What's new

Ambala to station first squadron of MMRCA fighters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyways i'm curious to know if there is any pic or video LCA firing BVR missile?

BVR hasn't been integrated to LCA. Anyone who claims that it is integrated is a damn fool. Show me one Indian, JUST ONE, who claims BVR has been integrated into Tejas.

We indians are realists.

I don't need insider Aunty sources. Gimme a fuuucking source fanboy!! You're the one without any proper source and you are saying I'm a fanboy? Do you know even the definition of a fanboy, fanboy? Even I can type some faked shyt and claim its from a magazine.

From Pakistani project director, the source has now come down to forum level members. :lol:

:victory::victory::victory::victory:

BVR hasn't been integrated to LCA. Anyone who claims that it is integrated is a damn fool. Show me one Indian, JUST ONE, who claims BVR has been integrated into Tejas.

We indians are realists.

So LCA can not fire BVR? I mean it's been 23 years in testing and still you havent integrated a BVR?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH :flame::flame::flame

54686945.png

So LCA can not fire BVR? I mean it's been 23 years in testing and still you havent integrated a BVR?

Genius, that is why it is not operational :lol: meet Mr. MKI

Sukhoi+Su-30MKK+Fighter+Jet+%25287%2529.jpg

Why comparing apples with oranges :disagree::disagree:

True.. No comparison... Since MKI is a 4++ gen plane which is manufactured (not assembled) 100% in India including the engine, where as JF 17 is a 4 gen (just about) plane manufactured in China and is then shipped in broken down kits to Pak along with an engine manufactured in Russia and is assembled locally..

But I guess the comparison drawn had more to do with how what JF 17 is to Pakistan, Su 30 MKI is to India, with an exception of MKI being a lot more indigenous than what JF 17 will ever be in the near future..

54686945.png
lol.. why are you jumping? I was quoting your countrymen claims. You should be ashamed after making tall claims you have been reduced to forum level faceless online members as your sources.

Gessler didn't say anything about LCA firing BVRs. Dunno if you were point out that or a flame.

Why comparing apples with oranges :disagree::disagree:
I meant in the macro view which is operational and can fire a lot of ***** :lol:

Yeah Just like Brahmos? Kind of paint job and assembling imported parts from russia :)
If you wanna flame, go ahead but I suggest you do not got there..

lol.. why are you jumping? I was quoting your countrymen claims. You should be ashamed after making tall claims you have been reduced to forum level faceless online members as your sources.

Gessler didn't say anything about LCA firing BVRs. Dunno if you were point out that or a flame.

Tall claims properly backed up with articles published in International magazines. You should be ashamed that you can not check the kanwa and air international and alan warnes on google and check their credibility

it;s a shame that and idiot repeating itself over and over again :disagree:

whats the difference between FC-1 and JF-17? Please back that up with proper research and facts and figures secondly kindly refute my facts and figures kindly dont come with non sense and rehotric bull **** next time

True.. No comparison... Since MKI is a 4++ gen plane which is manufactured (not assembled) 100% in India including the engine, where as JF 17 is a 4 gen (just about) plane manufactured in China and is then shipped in broken down kits to Pak along with an engine manufactured in Russia and is assembled locally..

But I guess the comparison drawn had more to do with how what JF 17 is to Pakistan, Su 30 MKI is to India, with an exception of MKI being a lot more indigenous than what JF 17 will ever be in the near future..

Yup that's why someone higher up in india was saying to make LCA more indigenous.. :)

I meant in the macro view which is operational and can fire a lot of ***** :lol:

If you wanna flame, go ahead but I suggest you do not got there..

Yup you indians only suggests us Pakistani's but can't suggest your indian fellows who started this thing :no:

Tall claims properly backed up with articles published in International magazines. You should be ashamed that you can not check the kanwa and air international and alan warnes on google and check their credibility

it;s a shame that and idiot repeating itself over and over again

whats the difference between FC-1 and JF-17? Please back that up with proper research and facts and figures secondly kindly refute my facts and figures kindly dont come with non sense and rehotric bull **** next time
How the hell can i find links to something bogus? You're the one who is claiming some thing, NOW PROVE IT!!!!! Since you can't prove it, SHUT THE HELL UP if you have some dignity left. You lost your dumbass claim. You were so quick to give me the kanwa scan. Why not do the same to the other? You can't give me links because IT'S A FAKE, LIKE A FAKE YOU ARE!

How the hell can i find links to something bogus? You're the one who is claiming some thing, NOW PROVE IT!!!!! Since you can't prove it, SHUT THE HELL UP if you have some dignity left. You lost your dumbass claim. You were so quick to give me links to kanwa scan. Why not do the same to the other? You can't give me links because IT'S A FAKE, LIKE A FAKE YOU ARE!

Because i though you can write Air International November 2011 in Google search bar. hahahahahahahah man you are becoming more and more dumb ***.... muhahahaha.... :flame:

54686945.png

Lca(ugly fat @ss) cannot sustain itself in the air let alone firing a BVR:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom