What's new

American attack aftermath: Pakistan declares attack a 'plot'

In this case definitely is.

The politicians go scotch free?

Just doing 'muzammat' is not enough is it.

COAS needs to impose himself a bit now and take some bloody action.

Maj Mujahid who was martyred was a resident of Naudero, and a neighbour of Benazir Bhutto. He was supposed to get married after Muharram. RIP my friend. Really sad that he was getting married after a month.

Being an Indian I don't know if I should butt in in the conversation but I just feel Pakistan should do the following:

1. Realize that America is out for a war with Pakistan. I have no doubt about it. America is penetrated by Indian and Israeli advisers and they want war with Pakistan. Probably they are after your nukes.......Pakistan should realize this and prepare for a war.

2. Right now Pakistan should ask China and join in this war against America. If China guarantees help to Pakistan then America cannot do anything to Pakistan.

Well the military can only take out Hussain Haqqani but taking on NATO is wishful thinking.

The point here is that you must fight back. Every bully seems too big to topple till you leave them with a bleeding nose. We should fear subjugation more than we fear death.

Does taliban has posts along border ? u must be dumb *** old fart not to see its a army post. Its no way that it was mistake

Gulistan ko lahoo ki zaroorat pari
Sab se pehlay hi gardan hamaari kati.
Phir bhi kehtay hain hum se yeh ehl-e-chaman
Yeh chaman hai hamaara tumhaara nahi.

Zaalimon! Apni qismat pe nazaan na ho
Daur badlay gaa yeh waqt ki baat hai.
Wo yaqeenan sunay gaa sadai meri
Kya tumhaara khuda hai hamaara nahi?

The point here is that you must fight back. Every bully seems too big to topple till you leave them with a bleeding nose. We should fear subjugation more than we fear death.

Fight back? Exactly what do you suggest?

asim dont cry now, it was coming, you know what the army is made of, bully kids(local pakistanis) and being bullied by masters

you need to give much more price then 40,000 lives to get free from masters, because 40,000 is just the price for the master going easy on you

easy to say that sitting in UAE. you have to weigh the possibility and ability to cause damage and sustain damage.

Over Night Attack
by DAWN.COM on 11 26th, 2011 |

Pak-AfghanBorderRE_290.jpg

An early morning Nato attack on Pakistan’s security forces has left at least 28 soldiers dead the Mohmand tribal region. In an immediate reaction to the attack, Pakistan blocked supplies to the allied forces based in Afghanistan. Additionally, Pakistan’s acting ambassador to the United States registered a protest against the attack with the US State Department.

The attack came a day after Chief of Army Staff General Ashfaq Parvez Kayani met with Isaf Commander General John Allen to discuss “measures concerning coordination, communication and procedures between the Pakistan army, Isaf and the Afghan army, aimed at enhancing border control on both sides.”

This is not the first incident of its kind and while protests have been registered and voices raised, we are yet to see an official explanation into the incident.

War or an open confrontation is no option.

But atleast, the very least, we could stand up to the US and say 'hey ,listen up , we are a sovereign country, we have our own law and nation, we are not your slaves'. At least take a stand and impose yourselves, that we are not against you, but neither are we your slaves.

You have implied NATO officers met PA officers at this post. Anybody with any knowledge of the Army knows all such meetings are recorded and minutes forwarded to higher formations. I doubt the ISPR will be so quiet if your facts are right.

However Pakistani military spokesman Major-General Athar Abbas said that NATO had been given maps of the area, with Pakistani military posts marked out.

"When the other side is saying there is a doubt about this, there is no doubt about it. These posts have been marked and handed over to the other side for marking on their maps and are clearly inside Pakistani territory."

Pakistan stops NATO supplies after raid kills up to 28 | Reuters

Here's your confirmation with the ISPR that NATO was handed over the maps with all marked check points in the area. Its hard for me to believe that this was not a deliberate attack, a Gunship like Apache has an excellent visibility pod and it would be hard for the gunner to miss the Pakistani flag. About time that PA transfers Anza's from the Eastern front where thousands of these MANPADS are just sitting there collecting dust. It just hurts more when your so called ally attacks you without any provocation, imagine the fury that would have been created in the US if a Cobra gunship attacked and killed 26 NATO soldiers.

Shoot down the attacking chopper. Fire a babur onto the base from where it flew from.

However these come afterwards. I don't want Zardari taking us through this confrontation. I want him and Kayani out of the picture before this happens.

Punishement for what u are doing to them in Pakistan , they think Pakistan is there colony and they want to do whatever they want.

But this time i think PA should take a firm stand not just protest or anything.........

Last edited by a moderator:
Maj Mujahid who was martyred was a resident of Naudero, and a neighbour of Benazir Bhutto. He was supposed to get married after Muharram. RIP my friend. Really sad that he was getting married after a month.

Really feel for all the families of the martyred.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom