What's new

Ambala to station first squadron of MMRCA fighters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistan gave the JFT the paint jobs and that too with Chinese help! But hey! I do hope that China didn't give them fake paint!! :P :lol:

But seriously, Pakistan only manufactures the sub-assemblies for the JF-17.

But who will tell these poor fools that?:rofl:

Its uber-funny how members like Secur & mafiya are obssessed with the
junk fighter and are actually lured into believeing that pakistan built the jf-17:)

Paks can admire its DSI for years and years but truth is India has edged far
ahead of them long ago in this art of license-building foreign jets and now India
is building its own jet while pak has just started assembling knock-down kits from
china and think they have superiority over India becoz this chinese jf-17 got
operational before LCA:lol:

it will take pakistan another 50 years to design its own fighter, until then they're stuck
with chinese fighters painted in pakistan. and they ain't even sure how much paint they
painted on jf-17. See I asked mafiya & secur to tell me about pakistan's technological
contribution in jf-17 and they don't talk a damn little word about that!:azn: and continue
to divert the topic.

ain't it funny how paks think they are superior after assembling 40 3rd gen jets?

even after assembling 40 jets they still import all fuselage and airframe parts from
china...let alone the critical electronic stuff.

If they do reply back with a list of their contributions, ask them for credible links to back each of them up. Because I have seen some :crazy: pakistanis claim they designed some critical components of the radar. Always ask for links, that's the golden rule when it comes to JF-17. Because the line between reality and delusion doesn't exist when it comes to JF-17 for Pakistanis.

If they do reply back with a list of their contributions, ask them for credible links to back each of them up. Because I have seen some :crazy: pakistanis claim they designed some critical components of the radar. Always ask for links, that's the golden rule when it comes to JF-17. Because the line between reality and delusion doesn't exist when it comes to JF-17 for Pakistanis.

Absolutely. A claim without proof is BS. and when I say proof, I mean real
proof not speculative stuff.

If they do reply back with a list of their contributions

Funny how a person who couldn't prove that JFT is BVR-less is asking us for our contributions :rofl: ...

Absolutely. A claim without proof is BS. and when I say proof, I mean real
proof not speculative stuff.

Yes , just like when you thought J10A wasn't operational right and kept bull shitting for another dozen posts then got onto BVR and got pawned when presented with pictures and videos ? :azn: ...

it will take pakistan another 50 years to design its own fighter

And another 50 year for Least Capable Aircraft to get in operational service ... Already there are too many problems that the aircraft has to be certified again to be proven air-worthy :lol:

for us pakistanis will always be kids :cheesy:

Yeah , the ones whom with the entire nation of India is obsessed to the extent that every single military purchase , doctrine , strategy and foreign policy is made while keeping Pakistan in mind :rofl:

Its uber-funny how members like Secur & mafiya are obssessed with the
junk fighter and are actually lured into believeing that pakistan built the jf-17:)

And uber funny how Indian kids think they can develop AMCA or contribute to PAK-FA when they cant get LCA in the operational service :rofl: ...

Get the IOC-2 for the Late Combat Aircraft and then talk about junk ... :lol: We know whats junk at the moment :P Like indigenous Kaveri ? :azn:

And uber funny how Indian kids think they can develop AMCA or contribute to PAK-FA when they cant get LCA in the operational service :rofl: ...

Get the IOC-2 for the Late Combat Aircraft and then talk about junk ... :lol: We know whats junk at the moment :P Like indigenous Kaveri ? :azn:

Ahem, I refer you to this:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian-defence/4346-lca-news-discussions-445.html#post3535390

You try replicating India's ambtious project and see how you get on. Till then you really have no right to criticise India for trying. You people need to get consistent-you criticise India for being the number 1 arms importer but then lament them for attempting anything indigenous! Everyone has to start somewhere and of course first trys take time but the key is you only have to do them ONCE! The dividants of the LCA,ARJUN,KAVERI etc are HUGE for future projects.

^

Indeed , explain it your fellow countrymen who started trolling in the first place :azn: ... None said the LCA project is not ambitious or failure but it has its disadvantages and weaknesses , some of them which I posted here ...

Yeah , the ones whom with the entire nation of India is obsessed to the extent that every single military purchase , doctrine , strategy and foreign policy is made while keeping Pakistan in mind :rofl:

Because kids have nuclear weapons and still starve your country for conventional weapons..

^

Indeed , explain it your fellow countrymen who started trolling in the first place :azn: ... None said the LCA project is not ambitious or failure but it has its disadvantages and weaknesses , some of them which I posted here ...

Every project had drawbacks- F117 could be seen when it rained for instance. The important thing is what you do to address these weaknesses and the DRDO has credible plans to overcome any short-comings of the LCA with later tranches notably the MK.2 which is the LCA the IAF really wants. Roll on 2015 when we will see the MK.2 in all its glory!

pls avoid winks,it will make your post good.

Its been repeated thousand times that modifications in tejas are going on as per IAF requirements.There are many fighters who were modified later on but flown first like f-16 and ur junk fighter too who is inferior to tejas but is operational.

Kaveri is not junk,it just dont provide enough thrust to power tejas and it will be improved under snecma deal.

Even look at the time taken by the various firms like rollroyes and GE etc to develop engines :) then open ur mouth.

Even you have to import railway engines from us :rofl: and u talk about kaveri :rofl:

Funny how a person who couldn't prove that JFT is BVR-less is asking us for our contributions ...
Delusional fanboy through and through! Even after all this time..... my god! :tsk:
JFT has always been BVR-less since its birth. If you are suddenly saying JF-17s in operational squadrons can fire BVR missiles now, you are the one who should prove this new capability.

^

Modifications aren't made in the way as you think , mate ...

You do not need two IOC's for that , upgradation in blocks after FOC of the aircraft is the way it is done around the world ... The IOC-2 thing rings some serious bells , if you try to ponder over the reasons ... Why would an aircraft need another air-worthiness certification ?

Delusional fanboy through and through! Even after all this time..... my god! :tsk:
JFT has always been BVR-less since its birth. If you are suddenly saying JF-17s in operational squadrons can fire BVR missiles now, you are the one who should prove this new capability.

I didn't ... You made that claim in your first post here :azn: ... Have a look at it again !

So why should I prove anything ? :azn: ... Yes , it is integrating other missiles for different mission profiles and still cant get the basic ones ... What an absurd logic !

^

Modifications aren't made in the way as you think , mate ...

You do not need two IOC's for that , upgradation in blocks after FOC of the aircraft is the way it is done around the world ... The IOC-2 thing rings some serious bells , if you try to ponder over the reasons ... Why would an aircraft need another air-worthiness certification ?
Since you brought in Air worthiness wrt Initial operational clearance.. do they mean the same?

As far as I have known IOC is not for air-worthiness, it is given for achieving the basic capabilities which LCA could do in the A2G role. IOC-2 is for Radar guided missile which I have heard..

So you tell me how is it Air-worthiness? Where did you get this fact?

Any link or should I assume it as an insider source in Pakistan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom