What's new

American attack aftermath: Pakistan declares attack a 'plot'

Assalam alaikum

Nato and u.s r enemies of pakistan, i m glad now most of our pakistani brothers realised it though everybody knew it.

They don't care if they kill 28 or 2800 soldiers as long as they r not white or don't have u.s passport.

it is like to have friendship with crocodile when u turn ur back it might grabs u under its jaws

TARIQ

Long story short........ American aid is Pakistan Army's life line & the military establishment in Pakistan would never go against the American interests............. I know, This isn't something, we Pakistani's would like to hear, but that's the bitter reality.

Ignoring personal attacks, back to the topic:

===============================================

"Pakistan Releases Details About NATO Attack".

Fine.

Now let's wait for "NATO Releases Details About NATO Attack" without speculating or chest thumping so that Wasim Akram, Jade, Veena Malik, somebody's nephew, the guy running around the block naked, and those of us here who are not half brain dead can decide for themselves what likely happened.

Strnge. If it was really an unprovoked assualt and ws sustained over such a long period of time then PAF would have been scrambled. The very fact that top brass let the men be strafed means that Pakistan Army had something to hde in the incident and made a miscalculation about the strong counterattack from the Afghan Army / NATO.

Credibility being suspect, it would be sensible to wait for the Afghan / NATO side of the story before making up an opinion. These all could very much be false allegations.

PPP have been proven to be the biggest slaves of Amreeka and NATO in the history of Pakistan.

And the funny part is when Musharraf was president these PPP people used to call Musharraf a pet of U.S., these PPP have proven to be much more than pets of U.S.

99% of Pakistanis believe America is the enemy. PPP will be commiting political suicide by restoring NATO supplies.

I think they dont care anymore as they know they cant win the next election anyways. So might as well amass as much money as possible now, before enjoying a few years in the opposition and then try to win in the elections after that when our forgettable people have forgotten everything.

===============================================

"Pakistan Releases Details About NATO Attack".

Fine.

Now let's wait for "NATO Releases Details About NATO Attack" without speculating or chest thumping so that Wasim Akram, Jade, Veena Malik, somebody's nephew, the guy running around the block naked, and those of us here who are not half brain dead can decide for themselves what likely happened.

NATO are murderers so what makes you so sure they can't be liars.

Yes, like when you accused me of asking to you stop posting, or leaving the thread.

If you don't have a coherent argument, you will be challenged for it. If you say that you want to wait for the "NATO releases details about NATO attack", well, I'm sure you can understand what you should do, I'm not advocating you anything. Just don't use this statement (let's wait for "NATO releases details about NATO attack) as a cop-out when you have been exposed.

Repeat: The words of PA/ISPR will be backtracked by ACTIONS, proving the lack of credibility of the "official" stance, no matter how fancy the paper they are written on.
That is a pretty dishonest shift in your position and your earlier claims - you said that the PA had backtracked, just try and be honest for a second and just respond to that question - do you have anything to support your claim that the PA has backtracked in its official statements?

It is a simple enough answer - have the decency and honesty to answer it, and retract your earlier claim.

BTW, WRT your 'backtracked by actions', that is just a sniveling safe facing way out for you - Pakistan may indeed decide to 'accept an apology' from NATO and return to a normal relationship, but that does not by any means suggest that the PA is backtracking on its version of events.

---------- Post added at 04:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:58 PM ----------

NEWSFLASH: ALL armies murder people, including NATO and Pakistan Army. It is what armies are for!

That is why civilian governments should hold the leash to the dogs of war at all times.
Yet more running around in circles instead of answering the questions - why can't NATO military be liars and fabricate reports to continue to promote their national interests?

I was asking you to clarify your intentions on posting here, I never asked you to leave this thread.

The problem is that you make 'positive assertions', but when you get cornered, you use the statement "let's wait for NATO's facts to come out" as a cop-out.

sounds like a broken record to me. yet on another thread hes saying that Imran is an ISI asset without any evidence whatsoever

It is even sadder to see such an icon being a puppet for the ISI.

Only time will tell whether he is playing ISI (in which case he'd have to be really smart) or whether the ISI is playing him.

One thing is for sure, though, that in the current maelstrom of the state of affairs in Pakistan, Imran Khan is the best bet.

There's no other who can compete with Imran for now at least.

Back
Top Bottom