What's new

American attack aftermath: Pakistan declares attack a 'plot'

However Pakistani military spokesman Major-General Athar Abbas said that NATO had been given maps of the area, with Pakistani military posts marked out.

"When the other side is saying there is a doubt about this, there is no doubt about it. These posts have been marked and handed over to the other side for marking on their maps and are clearly inside Pakistani territory."

Pakistan stops NATO supplies after raid kills up to 28 | Reuters

The same article also says

The Afghanistan-Pakistan border is often poorly marked, and Afghan and Pakistani maps have differences of several kilometers in some places, military officials have said.

off topic... must have been only because no other alternative was there and media made it to an issue. But PA did not even accept their soldier's bodies after kargil war. nothing can be worse than that.

Wiki Kargil War for below:
"Pakistan

Faced with the possibility of international isolation, the already fragile Pakistani economy was weakened further.[106][107] The morale of Pakistani forces after the withdrawal declined as many units of the Northern Light Infantry suffered heavy casualties.[22][108] The government refused to accept the dead bodies of many officers,[109][110] an issue that provoked outrage and protests in the Northern Areas.[111][112] Pakistan initially did not acknowledge many of its casualties, but Sharif later said that over 4,000 Pakistani troops were killed in the operation.[10] Responding to this, Pakistan President Pervez Musharraf said, "It hurts me when an ex-premier undermines his own forces," and claimed that Indian casualties were more than that of Pakistan.[113]"

Get lost you troll.

Its not easy, its the only option left.

Also please note, India and most free nations of the world would do exactly the same
forget india... after so many attacks by pakistan based terrorists they have been unable to do anything..
Lets see how Pak fares. this is the first time another country is attacking its armed forces on its soil during peacetime.(assume that WOT is not a war between nations)

Do you think these three facts that you mention are really true?

1. "we are a sovereign country"

2. "we have our own law and nation"

3. "we are not your slaves"

Please take a good look around before replying.

Well, I feel ashamed to say this, and I am sure you do to, but we have sold our country for petty things.

forget india... after so many attacks by pakistan based terrorists they have been unable to do anything..
Lets see how Pak fares. this is the first time another country is attacking its armed forces on its soil during peacetime.(assume that WOT is not a war between nations)

There is a difference, Pakistan says it wants to stop any attacks upon India from its soil.

The US says we will attack when we have to.

The distinction should not be lost in the distinct examples. Faced with certain attack, India will defend itself.

Pakistan can't do jack about it and everybody knows it.

Internet Warriors and Armchair generals can may come up with their delusional BATTLE PLANS to annhilate NATO forces but in the real world, Pakistan Armed Forces and the country stand no chance.

You can carry on an insurgency against a superior fighting force but a conventional war would be one-sided.

Yes Pakistan cannot & should not go to war but now Pakistan have a right to impose tax of $4-8million for one NATO truck crossing Pakistan. Also Pakistan can put heavy pressure via China, Saudia, Russia, Turkey etc & also demand NATO for handing over those murderers if not Pakistan can reach ICJ.

See.. it may be a mistake also (friendly fire) .. John Allen has expressed condolence and an investigation into the incident. So we may just be overreacting... Please note that this area is not demarcated propeely.

This thread is the result of too many Juvenile Internet Warriors with no connection with realities of the real World. You think the problem lies with Kiyani ? The problem lies with us Pakistanis who have not created an economically viable country in 65 years. We are a weak country and just like all weak countries, we are being slapped around, pure and simple. If you don't like this reality then do something about it. Make Pakistan an Economic and Military power and all this Nato foolishness will stop. Kiyani can attack Nato forces tomorrow and what will that accomplish, Geniuses. Let me paint the scenario for your undeveloped minds in language that your immature minds can grasp:

1. Half of Pakistan's Exports are to United States of America. In an event of War, America will ban these imports and that will result in massive loss and erosion of Pakistani Economy.

2. Nato forces are far more advanced ( Technologically speaking ) than the poorly equipped Pakistani Army and because of this assymytric capability Nato forces will exact damaging losses on Pak Army.

Are you Immature internet heroes prepared for this doomsday scenario that spells an existential threat to Pakistan ? In your immature internet world these realities of Pakistan's compulsions do not factor in but the leaders of the country have to deal with these real issues. I hope the Pakistani govt takes measured and deliberate actions based on real world realities. Pakistan should consider revoking its agreements and cooperation with Nato forces and stop the shipments to Nato through Pakistani territory to begin with, but avoid escalation of hostilities by not responding militarily. Nato ( actually the US) knows Pakistan's limitations and are trying to goad Pakistan into an action to escalate the hostilities.

Please grow up and stop posting such emotional threads and posts that reflect your immaurity and lack of intellect. Give me some evidence that you are capable of rational and coherent thought that is not destructive to the existence of Pakistan.

P.S. My comments are directed against all those mental midgets who demanded a resignation from COAS General Kiyani.

2. Nato forces are far more advanced ( Technologically speaking ) than the poorly equipped Pakistani Army and because of this assymytric capability Nato forces will exact damaging losses on Pak Army.

oohh mee khuda ths idiot brainwashed kid,

please just answer me y is your dear NATO losing so many lives in afghanistan and losing a war there, and how is talibans punishing your soldiers in afghanistan by shooting a chinook with an RPG

you are not even winning against stone age people, how can you overcome pakistan army??

keeping aside your brave airforce which you think can easily bring down pakistan, pakistan unlike afghaistan has an airforce which can answer any of your retarded air aggression

the so called superior technology cant win a war in stone age afghanistan, your superior technology cant safeguard your arse during 9/11 how can your superior arse can protect you from the hell, you dont even have superior techno arse in big numbers to protect your superior techno arse

war is lost its time to pack bags and go back home and enjoy mcdonalds in your retirement

let me telling your superior techno arse y r u losing,

you are not even guarding your border against enemy, you are not even guarding your borders properly, you are letting anti pakistani talibans to kill our people, you are just a group of rag tag gangsters, your gangsters from LA street are being recruited to fight this shitty war, we want your gangsters to be taken away immeditely

and further you need to beg china to carry on this war, trillions of dollars, i hope your daddy is not funding trillion dollars for this war

you have trillion dollar depts to china, every born americn is thousands of dollars indebted to china, your economy is running out, you are jobless in your own country now, poverty is increasing and you are talking about your superior technology, shame on yourself

There is a difference, Pakistan says it wants to stop any attacks upon India from its soil.

The US says we will attack when we have to.

The distinction should not be lost in the distinct examples. Faced with certain attack, India will defend itself.
I agree.. but this is not a full blown war yet.. I think Pak must show restraint.. by attacking them you are playing into their hands and giving them an excuse to defang Pak off its Nukes. A loss of 25 soldiers does hurt the ego/pride, but its prudent to harm them more subtly / diplomatically. cutting off supply is one step in the right direction.
next is try to manipulate china into a hard position against US. a direct frontal assault would be suicide.. maybe you will get a few hundred soldiers , but Pak damage may be irrresparable.

"Truth hurts."

However, we do need to get our country back, somehow.

Not "OURS", you should say "YOURS", because some people forgot they ran away from the very "OUR" country and applied asylum in AMREEKA and got what they wanted

Back
Top Bottom