What's new

And India Wins The 2011 Cricket World Cup!

Status
Not open for further replies.
India deserve victory because India spend $$$$$ to win this worldcup for many reasons ;)

Is this the best you could come out with in moments of extreme jealousy & despair ?

over rated player?????, surely its a shame enjoyin his match in pavillion as u pointed but over rated player, your india hasnt able to produce such players in entire history

So what have he done extraordinarily out of the box?
Has he won the world cup for you guys?
Players are not ready made, you need to train them to achieve that position. After so many scandals, players like Shoib Akhtar's career would have ended in India years ago.

India deserve victory because India spend $$$$$ to win this worldcup for many reasons ;)

Nice joke!!!
anyway PCB its getting its share of the tournament revenues.........be happy with that!!........lets see if its used to create 10 more Afridis or Bin Ladens....Get that Brother..:coffee:

I actually do not find Dhoni to be of the same Stature of former greats like Ponting, Waugh, Ranatunga, Imran Khan, Border, Kapil Dev...

But he played well today and that makes the difference. Sachin, deserved to retire with a World Cup, he should retired with 99 centuries, it will keep youngsters aching to achieve that 100,100s target.

All in all, it was a typical WC winning team. Filled with greats just like Pakistan team of 1992 was, like Sri Lanka's 96 team was and so on. They have remained true to the format of the WC winners.

ye... we won.. we won.. we won.. my god.. we danced like anything.. the party is still on here. proud of our team. proud of our nation. we are world CHAMPIONS. this is tribute to our beloved, great sachin tendulkar.

Hey y'all. Dont respond to snide comments.

Soak in the adulations and celebrate!

Pathetic sore loser.

Abir, with such people around, you expect people not to make snide remarks here?

Stealth: Players of your country have been proved to be haraamkhors and cheats in the recent past, stop thinking that the whole world is like your people. No country is whining about "fixing, fixing, fixing", except you guys. And thats because you people have been brought up on a staple diet of conspiracy theories and victimhood. Conspiracy theories are beginning to be your national passtime.

I hope intelligent senior members of the forum, and the mods, knock some sense into such people, before Pakistan begins to be considered a totally gone-case place, full of sore losers and conspiracy maniacs.

Well there are Pakistani members like Elmo, Zaki, Mab etc who really deserve respect, let's just ignore the weeds.

We won, what could be better for us! \m/

Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
man iam sososososososososososososo hapiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Anyway it's was memorable day for me, not just because we won the world cup but also because of some other reasons! :P

I actually do not find Dhoni to be of the same Stature of former greats like Ponting, Waugh, Ranatunga, Imran Khan, Border, Kapil Dev....

True that. He's still got a mountain to climb to be named along those people but I think that he's got the right credentials and temperament to get there.

Besides India winning the other thing that gave me great pleasure was the three of the top four were Asian countries. Someday BD may catch up , then all four would be Asian.

Hockey has virtually been taken away from Asia by Aus / Europeans. Glad Cricket is coming back to us.

I actually do not find Dhoni to be of the same Stature of former greats like Ponting, Waugh, Ranatunga, Imran Khan, Border, Kapil Dev...
But he played well today and that makes the difference. Sachin, deserved to retire with a World Cup, he should retired with 99 centuries, it will keep youngsters aching to achieve that 100,100s target.

All in all, it was a typical WC winning team. Filled with greats just like Pakistan team of 1992 was, like Sri Lanka's 96 team was and so on. They have remained true to the format of the WC winners.

he may not be anywhere near the above mentioned few as per you & few others like you!! but what he has managed to achieve, none of the above mentioned captains have!! that's to win both forms of the world cups as captain!!

India has won the cup and congratulation to them , for the love of sport congratulation to Indian fans too. I think Cricket is now south Asian game , Channel 9 of Australia didn't telecast the final live as they are hurt.
Well the truth is I was backing Sri Lanka but one has to lose and the other has to win.
Indian fans and Pakistani fans should get Indian and Pakistani full series every year. Peace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom