What's new

An introduction evening....every one is welcome....

Status
Not open for further replies.
holy smoke!!! wow! Just to clarify.... what with pics going up and all... is this an intro thread?? Obviously, I have been elsewhere!!! Nina where do you live?

holy smoke!!! wow! Just to clarify.... what with pics going up and all... is this an intro thread?? Obviously, I have been elsewhere!!! Nina where do you live?

this thread has been thu a lot in the past and was closed once and yes it is introductions.

i live in pakistan islamabad.

this thread has been thu a lot in the past and was closed once and yes it is introductions.

a looooong ways from Dallas,TX. Yup I had a hard time trying to figure out this thread... tons of deleted posts... Key at his finest?

a looooong ways from Dallas,TX. Yup I had a hard time trying to figure out this thread... tons of deleted posts... Key at his finest?

he is alright he is just doing his job making sure everything is alright.

feel free to put your photo up and let us see you.

errr no you live in the U.K.

London to be precise.......

errr no you live in the U.K.

London to be precise.......

ok keys there is no need to go telling everyone else babes.

every one let me spill the beans me and keys are having a thing going on at the moment.
gosh going all shy now...........:oops:

hence me and key has had arguments and i am now leaving.

i am done with this site now.....

every one here is rude and unpolite no manners nothing.....

people try to let each other down here and not very nice to each other i am deeply hurt and it hasnt been very pleasant to watch and read at times.

hence me and key has had arguments and i am now leaving.

i am done with this site now.....

every one here is rude and unpolite no manners nothing.....

people try to let each other down here and not very nice to each other i am deeply hurt and it hasnt been very pleasant to watch and read at times.

Erhm....I'm having a déja vú!

this one lookslike may be when you were like 16 or something.
in the other one you look more mature........

Well Yes the other one is a recent one..but this one is 3 yrzzz old when i was 21.:angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom