What's new

An INDIAN insight is necessary!!!!

Honorable PM MMS is the best india has ever had, I salute him for his courage, and he was born in Pakistan :)

Yes but even the Lama does not want independence, but the PRC is so strong now, that even his feeble opposition can be ignored, I think in the long run, indian acceptance that China is the top dog in Asia will benefit india - and I am glad that the indian govt under the great leadership of honorable Mr MMS is also following this truth.

You are right on one thing though, china is top dog of asia.

Yes but even the Lama does not want independence, but the PRC is so strong now, that even his feeble opposition can be ignored, I think in the long run, indian acceptance that China is the top dog in Asia will benefit india - and I am glad that the indian govt under the great leadership of honorable Mr MMS is also following this truth.

Similarly, pakistani acceptance that India is the top dog in South Asia will benefit pakistan.

and musharaf was born in india new delhi so what's the big deal.............. ooh u think that all pakistanis are arabs....... no dude

Honorable PM MMS is the best india has ever had, I salute him for his courage, and he was born in Pakistan :)

No, MMS was born in British India.

On topic, civilian or military infrastructure, it don't matter. It is INDIAN LAND, at least act like the land belongs to India, stop appeasing China FFS. Goddamn GoI.

No, MMS was born in British India.

On topic, civilian or military infrastructure, it don't matter. It is INDIAN LAND, at least act like the land belongs to India, stop appeasing China FFS. Goddamn GoI.

MMS was born in the geographical region, which is PAKISTAN :)

You people are so much obsessed with everything Indian, from Bollywood to music to politicians to sports.... learn to respect 'Made In Pakistan', ab jaise bhi hai , you have to satisfy yourself with everything :lol:

Your here day and night on this forum and call us obsessed. :azn:

And the foreign office under the great Honorable Mr.MMS said
The Hindu : News / National : India tells China: Kashmir is to us what Tibet, Taiwan are to you
I hope his honor remains high!

Rafi,i hope you know your great Drogaan! is being tickled by India when we move our troops towards China and you start jumping!
China and India are competitors,you know but don't want to show it,though China is ahead atm,i know but i also know the way we are growing,we will be amongst the top in the world in next 1-2 decades.

MMS was born in the geographical region, which was BRITISH INDIA.

No he was born in what was part of the ancient land of Pakistan :pakistan:

---------- Post added at 07:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:52 PM ----------

Has happened..your army people have already accepted that Pakistan is no match to India in military might.
Grow up my lil Internet Warrior :L

More than adequate for india :)

---------- Post added at 07:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:53 PM ----------

Rafi,i hope you know your great Drogaan! is being tickled by India when we move our troops towards China and you start jumping!
China and India are competitors,you know but don't want to show it,though China is ahead atm,i know but i also know the way we are growing,we will be amongst the top in the world in next 1-2 decades.

China is our brother, and we Pakistanis will always support our brothers in China.

Back
Top Bottom