What's new

Anti-India sentiment increasing in massive form

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never met a Bengali from West Bengal, nor do I care what they think about Bangladesh. It's not Bangladesh who is meddling with the internal affairs of India, it's India who is trying to call the shots. But since India is meddling with us we have no choice but to take an anti-Indian stance, whereas the "youth" of West Bengal (lol) we couldn't give two sh-ts about frankly what they think or what has angered them...Shame it's not the same on the other side.

Regarding the persecution of Hindus, they live peacefully in Bangladesh, I've never seen a Hindu get persecuted in Bangladesh, I don't know any personally, but I have seen a Hindu in a bazar once, you only ever see them in the city, you can tell with the ladies as they have that red power on their hair.

give me some proof. We are too busy with Kobragade to bother about Bangladeshi right now, but I am sure you don't believe that, but the miniature Indian foreign services cadre would be surprised out of their wits at the fan following. I don't believe even the Indians praise RAW so much as the Bangladeshi's or the Pakistani's do.

@Ayush, @KRAIT, @arp2041 what say you?

I know Pak-China relations give you guys heart burn but here i am stating fact that Bangladesh have no other option.
Heart burn...NO
Pocket Burn...Yes..
we have to increase our Military budget to counter this evil axis...:cry:

We were heartburn of Pak-US relations as well and that time you guys suggested that BD has no other option than US.

Good man de laltain - kyon bhaija fry kar rahay ho, i said no other option than India? I don't know how you brought China into it and now US? What's next tall greys from mother spaceship?

And the uncaught number is huge , more like no clue what so ever LOL

But we will catch you and get you paid for other's sin. :D

Good man de laltain - kyon bhaija fry kar rahay ho, i said no other option than India? I don't know how you brought China into it and now US? What's next tall greys from mother spaceship?

Happy New Year. :D

You mean your akhand bharat thing is exclusive of Bangladesh?
Hell no, who told you. It's open for your country also.. wanna join it..
we can have beer together then..:cheers:

are chacha asi bate bol kar naya saal ka mahaul kyun gamgeen kar rahe ho...
Bolo BJP aani cahiye is baar election me...:cheers:

All you guys claim that congress is communal party, In opposition they will create communal unrest. So, i am well wisher of bhartia janta.

But we will catch you and get you paid for other's sin. :D
is it new year wish ? this is really big wish
connie_1.gif

We were heartburn of Pak-US relations as well and that time you guys suggested that BD has no other option than US.

The way you describe hindus suggest a lot how much you respect and care for them.
give me some proof. We are too busy with Kobragade to bother about Bangladeshi right now, but I am sure you don't believe that, but the miniature Indian foreign services cadre would be surprised out of their wits at the fan following. I don't believe even the Indians praise RAW so much as the Bangladeshi's or the Pakistani's do.

@Ayush, @KRAIT, @arp2041 what say you?

The Shapla Square 5th may, when thousands of Hefazat students had been shot by live ammunition the forces that had came in were not of Bangladesh, they did not have the outfit of Bangladesh forces. To deny the involvement of India is simply ridiculous. This has been witnessed by the masses of Hefazat, now would they, 5,000 plus people, lie abut such a thing? I should hope not.

Blame everything on India.:dance3:

All you guys claim that congress is communal party, In opposition they will create communal unrest. So, i am well wisher of bhartia janta.
Chachu problem is opposition don't make laws it's the ruling party..
So, congress in opposition will we as silent as a snail..
Do not worry of communal unrest..India is much better than most of country in this area..

Hell no, who told you. It's open for your country also.. wanna join it..
we can have beer together then..:cheers:

Sure - Love to enjoy beer while listening Radio Pakistan Dilli.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom