What's new

Ambala to station first squadron of MMRCA fighters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Attaching the missile to the plane does not mean it can fire them, for all we care they can be dummy missile.. Your military has lied before, it can lie now.. Not a big deal for them.

So what if it is delayed, we will start getting MMRCA by then..

:rofl: ... Of course , conspiracy theories can begin now that I have posted credible pics from verified sources ! :lol: No country operates a specific PR division for fan boys or adversaries to show what the aircraft is capable of , to show pics of every single missile it has fired ... So stop this childish " it may be a dummy " , " ok , sd -10 is real but was it fired ? " , " it was fired , I didn't see any pics of it successfully hitting a drone " ... Get a life !

Yeah , the last resort of the Indians , so what if it failed , so what if it isn't fully air worthy after 30 years ! After all , we are the largest importer of weapons in the world :azn: ... Where's your hollow claim of radar guidance , parameters and some other **** and bull stories ? All gone to **** , huh !

Yaar tu bhi na Secur, showing a link which the idiots at congress are throwing out. Your std is much better than this.

Nah , there are several others which I can present upon demand :P so the entertainment will not stop , keep enjoying :)

:rofl: ... Of course , conspiracy theories can begin now that I have posted credible pics from verified sources ! :lol: No country operates a specific division for fan boys or adversaries to show what the aircraft is capable of ... So stop this childish " it may be a dummy " , " ok , sd -10 is real but was it fired ? " , " it was fired , I didn't see any pics of it successfully hitting a drone " ... Get a life !

Yeah , the last resort of the Indians , so what if it failed , so what if it isn't fully air worthy after 30 years ! After all , we are the largest importer of weapons in the world :azn: ... Where's your hollow claim of radar guidance , parameters and some other **** and bull stories ? All gone to **** , huh !

As far as I know, every country shows what its aircraft is capable of, including the recent safe separation of meteor from Rafale (Yes, even that was reported)
PICTURES: Rafale clears Meteor safe separation test

Its only Pakistan and Jf-17 which hide behind such mombo-jumbo :bunny:

All big talk, LCA was shown in videos discharging LGBs but JF17 cannot be showed with SD10 firing..

because it neer fired one :rofl:

Lol@both sides calling each other 'kid'.:cheesy:

Because both sides are kids.

They are doing this for all years!!! Aren't you guys get tired? There are much better things to do and enjoy in this world than this kiddish fight. 32 pages!!!!! :sick:

More logical that PAC would have first completed things that the fighter was designed for before going to purchase a brand new missile from Brazil which surely wasn't as easy to induct like you said ... Post the prove that they haven't integrated SD-10 and then talk about anything else ... :azn: ... I am yet to see a BVR-less JFT when the pics prove otherwise ...

sd-10a+jf-17a.jpg

SD-10A-PL-12A-AAM-APA-1S.jpg

Pakistan+air+force+JF-17+Thunder+FC-20+carryies+PL-12+%2528PiLi-12%2529+SD-10+%2528ShanDian-10%2529+BVRAAM+%2528Beyond+visual+range+Air+to+Air+Missile%2529+People%2527s+Liberation+Army+ariforce++%25281%2529.jpg
Those are dummy missiles!! GOD DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!
All you did is prove JFT can carry dummy missiles, and the prototype carrying dummy or missiles under testing. Good for you. That is not what I'm or anyone here is interested in. Where is the picture of an JFT from an Operational squadron with SD-10? or Where is the SD-10 order like the MAR-1 order? or Where is the PAF coming out and saying SD-10 is fully integrated and inducted?

What do you mean? "that the fighter was designed for"? JFT is designed to be a Multirole fighter, not an Air Superiority fighter. So it is more logical that PAC would have first completed easier things it was designed for.. meaning integrating some of the easier Air to Ground missiles and bombs. Infact the very first REAL weapon which the JFT was spotted in was Air to Ground Dumb Bombs.

Those are dummy missiles!! GOD DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!
All you did is prove JFT can carry dummy missiles, and the prototype carrying dummy or missiles under testing. Good for you. That is not what I'm or anyone here is interested in. Where is the picture of an JFT from an Operational squadron with SD-10? or Where is the SD-10 order like the MAR-1 order? or Where is the PAF coming out and saying SD-10 is fully integrated and inducted?
Really ? I can understand the ones on static display but the ones the JFT is flying with ? ... :azn:

Do you really expect the PAF to show you each and every pic of missile being launched from JFT ? Do you ? Because if that is the case , then there are aircraft which do not carry most of their reported missiles ... According to insider reports , SD-10 is fully tested , verified , , certified and inducted with the JFT ... Chose what you want to believe ... The pictures and the reports are enough for the rest of us ! PAF pursued this course because they wanted a low cost BVR capable aircraft with decent capabilities to replace all aging aircraft and it is therefore foolish to think that the aircraft hasn't acquired that capability now taking into account the recent integration of MAR-1 anti radiation missile ! Unlike you , the CAC delivers stuff on time ... As for the SD-10 order , it was ordered in 2010 ...

PAF Falcons - Pakistan to arm new JF-17 fighters with Chinese BVR missiles

BEIJING: Pakistan will buy Chinese air-to-air SD-10 missiles and avionics to arm its 250 JF-17 Thunder fighter fleet, the country's air force chief has said, amid signs that the French had spurned offer to equip them.
Pakistan has opted to go in for full Chinese armament systems for the jointly developed fighters and Suleman currently on a visit to China told the paper that the advanced active radar and homing middle-range missile developed by China, called the SD-10 will become the standard Beyond Visual Range (BVR) weapon of the JF-17.

Really ? I can understand the ones on static display but the ones the JFT is flying with ? ..
are dummy :azn:

Do you really expect the PAF to show you each and every pic of missile being launched from JFT ? Do you ?
Yes, because all countries show their aircraft has that capability. :azn: Even a seperation test pic is released by other countries.. :azn:

Because if that is the case , then there are aircraft which do not carry most of their reported missiles ...
But Pakistan has already said that it wants to buy S-10 so this makes it reported. If they had they would have shown :azn:

According to insider reports , SD-10 is fully tested , verified , , certified and inducted with the JFT ...
Wow any one can believe you with this statement :azn:

Chose what you want to believe ... The pictures and the reports are enough for the rest of us !
Obviously, that shows you guys are ready to believe anything.. :azn:

PAF pursued this course because they wanted a low cost BVR capable aircraft with decent capabilities to replace all aging aircraft and it is therefore foolish to think that the aircraft hasn't acquired that capability
Foolish to think it has acquired it when you have proof in terms of a guy on a forum and a video where there is no Thunder firing the missile :azn:
:rofl:
now taking into account the recent integration of MAR-1 anti radiation missile ! Unlike you , the CAC delivers stuff on time ... As for the SD-10 order , it was ordered in 2010 ...

PAF Falcons - Pakistan to arm new JF-17 fighters with Chinese BVR missiles
BEIJING: Pakistan will buy Chinese air-to-air SD-10 missiles and avionics to arm its 250 JF-17 Thunder fighter fleet, the country's air force chief has said, amid signs that the French had spurned offer to equip them.
Pakistan has opted to go in for full Chinese armament systems for the jointly developed fighters and Suleman currently on a visit to China told the paper that the advanced active radar and homing middle-range missile developed by China, called the SD-10 will become the standard Beyond Visual Range (BVR) weapon of the JF-17.

Concentrate on the first statement and the operating word will

You call the above proofs, pathetic to say the least!!

^why such hoopla about the sd10, its a china make version of R77 that looks like amraam. could be named aamramchi

^why such hoopla about the sd10, its a china make version of R77 that looks like amraam. could be named aamramchi

Read the link and watch the video as proof given for JF-17 integrated with SD-10.. :woot:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom