What's new

Angola Bans Islam, Destroys Mosques

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know all of us get angry and all this but what are our Muslim leaders going to do? Do they even know that this law has been passed? Sometimes, if not always, they strike me like being a sleepy and lazy bunch to use some "neutral" words.

I bet that if this was a ban enforced on Christians or Jews that every Western newspaper, humanitarian organization etc. would be demanding immediate actions etc. Even though most Christians and Jews are only that by name today.

So is the ridiculous state of the Ummah today.

The worst thing is that Muslims are getting killed in the hundreds each day in Syria for the past 3 years and no Muslim country is taking any direct actions and half of this forum, even members who call themselves Muslims, are supporting the dictator, tyrant and Child-Murderer and Nusayri Al-Asshead that has carpet bombed whole villages, towns and cities for the past 3 years and killed 60.000 civilian Muslims……

Those standing against him are called "extremists and terrorist supporters" by fellow "Muslims" on this forum.
In iran Wahhabism in banned and every wahhabi should be hunged like what we did last month

And secondly i am sorry to say you choose to make all Muslims bad guys because in various cases Muslims were butchered by mobs in various countries Myanmar to be the most recent and the horror was that it was a state sponsored slaughter. Yet how many times do we find Muslims here bad mouthing buddhists?? You're talking about destroying native indigenous pagan symbols while you don't utter a word when Muslims get butchered? Why because they are the bad guys?? I don't consider anyone the bad guy here i am just giving my opinion which i consider is fair you are insulting abrahamic religions i haven't done that with any religion or their followers.
just for the luls of it.. tell me what wrong did buddhists do to have their more than 2000 years old symbols in afganistan "bamiyan buddha" blown up, and for that how many buddhists countries demolish mosques ??
but a few hundred year old unused mosque built as a symbol of imperialism on a hindu temple is worth the riots and bombings that followed in india and the anti hindu backlashes happened in BD and Pakistan in which hindus died?

I as an atheist but also someonewho has soft spot for all good cultural things native to the land, thoroughly condemn every massacres, riots ,genocides whether it was done by bloodthirsty Hindu or buddhist or jains or anyother religion..

But lets just be honest here.. if u compare the destruction and death caused by the two big guys of abrahamic religions, it pales done by the sum of all other religions..
Even if u use logarithmic scale it will be hard to spot buddhism, hinduism, other religions when compared to islam , christianity.

Well, you see, your 'its their law' thing doesn't apply here.

I mean, you can use it on French banning niqab thing...same as Muslims will use 'its their law' thingy on many other issues..

But singling out one religion, and 'banning' it, and allegedly destroying its places of worship..all done by state itself? This is horrendous and "but its their law" thingy can't be applied here.
I do not see how it is not applicable. If you can ban practices, you can certainly ban the religion. What Angola did may be in the extreme, but in the Angolan government's view, banning the religion is broad enough to give the police latitude to prosecute those who practices Islam. Like the Muslims often said: 'It is the law...etc...etc...'

just for the luls of it.. tell me what wrong did buddhists do to have their more than 2000 years old symbols in afganistan "bamiyan buddha" blown up, and for that how many buddhists countries demolish mosques ??
but a few hundred year old unused mosque built as a symbol of imperialism on a hindu temple is worth the riots and bombings that followed in india and the anti hindu backlashes happened in BD and Pakistan in which hindus died?

I as an atheiest but who has soft spot for all good cultural things native to the land thoroughly condemn every massacres, riots ,genocides whether it was done by bloodthirsty Hindu or buddhist or jains or anyother religion..

But lets just be honest here.. if u compare the destruction and death caused by the two big guys of abrahamic religions, it pales done by the sum of all other religions..
Even if u use logarithmic scale it will be hard to spot buddhism, hinduism, other religions when compared to islam , christianity.

I'll tell you one thing the percentage of the Muslims who have died at the hands of such terrorists is much much higher than that of the minorities i think even you should understand that but i guess you don't want to so can't do much about that.
Secondly i don't hear such condemnation the reason i mentioned Myanmar is because it was one of those cases which was highly underrated and nobody bothered showing any sympathy with the victims. I am not even saying Buddhists are the bad guys in fact i won't call the followers of any religion bad because that would be unfair indeed but since in this case the Buddhists were butchering Muslims thats why i named them.
No it doesn't pale compared to other religions. If a terrorist decides to blow himself up he might utter Allah hu Akbar or anything else for that matter but that doesn't make him a Muslim or show his support for Islam. I have heard thousands of people condemning such things making efforts to clear the air about such incidents and how little religion has to do with them.
You might be an atheist but you live in India do you not see the plight of Kashmiris i am not even going in the debate of who it belongs to lets just keep that aside please but does it bother you that there are people in you're country who have to face draconian laws for whatever reason some get killed and nobody bothers and some get detained for God knows how long? To me personally i was deeply affected when the Church blast happened but even the pastor there said a wonderful thing that there have been so many mosques blown up by these terrorists that they know it isn't religious or sectarian intolerance its a full scale war which is politically motivated.

Last edited:
No it doesn't pale compared to other religions. If a terrorist decides to blow himself up he might utter Allah hu Akbar or anything else for that matter but that doesn't make him a Muslim or show his suppor
then EVERY SINGLE case of terrorism from Burma to Pakistan can be washed off by saying "they are not real muslims/buddhists/hindus" i find that very convenient .. don't you??

then EVERY SINGLE case of terrorism from Burma to Pakistan can be washed off by saying "they are not real muslims/buddhists/hindus" i find that very convenient .. don't you??

No i find blaming religions more convenient for the actions of a few people especially of those who in no way represent it.

Ok uncle - I woke up and realized that even Muslims are not safe of fallow Muslims and i was talking about other religions.

Practising ones religion
Is a basic human right
& no one in the Muslim world has enough influence that can threaten Angola except May be GCC

How reliable is that news? Surely this must be fake news. Indeed they can't be that stupid. I mean half of Africa is Muslim. It is like they have excluded themselves from 2 billion Muslims. This surely will have not only political but also economic consequences for Angola since this news will probably not be tolerated by the Muslim world.

According to Wikipedia there are about 100.000 Muslims in Angola. What is going to happen with them?

Islam in Angola - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

exactly what is happening with them in Burma !

No i find blaming religions more convenient for the actions of a few people especially of those who in no way represent it.

Religion motivates people to do crazy thing...
If religion tells you who you can be friend with who can prepare your food
what is accepted form of worship , what to do with unaccepted form of worship,
what is the accepted god,accepted profet, what is the only way to escape hell fire,
and tells you to see the faith and not the person,
then its the problem with religion not the followers...
followers can be good,bad , and crazy irrespective of religion
and abrahamic religions ticks all in the check list perfectly...

Stupid move by Angola. Angola is lucky that they are 7000 KM from Pakistan otherwise they would have faced hell fire from Pakistan. It is time for muslim army to invade Angola and liberate our muslim brothers or if it is not possible then mujahideens from TTP,LET,LET, AT and AQ should start going there.

Don't worry our Angolian Muslim brothers we are coming.

This is a dumb move by the government.

They should ban all religions instead :D

......according to the report, they're also going to ban other religions.....which they think is not suitable for their culture......
so, saying that they're only going against Islam is ridiculous......

Same as Islam, other faiths which were not legalized will face closure of their houses of worship.

Religion motivates people to do crazy thing...
If religion tells you who you can be friend with who can prepare your food
what is accepted form of worship , what to do with unaccepted form of worship,
what is the accepted god,accepted profet, what is the only way to escape hell fire,
and tells you to see the faith and not the person,
then its the problem with religion not the followers...
followers can be good,bad , and crazy irrespective of religion
and abrahamic religions ticks all in the check list perfectly...

Listen, if you have you're mind made up on bashing abrahamic religions i can't change that though i don't agree with that statement of you'rs but people like you forget to notice that being an extremist in religion is called just that, a fundamentalist or a blind believer but a person who bashes religion and adds nonsense to it while claiming its the truth to show his own hatred isn't called an extremist. Anyways like i said just now you're statement is incorrect and since you prefer to believe in incorrect notions rather than facts i can't do much in that case.

Stupid move by Angola. Angola is lucky that they are 7000 KM from Pakistan otherwise they would have faced hell fire from Pakistan. It is time for muslim army to invade Angola and liberate our muslim brothers or if it is not possible then mujahideens from TTP,LET,LET, AT and AQ should start going there.

damn man they destroyed your masjids you guys should really go there and kill them.

Why are the folks here foaming at the mouths.

The Hypocrisy on display here is astounding!

They dont have a problem with Saudi Arabia not allowing construction of Temples and Churches.

Then they shouldnt have a problem with another country not allowing Mosques.

If you want change, start by asking KSA to allow permanent buildings for other religions.

Last edited:

What about Pakistan's ICBM which i supposed to have a range of 7500 KM? Tipu or Taimur was it? Use that on Angola when its ready.:buba_phone:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom