jau maaf kiya . waisay itni jaldi suicide ka kiyun soch liya??
BTW.... brother good gesture i appreciate this....its really brave and bold decision only an honorable man can accept his fault.......
keep it up:yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom