What's new

America will attack Iran, Syria in October: Gul

sigatoka said:
1. Study the theory of diversified portfolio from Finance and you will understand why it is good for Arabs to invest in U.S.

i shall..

2. Sorry Jana, the facts say otherwise. The demand for Oil in the world has never been greater and the price has rocketed up. Things are good if you have Oil.

What r u saying???

Show me on which data you are relying on to come to such a conclusion.

With almost all reserves been accounted for the IEA outlook report for 2006, has commented a growth of 2% or more in demands of energy and thas is after comsidering a Chineese cooling down.

"Worldwide, total energy use grows from 421 quadrillion British thermal units (Btu) in 2003 to 563 quadrillion Btu in 2015 and 722 quadrillion Btu in 2030 "

Given below is the energy consumption actual/forecasted.

OECD Non-OECD
1980 177.7 105.7.............................................................................................................
1985 179.2 129.4............................................................................................................
1990 197.4 150..............................................................................................................
1995 213.1 152.6.............................................................................................................
2000 231.2 168.5.............................................................................................................
2003 234.3 186.4.............................................................................................................
2010 256.1 253.6.............................................................................................................
2015 269.9 293.5.............................................................................................................
2020 281.6 331.5.............................................................................................................
2025 294.4 371.0.............................................................................................................
2030 308.8 412.8.............................................................................................................

Does these figs show you that demand for oil hasnt gone up??

In a globalized world, money flows to where the highest returns are.

Sticking money in your own country when it has no capacity, no need and no returns is foolishness of the highest order.

Sigtoka, your points replying to mine are not worth replying to, sorry.

Sid said:
BUT, what I did try and say was, America does NOT truly like to see a stable Middle East or see oil-dollars being spent where they should be, given that all these Arab states are its 'long term' allies. If you have watched the recent movie, "Syriana", you'll have some idea of what I'm trying to say here.

There are a lot of points in your post above I could contest but I lose interest when all you could substanitate your assertion that America has evil designs on Arabia is

(a) because you said so

(b) asking me to see a movie as evidence.

wow. so next time I tell someone to understand Arabs, do I ask them to watch Ali Baba and the 49 thieves?

Sorry, no interest in replying after this.

Alas, you still do not get what I'm trying to say. The movie part wasn't mentioned to understand, in your words, America's evil designs on Arabia but it was merely used as an additional tool to see if you could get what I was trying to convey.

Secondly, I'm not asking you to accept things just because I said so. You would do yourself a favor by trying not to put words in my mouth.

P.S. By just saying, that you're not interested in replying or do not find something worth replying to, you're admitting you've run out of arguements and taking the easy way out. Because if you were truly not bothered, you wouldn't post anything at all in the first place.

But that's what your arguments boil down to in the end - (a) because you believe it to be so (b) asking me to watch a movie.

It seems you need a course on formal logic.

Argument is not an essay where you scattergun as many points as you can and use "additional tool". A movie is not a piece of evidence unless you can prove the events inside really did happen with the motives the movie believes it to have, etc.

Assumption - assertion - evidence.

Bull said:
1. As per my records Indians economy is more than three times as big as Saudis and is still clocking 8% as to Saudis 5%.

2. Dont use the same logic in your school eco rpoj,you might flunk

3. There is no data on poverty level available on most of the media sources.But considering the fact that they have one of the worst disparity of income in the world your argument muight not hold ground.

1. People perceive welfare not in the size of the economy but in their per capita income, so dont try to tell me otherwise what is established knowledge for over 200 years.

2. With god's grace i havent, and hopefully never will.

3. Safety net, something India doesnt even have. I for one have nothing against income disparity, provided that there is a safety net (that is the poorest people have access to healthcare, education and housing). This is something that is not present in India at all and is lower even in U.S. than in Saudi.

Bull said:
1. There is no stipulated growth rate which is enough.Its not dynamic nor static..its simple not there.the fig doesnt exist.

Did you even look up NAIRU???

MrConcerned said:
In a globalized world, money flows to where the highest returns are.

Sticking money in your own country when it has no capacity, no need and no returns is foolishness of the highest order.

Sigtoka, your points replying to mine are not worth replying to, sorry.

There are a lot of points in your post above I could contest but I lose interest when all you could substanitate your assertion that America has evil designs on Arabia is

(a) because you said so

(b) asking me to see a movie as evidence.

wow. so next time I tell someone to understand Arabs, do I ask them to watch Ali Baba and the 49 thieves?

Sorry, no interest in replying after this.

It is obvious that one would invest in areas where the returns are better. That is axiomatic.

If indeed the USA had designs on the Arab Oil, it would have been better placed to do so during and after the Gulf War I. It could have prolonged its stay with a host of very "plausible" reasons. In fact, after the liberation of Kuwait, all the US would have to do was cut a deal with Saddam wherein the latter would be encouraged to go "ballistic" (Verbally) and make "threatening noises" against all of Arabia and its Sheiks and other usurpers. And the US could then coyly hang around defending "freedom"!

All this smoke about the US wanting to take over Arabia through its proxy Israel is just fantasy. In fact, the US already "owns" Arabia. If the US sneezes, then Arabia catches a cold. Even in this Lebanon crisis, Arabia seems to have caught a cold! What has it done? Not even a "cheep" against the US. It is so scared that all it can do is vent some spleen against Israel and that too with caution!

Ali Baba? Why someone has been hidden in the vats? At least Ali Baba was more of a gutsy Arab and ingenuous too than the clutch that we see heading the various Arab nations!

sigatoka said:
1. People perceive welfare not in the size of the economy but in their per capita income, so dont try to tell me otherwise what is established knowledge for over 200 years.

People welfare doesnt depend on either the size of the GDP or the [per caita income.It depends directly on the level of govt involvement in that sector.

2. With god's grace i havent, and hopefully never will.

3. Safety net, something India doesnt even have. I for one have nothing against income disparity, provided that there is a safety net (that is the poorest people have access to healthcare, education and housing). This is something that is not present in India at all and is lower even in U.S. than in Saudi.

I shall shut up if you show me on what data you are backing up this assumption on.

And let me just tell you this my intial post linking arab money and chineese money to the funding of the US was in direct ref to another poster before me saying that US tax payers money is being wasted on Israel.

My point was to just est that its not only tax payers money but also of foreign govts/Inst/Ind.s also!!!

Bull said:
1. I shall shut up if you show me on what data you are backing up this assumption on.

1. What assumption? You seriously dont believe India has higher per capita income than Suadi? And it is common knowledge that in Saudi education is free to uni level and health care is heavily subsidized (to the point of being free)

sigatoka said:
1. What assumption? You seriously dont believe India has higher per capita income than Suadi? And it is common knowledge that in Saudi education is free to uni level and health care is heavily subsidized (to the point of being free)

Im contesting this point of yours.

sigatoka said:
People perceive welfare not in the size of the economy but in their per capita income, so dont try to tell me otherwise what is established knowledge for over 200 years

It seems what Gul analysed has some weight!.???

Look at the following report.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/articleshow/1887846.cms

Lebanon: Reaction from Cairo to Mumbai feared

WASHINGTON: With two full-blown crises, in Lebanon and Iraq, merging into a single emergency, a chain reaction could spread quickly almost anywhere between Cairo and Mumbai, a former US ambassador to the United Nations has warned.

A combination of combustible elements poses the greatest threat to global stability since the 1962 Cuban missile crisis, history's only nuclear superpower confrontation, Richard Holbrooke said, suggesting that India and a dozen other countries could be involved in violence in the near future.

India talks of taking punitive action against Pakistan for allegedly being behind the Mumbai bombings. Afghanistan accuses Pakistan of giving shelter to al-Qaeda and the Taliban; there is constant fighting on both sides of that border. NATO's own war in Afghanistan is not going well, he said.

Similarly, Turkey is talking openly of invading northern Iraq to deal with Kurdish terrorists based there. Syria could easily get pulled into the war in southern Lebanon. Egypt and Saudi Arabia are under pressure from jihadis to support Hezbollah, even though the governments in Cairo and Riyadh hate that organization. Uzbekistan is a repressive dictatorship with a growing Islamic resistance.

He said that the only beneficiaries of this chaos are Iran, Hezbollah, al-Qaeda and the Iraqi Shiite leader Moqtada al-Sadr, who held the largest anti-American, anti-Israel demonstration in the very heart of Baghdad last week even as 6,000 additional US troops were rushing into the city to "prevent" a civil war that has already begun.

The Cuba crisis, although immensely dangerous, was comparatively simple: It came down to two leaders and no war. In 13 days of brilliant diplomacy, John F. Kennedy induced Nikita Khrushchev to remove Soviet missiles from Cuba, Holbrooke said.

Kennedy was deeply influenced by Barbara Tuchman's classic, "The Guns of August," which recounted how a seemingly isolated event 92 summers ago - an assassination in Sarajevo by a Serb terrorist -- set off a chain reaction that led to World War I in just a few weeks.

There are vast differences between that August and this one. But Tuchman ended her book with a sentence that resonates in this summer of crisis: "The nations were caught in a trap, a trap made during the first thirty days out of battles that failed to be decisive, a trap from which there was, and has been, no exit."

Preventing such a trap must be the highest priority of American policy, Holbrooke said.

"Containing the violence must be Washington's first priority. Finding a stable and secure solution that protects Israel must follow. Then must come the unwinding of America's disastrous entanglement in Iraq in a manner that is not a complete humiliation and does not lead to even greater turmoil," he said.

"Without a new, comprehensive strategy based on our most urgent national security needs -- as opposed to a muddled version of Wilsonianism - this crisis is almost certain to worsen and spread," Holbrooke concluded

usa and/or israel will attack iran and syria. the only question is when. and what would be the justification.

usa was pushed to attack iraq, and the zionist or neo-conservative think tanks have planned to do so since 1998.

the aim behind attacking iraq was : to establish a free kurdistan, under zionist rule and then attack iran.

to stay viable, israel needs : markets, ressources, space, security.

-markets: the Great Middle East project. problem : shiaa. source: iran.

-ressources:
israel needs to diversify it petrol sources, and want to re-enable the century old kirkuk (kurdistan) fields. problem: part if kurdistan is in iran.

israle needs also water. the best way is to have israeli-puppet regimes. problem: as long as a model of sovreignty (even if criticable) stays, israeli puppet regimes wil lbe unstable. iran once again is a bad example (with pakistan and malaysia)

-space: whatever the question about the greater israel is (that exists in the torah, which is considered anyway by israel as its geographical reference; or that have been cited by theodor hertzl, or that is the logical evolution of the zionist state that is continually expanding. however, that stays discutable), israel is in urgent need to limit palestinian territory to its minimum, and thus block the refugees where they are. this casn be done only by israeli-puppet regimes who will do israel a favor while destabilizing their own specific countries' equilibrum (this is mostly visible in lebanon). here again, shiaa (hezbollah) are asking for justice for palestinians, which means that their right of return (U.N resolution) should be respected. contrary to other sunnis or secularists or christians who stay silent (disaproving but silent). hezbollah is arab shiaa. problem: shiaa, linked to iran.

-security: this one is easy to understand :D one israel to ruel them all. one regiona unchallenged superpower. to do so, having israeli puppet regimes is vital, to keep the countries **** and happy.

israel needs to attack (or let its american gholem attack) iran (syria is mostly a semi-puppet regime of iran).

this is sure 100%

the question is: after iran. will it be pakistan ?

about the F-22:

Yediot Aharonot (israeli newspaper)

"New immigrant: F22 stealth bomber?"

World's most advanced fighter jet currently only in US hands. After House of Representatives lifts ban on its sale, security establishment assesses jet may be offered to Israel ...
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3285781,00.html

but don't be mistaken by this, israel or usa will try to use muni-nukes (lol at the new P.C language for mega hiroshima non H nukes) or at least to bomb iran. to begin with.

however, the Empire prefers that :

-either iranian oppositions gains strenght and reverse the regime. possible, never underestimate the power of propaganda and stupidity or corruption of semi-dictatoria regimes (yes, I appreciate iran as a country and as a sovreign lover people, but the regime have to reform itself before its too late )

-or that stupid puppet arab regimes will be pushed in another "arab vs. persian" or "sunni vs. shiaa" war. possible. it have already happened with Super Stupid Saddam three times...

(sorry if I repated some ideas, I had no time to coment on all good ideas I read here).

Jana,

Forgive me for stating that you journalists are the best lot to create the divisions and even hatred around this world.

Though it is a TOI (Indian) report, while there has been anger over the Mumbai bombings, I am yet to know if the Govt of India has stated that they are to take "punitive action against Pakistan".

Therefore, for the sake of an article that 'catches the eye" and hence increase the circulation and advertisements, the newspapers sure believe in the Punjabi saying that "sometimes it is worthwhile to call a donkey one's father!".

Once again, nothing personal. A very generalised comment to indicate how a donkey is being called one's father.

Back
Top Bottom