What's new

Anti-India sentiment increasing in massive form

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Shapla Square 5th may, when thousands of Hefazat students had been shot by live ammunition the forces that had came in were not of Bangladesh, they did not have the outfit of Bangladesh forces. To deny the involvement of India is simply ridiculous. This has been witnessed by the masses of Hefazat, now would they, 5,000 plus people, lie abut such a thing? I should hope not.

What the eff is this sh!t? @KRAIT, @BDforever, yeh hefazat kya hai bhailog?

The Shapla Square 5th may, when thousands of Hefazat students had been shot by live ammunition the forces that had came in were not of Bangladesh, they did not have the outfit of Bangladesh forces. To deny the involvement of India is simply ridiculous. This has been witnessed by the masses of Hefazat, now would they, 5,000 plus people, lie abut such a thing? I should hope not.

I will say they came from pakistan/BNP to malign India.

If Indian has to come they can surely afford bangladeshi uniform.

Please dont talk like a kid you believes in fantacy. Outfit of BD forces is not that costly.

Sure - Love to enjoy beer while listening Radio Pakistan Dilli.
So, you chanced the Name of Islamabad to Dilli.
abhi se akhand bharat ki taiyari chalu kar di..
Good cachu..good..:cheers:

Chachu problem is opposition don't make laws it's the ruling party..
So, congress in opposition will we as silent as a snail..
Do not worry of communal unrest..India is much better than most of country in this area..

Bhai mai nay tu well wish kia tha, tum logo ko mirchi lage tu mai kia karon

All you guys claim that congress is communal party, In opposition they will create communal unrest. So, i am well wisher of bhartia janta.
chacha . . .:kiss3:
ab%20bhi%20time%20hai%20sudhar%20ja.jpg

is umar me apke sulemani tote ka tetuaa dabana padega nahi to :sarcastic:

We were heartburn of Pak-US relations as well and that time you guys suggested that BD has no other option than US.

The way you describe hindus suggest a lot how much you respect and care for them.

They haven't done nothing to me, so they are not a concern for me.

give me some proof. We are too busy with Kobragade to bother about Bangladeshi right now, but I am sure you don't believe that, but the miniature Indian foreign services cadre would be surprised out of their wits at the fan following. I don't believe even the Indians praise RAW so much as the Bangladeshi's or the Pakistani's do.

@Ayush, @KRAIT, @arp2041 what say you?

Yes he is right, we are meddling in BD day in day out, our army of RAW agents are increasing day by day - @BDforever @IamBengali are our PROUD soldiers & there are more, but he has requested not to reveal there TRUE identities & i respect that as he is at a respectable position here.

chacha . . .:kiss3:
ab%20bhi%20time%20hai%20sudhar%20ja.jpg

is umar me apke sulemani tote ka tetuaa dabana padega nahi to :sarcastic:

Bhai mai kon sa tumhare lungi mai pataky choor daita hon jo sudharny ka kah rahay ho.

Trolls are at work as usual. Stop off topic posts and stick to topic --- Anti-India sentiment increasing in massive form.

I will say they came from pakistan/BNP to malign India.

If Indian has to come they can surely afford bangladeshi uniform.

Please dont talk like a kid you believes in fantacy. Outfit of BD forces is not that costly.

First of all, I don't think you are in any position whatsoever to make sarcastic or humorous comments, because your information is ranting on the forum and following up internet articles, if you don't know about the the Hefazat incident then leave it, simple as. See I already know what the underlying problem is, India is too busy pointing it's nose into people's business and comparing them selves to China, so really you need to get rid of that "fantasy".

Yes he is right, we are meddling in BD day in day out, our army of RAW agents are increasing day by day - @BDforever @IamBengali are our PROUD soldiers & there are more, but he has requested not to reveal there TRUE identities & i respect that as he is at a respectable position here.
and meanwhile our proud agent @Ayush is doing secret mission lol

that is another crap, religious business ppl

You asked Hefazat kya hair bhalog whatever the hell that means? You don't what Hefazat is you shouldn't even be here in the first place.

Bhai mai nay tu well wish kia tha, tum logo ko mirchi lage tu mai kia karon
Kya chachu aap to bura maan jate ho...
Naye saal me saare gile shikwe bhu jao...
Happy new year..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom