What's new

An INDIAN insight is necessary!!!!

This is a very good step by india - it shows the Chinese the right amount of respect, which will have a favorable reaction from Beijing.

Don't worry too much about these websites, and you need help with your spelling. :rofl:

uncle , you are there to correct my spelling so i need not worry but tell me uncle how come your strong and SuperMan army lost to India everytime in history?? now dont make cliams without any link..

we ruled you for a thousand years - a war here or their is hardly compensation for that.

May I also suggest that you add how you ruled the US for a decade by harboring OBL. How can you forget this part of your famous decade when some regard OBL as hero in the Islamic world.

I would rate this higher since your so called rule over India was only in a few areas and included mere brutality, the OBL episode, however, involved the greatest treachery in recent history and was very well played out.

My friend read your history, your nation was ruled for a thousand years by our warriors, also in 47 a third of Kashmir was liberated, 65 we held your hordes back, 71 lost but an independent Muslim nation was created in South Asia :) 99 stalemate with some important peaks still in the PA's hands.

May I also suggest that you add how you ruled the US for a decade by harboring OBL. How can you forget this part of your famous decade when some regard OBL as hero in the Islamic world.

I would rate this higher since your so called rule over India was only in a few areas and included mere brutality, the OBL episode, however, involved the greatest treachery in recent history and was very well played out.

OBL deserved what he got, justice was served - OBL was a footnote in history, but the Emperor Babur will be remembered as long as there are people.

We are getting side-tracked lets concentrate on the issue of the indian govt agreeing to accept Chinese concerns in the border region, it will increase mutual confidence.

My friend read your history, your nation was ruled for a thousand years by our warriors, also in 47 a third of Kashmir was liberated, 65 we held your hordes back, 71 lost but an independent Muslim nation was created in South Asia :) 99 stalemate with some important peaks still in the PA's hands.

my Uncle read history, you people were exploited so much during that time that you were forced to convert to Islam...read it properly Uncle.

I cannot imagine how tough time your ancestors faced, more than what you are facing now in Pakistan..!!

I don't know what you are talking about the 1000 year part, but yes, I will agree with you that "your warriors" are feared everywhere in the world. We still can't get over Mumbai and the brutality. You must be really proud of such history.

But, then why always revert back to a glorious past. your recent warriors have not done anything and when I say "anything" ..Kashmir is still with the Hindus..is that a black spot in your "glorious" history?

my Uncle read history, you people were exploited so much during that time that you were forced to convert to Islam...read it properly Uncle.

I cannot imagine how tough time your ancestors faced, more than what you are facing now in Pakistan..!!

My ancestors were converted by the Sufi of the Punjab.

We are getting side-tracked lets concentrate on the issue of the indian govt agreeing to accept Chinese concerns in the border region, it will increase mutual confidence.

You were the one who bought in your glorious past into this thread, I have just mere questions. So OBL was just a foot note? So who is next?

I don't know what you are talking about the 1000 year part, but yes, I will agree with you that "your warriors" are feared everywhere in the world. We still can't get over Mumbai and the brutality. You must be really proud of such history.

But, then why always revert back to a glorious past. your recent warriors have not done anything and when I say "anything" ..Kashmir is still with the Hindus..is that a black spot in your "glorious" history?

PM MMS actions are giving us and the Chinese the right message, that the indian state knows it's limitations - that lowers the tension considerably.

You were the one who bought in your glorious past into this thread, I have just mere questions. So OBL was just a foot note? So who is next?

The Future

Is it true?
that the future is always bright
in the past
there was not much light

The future is ours to behold
but what I was told
in the future
you get old

The future will come
this is sure
yours and mine