What's new

American attack aftermath: Pakistan declares attack a 'plot'

easy to say that sitting in UAE. you have to weigh the possibility and ability to cause damage and sustain damage.

Its not easy, its the only option left.

Also please note, India and most free nations of the world would do exactly the same

Shoot down the attacking chopper. Fire a babur onto the base from where it flew from.

However these come afterwards. I don't want Zardari taking us through this confrontation. I want him and Kayani out of the picture before this happens.

The exact same thing was said to me by a AD official, lure a heli here, and then blast it out of the sky. The only way that they will not dare to do anything afterwards.

There is nothing wrong in killing an attacker, Nato personnel can now be killed with the moral high ground. They have committed massacre upon sleeping Pakistani soldiers.

The politicians go scotch free?

Just doing 'muzammat' is not enough is it.

COAS needs to impose himself a bit now and take some bloody action.

Maj Mujahid who was martyred was a resident of Naudero, and a neighbour of Benazir Bhutto. He was supposed to get married after Muharram. RIP my friend. Really sad that he was getting married after a month.

Politicians are cr@p. We all know that. They can't even investigate the murder of their leaders. But what's with the army? They can't even save their own soldiers and officers. What's the point of having a military then? Why not privatize the military along with PIA and Railways. Where is our chain smoker COAS? Condemning. Stopping the supply line. Enough??? I can the feel the situation of those poor soldiers are in. They can't retaliate because they aren't ordered to do so by the higher command in Rawalpindi. All they can do is getting killed by their own "allies".

Now, I have talked to people who had operated and flown in that area.

I agree with your part that the fact that the ISAF knew about the exact of the post must be established. A meeting did take place though.

It was not a high level meeting there, only a couple of officer commanding the local area, not of the bigger theater. So Every thing does not go into heli coordinates.

And BTW, the UN charter specifically said that NATO and ISAF only has the authority to conduct ops within Afghanistan, not outside.

What happened in the meeting of the National Security council, or is it still going on?

To be honest, I have no problems with your anger as it is justifiable for the moment and your accusations may also be proved true and in that case Tactical Cdr and not the pilot would probably be responsible and should be punished. At this moment PA (if it is so sure), should rightfully demand equal access to all the tactical records leading right upto the firing of the missile and I assure you there will be a lot with the NATO but hold your horses before declaring this as a one sided massacre of sleeping soldiers.

Pakistan must raise this issue on every front in international arena, demand for murderers this is obviously a big & very serious issue. Elites & rulers chooriyan pehannay band karoo, zalimo murderers ka demand karo NATO & UN say.

In era of GPS and GPRS its impossible that NATO did not know the position of Our Post. I think govt should give orders to shoot down hostile heli's if they cross limits. Shoot down 1 or two heli's they will behave. but with this Passive approch only result of hue and cry will be an apology over loss of Life by NATO and case close

Haath may kashkoal liye america se beek mangte hain. Iss liye Pakistan america ko jawab dene ki himat nahi kar sakta..

Bhai sahib, in the case of 'US/Western mistakes/atrocities' the 'facts must be clearly established first', but of course when it comes to unsubstantiated allegations against Pakistan, no one gives a hoot about 'establishing facts'.
Looks likes NATO and west have decided that only Pakistan have to follow fact...
'establishing facts' . . .An old Term always used by west, but it has no value.

Fight back? Exactly what do you suggest?

FT0016824.jpg

The exact same thing was said to me by a AD official, lure a heli here, and then blast it out of the sky. The only way that they will not dare to do anything afterwards.

Taking down a chopper, a US chopper is not easy. It has counter measures to deal with SAMs. Thats why the only kills by Taliban were not by a SAM/stinger but by RPG - a lucky or a well aimed surprise shot.

War or an open confrontation is no option.

But atleast, the very least, we could stand up to the US and say 'hey ,listen up , we are a sovereign country, we have our own law and nation, we are not your slaves'. At least take a stand and impose yourselves, that we are not against you, but neither are we your slaves.

Do you think these three facts that you mention are really true?

1. "we are a sovereign country"

2. "we have our own law and nation"

3. "we are not your slaves"

Please take a good look around before replying.

Maj Mujahid who was martyred was a resident of Naudero, and a neighbour of Benazir Bhutto. He was supposed to get married after Muharram. RIP my friend. Really sad that he was getting married after a month.

Really feel for all the families of the martyred.

Inna Lillah e Wa Inna Eleh e Rajeoon.
Rest in Heaven, O great martyr, O great protector.

Feel painful for the loved ones he & other martyrs left.

To be honest, I have no problems with your anger as it is justifiable for the moment and your accusations may also be proved true and in that case Tactical Cdr and not the pilot would probably be responsible and should be punished. At this moment PA (if it is so sure), should rightfully demand equal access to all the tactical records leading right upto the firing of the missile and I assure you there will be a lot with the NATO but hold your horses before declaring this as a one sided massacre of sleeping soldiers.

See the PM i sent you.

It was night time. How could he not see the Pakistani flag and the presence of troops. Or did he just fire blindly?

Back
Top Bottom