What's new

An introduction evening....every one is welcome....

Status
Not open for further replies.
You all do realize this is the worst place for a hook up?

Its generally all serious issue related. If you are lucky enough to find someone here, do tell us, share us in your joy... But don't count on anything!

Btw, Nina, we have a system that shows alerts when two users log in with the same IP address (which is a very remote possibility). We ALWAYS investigate - especially since your IP matched with a previous troublemaker. I did some further checking, it was a false positive, its probably that you and the trouble maker live in the same vicinity.

Moving on...

now this perhaps is my last message as much i want to keep it short i cant.:cry:

since i came on to the forum keys started sending me private messages i fel for it.only human and single too so i thought may be i have found my soul mate on this site.:smitten:

and i replied back but i felt alarmed as key was going too much too qucik and then it all came out in a heat of a moment when i refused to give key more information about me he started to do IP checks on me.
and stalk at me cyber stalking he started to delete my threads and acting like an *** hole.:angry:

i felt scared and humiliated he left me some harsh and rude messges sware words and some of them not very nice ( if you know what i mean).
:tsk:

good by my friend

This is an amazing world and you are all wonderfull and i love you all.

Interesting love story....Sad ending....:angel:

Bye Bye keyss:wave:

i am a genuine person looking for a kind genuine guy who cares and respects who is ambitious and tolerant with very good sense of humar someone who is human and down to earth who doesnt take his slef seriously all the time someone who understands and have lots of love to give shines with kindness in his heart.

No wonder girls dont have eyes....:disagree:
Adux along with few others is.... quite geinuine..understanding... soft hearted blokes...:smokin:

Highly disappointing indeed:undecided:

Oh my god.:cheesy: :woot: I go away for a few hours and look what the hell happens....:rofl:

Luckily gentlemen I forwarded every PM I got from this fruitcake to another MOD:mod: :rofl:

You all do realize this is the worst place for a hook up?

Its generally all serious issue related. If you are lucky enough to find someone here, do tell us, share us in your joy... But don't count on anything!

Btw, Nina, we have a system that shows alerts when two users log in with the same IP address (which is a very remote possibility). We ALWAYS investigate - especially since your IP matched with a previous troublemaker. I did some further checking, it was a false positive, its probably that you and the trouble maker live in the same vicinity.

Moving on...

Com on tell us whose right and whose wrong.............your tone suggests that there were flaws in moderation.:confused:

Err if anything I'd say her ISP shouldn't be so over-zealous in trying to conceal the IPA identity, it provided us false information.

Right n wrong?

Damn...this is better than soap! :partay:
Lol enjoying things from this side of the entertainment Neo? Nice change for you :P

Your show was a bigger 'drama' than Keys'.

So we are getting no where :pop: ...............

I am going through some nostalgia for old songs and heard this.......somehow it fits into this thread perfectly.....:rofl:

[YOUTUBE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol...good 1 Keys! :rofl:

Hi neo
i think its about time me and you have some ***** to *****!

first of all you are definately not a woman you are a man.i am very sure about that.
second you and rest of you that is not a point the point is that none of you think that what happened was wrong by any chance.this is very typical in our society just sit back and enjoy the show.

and i have no idea the moderators of this site are so desperate to find out more about me personaly this story about they getting an alert message is not true!
the matter of the fact is that there is no women on this forum and probably i happen to be the only few of the women who ever have come on here and participated into these stupid forums and these guys are freaking out my presence is freaking them out they cant believe that i am here and i know as much as them.
come on dudes chill out face the fact we exist
who i am
i am your mother your sister your wife your girl friend the first love you sometime still think about that next door neighbor you have crush on that beautifull girl you went to collage with
i am a woman i am a feminist i am a hippy.

why i am here its about being stand up and be counted its about integration
our women make them selves a show peice a pretty little thing to look at and thats how they are being looked at every where but now is the time they come out and declare a war on this male dominent society.

where is a women's say when it comes to war women have no say women have no voice women have a natural tendency to come out with alternative peace full solutions for the problems women in west have gone crazy and picked up guns and joined millitary along side men.
where are the real ladies educated funny intelligent sophisticated ladies right here in pakistan but they need to come out interact integrate get their voice heard and bring that change play their part in these times of trouble.
as imran khan says women bring the change.:pakistan:
make love no war make love to me if you like but no war :pakistan:

my message is peace love and freedom :pakistan:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom