What's new

An introduction evening....every one is welcome....

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow all you guys are pretty handsome actually.

specialy you melbe4aust.

its nice to give words a face .........

Thanx for admiring:smitten: ....... but there are alot of people who havent seen ya......:whistle: yet

hence me and key has had arguments and i am now leaving.

i am done with this site now.....

every one here is rude and unpolite no manners nothing.....

people try to let each other down here and not very nice to each other i am deeply hurt and it hasnt been very pleasant to watch and read at times.

So gave up on him.....:rofl: ......too early babe:azn:

So gave up on him.....:rofl: ......too early babe:azn:

Dude .....before you go too far...... "Nina" is a ******** loon:crazy: (wish I could show you some of the Pm's she sent).......And a liar as well it seems so.....tread very carefully:rofl:

this is so boring

one claimed woman and 99 horny claimed young men

In the real world, yuppie....

but here in def.pk cyber world the only girls we have is samudra and neo, but they both love the slick A.Rahman, then we have nina(f) or nina(m)...you decide...and we have most other men waggin thier tails...for this assumed gal....lol...

All I am saying is, they aint getting it...

Dude .....before you go too far...... "Nina" is a ******** loon:crazy: (wish I could show you some of the Pm's she sent).......And a liar as well it seems so.....tread very carefully:rofl:

I have figured this out well before.....;) ....... why not let her/him give a chance to amuse u all :enjoy: .....no offence....we all do the same thing here.:smokin:

In the real world, yuppie....

then we have nina(f) or nina(m)...you decide...and we have most other men waggin thier tails...for this assumed gal....lol...

All I am saying is, they aint getting it...

Exactly right..... but its always fun to tease people...:P

ok keys there is no need to go telling everyone else babes.

every one let me spill the beans me and keys are having a thing going on at the moment.
gosh going all shy now...........:oops:

Ah...you're finally dating? :azn:
Please keep us informed. ;)

Come on Keys we're all waiting spill the beans for heavens sake...:pop:
:smitten: :smitten:

There are no beans to spill!!!! I did a IP check and apparently I am now a stalker!!!!!!!!!!!!!:woot:

I swear I have met some full bore loonies in my time, but this takes the biscuit!!!!:crazy:

Oh..you're such a hyppocrite! You're as curious as I am...:pop:

now this perhaps is my last message as much i want to keep it short i cant.:cry:

since i came on to the forum keys started sending me private messages i fel for it.only human and single too so i thought may be i have found my soul mate on this site.:smitten:

and i replied back but i felt alarmed as key was going too much too qucik and then it all came out in a heat of a moment when i refused to give key more information about me he started to do IP checks on me.
and stalk at me cyber stalking he started to delete my threads and acting like an *** hole.:angry:

i felt scared and humiliated he left me some harsh and rude messges sware words and some of them not very nice ( if you know what i mean).
:tsk:

good by my friend

This is an amazing world and you are all wonderfull and i love you all.

i think defence pk minus keys = a very nice place for a coffee and a chit chat.

defence pk plus keys = might is right. sucks

let me tell you key i think you are a stalker and a control freak you have no manners and less respect and i have no feelings for you.

i am a genuine person looking for a kind genuine guy who cares and respects who is ambitious and tolerant with very good sense of humar someone who is human and down to earth who doesnt take his slef seriously all the time someone who understands and have lots of love to give shines with kindness in his heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom