What's new

And India Wins The 2011 Cricket World Cup!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@WEBBY
Think a million times before commenting about Sachin, and that too infront of Indians.

sachins dream is over :) fruitfuly. shoiab overhyped player had a poor send off or no send off at all. Webby ?

Great captain this Dhoni guy, much better than the over-rated and over-hyped Sachin.

Thanks for your comment about Dhoni as a captain Webmaster.

But your comment about sachin was unnecessary in my opinion.
You can of course speak of what you think to be right,but there are many who will disagree with you,including me.
This is the sixth and most probably the last worldcup for the little master and yet he manages to be the second highest scorer in this Worldcup. I will not go through the entire list of achievements,for its way too long.
He has proved time and again what he is worth of.
One last record was missing in his book,a Worldcup victory,and now he has got that too.I am happy for him,happy for team India.

Great captain this Dhoni guy, much better than the over-rated and over-hyped Sachin.

guys who plays with him doesn't think that way! they did it for him & he is the only reason we won the cup!! 'cause what god wants, god gets!!

poor overrated player shoiabs career ended in the pavilion waiting for his turn the real champion is celebrating the other is stoned somewhere lol

Are you comparing a GOD with a human???
Indian captainship is a crown of thorns.......not every one can handle that.........all great players need not be good captains.

poor overrated player shoiabs career ended in the pavilion waiting for his turn the real champion is celebrating the other is stoned somewhere lol

over rated player?????, surely its a shame enjoyin his match in pavillion as u pointed but over rated player, your india hasnt able to produce such players in entire history

22 users browsing this
thread. (42 members and 80 guests)
RayBan , aristocrat ,
jamesbond000111 , relativiti ,
gaurish , ashant ,
pakdefender ,
TheDeletedUser ,
mautkimaut , Skull and
Bones , genmirajborgza786 ,
nForce , Swati Shukla ,
KSRaj , Bangalorean , Blue
Sword , Liquid , Wounded-
Monk , Mabs ,
praveen007 , Dr sim ,
madooxno9 , true_indian ,
Mech , Marshal , yuba ,
sab , Stealth , jha ,
Aqua , Trident ,
TechMan , vamsi ,
Viraat , Impasse ,
Perceptron , hembo

over rated player?????, surely its a shame enjoyin his match in pavillion as u pointed but over rated player, your india hasnt able to produce such players in entire history

AND WE DONT NEED SUCH PLAYERS IN OUR FUTURE ALSO I HOPE WE DONT PRODUCE SUCH CRICKETERS LIKE URS ... WE HAVE ENOUGH TALENT

^^^

Guys come on chill!

@Indians in India: You guys should be out drinking. Get off the forum NAO!

A well earned victory. Congratulations.

Proud to be Indian - our mantra!

Dhoni's definitely got nerves of steel. That's the kinda guy you need to march your troops. There have been many players who were great as individuals but faltered when they had to bear the burden of captaincy. A prime example would be Gambhir, who as a player is pretty good but would not make a good captain. He is too jumpy, emotional and hot-headed for the job.

Mental is to physical as three is to one. This should be the criteria for a captain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom