What's new

An INDIAN insight is necessary!!!!

Only one war was lost, and that is a proud Muslim nation now - and I like to look at it - we ruled you for a thousand years - a war here or their is hardly compensation for that.

Its been explained to you many times before, but here it goes again. If you don't belong to Iran, AF ,Central Asia or Britain ; you were not ruling but being ruled. Stop taking history lessons from Madrassa or Zaid Haimd.

This is why the media is so important in exposing the weakness of UPA foreign policy. Let NDA come to power in the next election and give the Indian Army a free rein then the overactive Chinese Patrols will stop harassing our Ladakhi citizens and act more sensible . Beijing does use a lot of coercive diplomacy on the ground , but it cant actually do a thing . The moment our political leadership stops bending backwards to appease them , they would no longer matter.

Its been explained to you many times before, but here it goes again. If you don't belong to Iran, AF ,Central Asia or Britain ; you were not ruling but being ruled. Stop taking history lessons from Madrassa or Zaid Haimd.

The foreigners were never that plentiful to rule alone, they co-opted the local yeoman and aristrocats, my Jatt people and the Rajputs of the Punjab had an important alliance with Babur and were instrumental in ruling india. The same with other Punjabi's, Sindhi's, Pashtun's etc.

The foreigners were never that plentiful to rule alone, they co-opted the local yeoman and aristrocats, my Jatt people and the Rajputs of the Punjab had an important alliance with Babur and were instrumental in ruling india. The same with other Punjabi's, Sindhi's, Pashtun's etc.

leave the past, at present terrorists are ruling you..:lol:

leave the past, at present terrorists are ruling you..:lol:

Should not bother you - who is ruling us, our fertile land is away from india which is the main thing.

Regarding MMS I believe he has a very sound strategy to enable Pakistan and China to believe in the non-violent nature of indian's - whether this succeeds only time will tell.

Should not bother you - who is ruling us, our fertile land is away from india which is the main thing.

Regarding MMS I believe he has a very sound strategy to enable Pakistan and China to believe in the non-violent nature of indian's - whether this succeeds only time will tell.

no uncle it does bother me, first Arabs ruled you then Britishers and now terrorists are ruling, I feel bad when I see such condition of my Beloved neighbor :cry:.. worst of luck uncle !!

So your cowardly ancestors changed the religion at the first site of invaders and became favourite sidekicks of invaders?That doesn't make you claim anything apart from loyal subservience to invaders/external powers..

no uncle it does bother me, first Arabs ruled you then Britishers and now terrorists are ruling, I feel bad when I see such condition of my Beloved neighbor :cry:.. worst of luck uncle !!

Best of luck that we have nothing to do with india, and you are very lucky to have a PM like MMS who is pragmatic and looking to the future, he is sending the right message to both China and Pakistan - he is a good man.

So your cowardly ancestors changed the religion at the first site of invaders and became favourite sidekicks of invaders?That doesn't make you claim anything apart from loyal subservience to invaders/external powers..

Why should that concern you my friend, to be honest it was the Sufi that won the hearts of the Punjabi's with the truth, we were conquered by the beauty of the Almighty from the mouths of saintly men.

More power to MMS - he is doing the right thing regarding the PRC - and I am sure the Chinese will be kind - when he next visits.

Why should that concern you my friend, to be honest it was the Sufi that won the hearts of the Punjabi's with the truth, we were conquered by the beauty of the Almighty from the mouths of saintly men.

Our Jatt warriors resisted fiercely but, we were conquered by weapons that have no defense, the love of the Almighty.

More power to MMS - he is doing the right thing regarding the PRC - and I am sure the Chinese will be kind - when he next visits.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is why the media is so important in exposing the weakness of UPA foreign policy. Let NDA come to power in the next election and give the Indian Army a free rein then the overactive Chinese Patrols will stop harassing our Ladakhi citizens and act more sensible . Beijing does use a lot of coercive diplomacy on the ground , but it cant actually do a thing . The moment our political leadership stops bending backwards to appease them , they would no longer matter.

Not that i am congress supporter but i am afraid this is a wishful thinking...NDA don't have a magical wand and we have seen this in the 6 years of their power in center...No matter who is in center similar policies are being followed...IO am afraid there is not going to be any big U-turns's, if that is what you are expecting....

Our Jatt warriors resisted fiercely but, we were conquered by weapons that have no defense, the love of the Almighty.

Why is that people on the western frontiers of the British India mostly felt this love of almighty while the majority others don't. Anyways I am from the deep South, out of reach of 'faithful' invaders.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why is that people on the western frontiers of the British India mostly felt this love of almighty while the majority others don't. Anyways I am from the deep South, out of reach of 'faithful' invaders.

We were the lucky ones. :pakistan:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom