What's new

Anti-India sentiment increasing in massive form

Status
Not open for further replies.
See, the Indians in real life don't know where the f-ck Bangladesh is on the map, nor do they know that the NE states exists. But these clowns...Lol, damn they love us. I'm really happy that you are giving us unwanted attention, shame we don't repay the favour.

You asked Hefazat kya hair bhalog whatever the hell that means? You don't what Hefazat is you shouldn't even be here in the first place.
i know what he actually asked. cry me river with your hefazat-e-islam group lol

I think you have done enough good work that you can be given Indian nationality. Good job. :enjoy:
then i will do insurgency :enjoy:

See, the Indians in real life don't know where the f-ck Bangladesh is on the map, nor do they know that the NE states exists. But these clowns...Lol, damn they love us. I'm really happy that you are giving us unwanted attention, shame we don't repay the favour.

Only if getting stripped in public is attention for you. :lol:

i know what he actually asked. cry me river with your hefazat-e-islam group lol

then i will do insurgency :enjoy:

But the fact that you don't know about the Hefazat
Only if getting stripped in public is attention for you. :lol:

Oooooh how this forum gives people that sense of bravado...Funnily tho, the Indians here know to put their heads down when they walk the street, I don't even see them engage in a Pak politics or Bd politics matter. Shame here though, internet warriors. Oh well.

correction....we dun care where BD is...lol why shld we care??...and NE people are coming to mainland india for job opportunities...so yeah we know where NE is...thank u n a happy new year.. :D

correction....we dun care where BD is...lol why shld we care??...and NE people are coming to mainland india for job opportunities...so yeah we know where NE is...thank u n a happy new year.. :D

Oh, Happy new year to India, their resolution is to be better than China (loooool). Ask an Indian here what Assam or Tripura is

Oooooh how this forum gives people that sense of bravado...Funnily tho, the Indians here know to put their heads down when they walk the street, I don't even see them engage in a Pak politics or Bd politics matter. Shame here though, internet warriors. Oh well.

We know where its useful to get into politics. We do it in your house, in BD with our agents like @BDforever , and you want us to do BD politics in UK?

Funny you... :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom