What's new

Amar Jawan memorial vandalism

F

You see it as isolated thugs. I see it as organized fundamentalists making use of technologies like SMS and internet to fan their false propaganda. For you it is silly, for me it is worrisome. Lets leave it at that and lets agree to disagree.

Yup, we can disagree. Only one correction, the SMS's are largely spread within the NE community themselves. It is quite probable that originally, it was the handiwork of someone playing mischief(or just being paranoid) but who the mischief maker was is not known at this point. What we saw yesterday was herd mentality with everyone behaving irrationally. Otherwise, who would leave a BJP governed state which has a native of Mizoram as the top cop in such fear from supposedly crazy Muslim outfits. What now, the BJP is no good to handle rogue Muslim outfits? Just no rationality at all, simple irrational fear.!

Yup, we can disagree. Only one correction, the SMS's are largely spread within the NE community themselves. It is quite probable that originally, it was the handiwork of someone playing mischief(or just being paranoid) but who the mischief maker was is not known at this point. What we saw yesterday was herd mentality with everyone behaving irrationally. Otherwise, who would leave a BJP governed state which has a native of Mizoram as the top cop in such fear from supposedly crazy Muslim outfits. What now, the BJP is no good to handle rogue Muslim outfits? Just no rationality at all, simple irrational fear.!

You are talking just about Karnataka and Bangalore. I am talking about the incidents in various places outside of Karnataka as well.

At the logical level, I agree with you. But why is it that there is a common response in different locations which are widely separated? Assuming for a moment that our hypothesis about there being no common organization creating this mischief, we need to ask ourselves how these very similar occurrences happen.

I don't even want to go there........

At the logical level, I agree with you. But why is it that there is a common response in different locations which are widely separated? Assuming for a moment that our hypothesis about there being no common organization creating this mischief, we need to ask ourselves how these very similar occurrences happen.

Second what happened? At Ranchi and at Jamshedpur? I haven't heard anything.

Here it is

Youths protesting against alleged genocide in Myannar ransack shops in Ranchi - Times Of India

what he means to say is "so many things happening in last few months can be put under purview of radical islam." and if many isolated incidents points to a common cause, you've got to see the big picture. and if u can't understand it , there begins a downfall that can not be arrested !

Please, let us not dramatize things. There has been ultra-right wing Hindu imbecile behaviour during this same period. Why does it not bother you? Over the last two weeks alone, there was another attack by the Hindu Jagaran Vedike on the 29th July in Mangalore, and an attack on an NGO organizing an Indo-Pakistan friendship meet in Hyderabad on the 15th August. The Sangh Parivar are far better organised, and worse, still active, compared to any comparable Muslim organization - unless there is an influence of clandestine banned outfits, which nobody has detected yet.

You are talking just about Karnataka and Bangalore. I am talking about the incidents in various places outside of Karnataka as well.

If you look at my posts, I was only referring to Karnataka & I assumed you were responding to that. Outside of Karnataka may be a whole different story and I may not completely disagree with your premise!

That's my point, what organisation? One Tibetan knifed in Mysore , (currently reasons unknown) & some rumours spread by SMS is organisation? C'mon man, that's plain silly. If you have followed my posts, you would know that i have zero tolerance for any sort of fundamentalists nor will I hesitate in calling a spade a bloody shovel if that's what I see. However, as yet(stress on that), I see no great organisation, just some lumpen thugs behaving as is their wont.

Pune attacker accepted that he attcked after seeing MMS . There is an MMS is spread by Muslims which has many pictures which shows how Muslims are killed in Burma. We all know many of these pics are fake and its just a propaganda.

Mysore attacker is not caught yet. Karnataka is hub of Muslim terrorists. The MMS is available to many Muslims here. Propaganda is tool of Muslim terrorists. They use fake pictures, morphed pictures and they use natural calamities pics to spread propaganda.

If you look at my posts, I was only referring to Karnataka & I assumed you were responding to that. Outside of Karnataka may be a whole different story and I may not completely disagree with your premise!

What really worries me is that exactly at the time that both Hindu and Muslim extremists are out to make trouble, we have one of the biggest failures in the administration in the Home Ministry.

Mysore attacker is not caught yet. Karnataka is hub of Muslim terrorists. Th

Four years of BJP rule & that's the story?
Sad indictment that! Now, if the rightwing fundamentalists close to the BJP's persuasion stopped bothering young women & instead allowed the police to concentrate on the terrorists in the "hub", we might not have been as cynical.

Pune attacker accepted that he attcked after seeing MMS . There is an MMS is spread by Muslims which has many pictures which shows how Muslims are killed in Burma. We all know many of these pics are fake and its just a propaganda.

Mysore attacker is not caught yet. Karnataka is hub of Muslim terrorists. The MMS is available to many Muslims here. Propaganda is tool of Muslim terrorists. They use fake pictures, morphed pictures and they use natural calamities pics to spread propaganda.

Tell me, don't you feel silly after writing such things? It was all the fault of the Kongress elsewhere, whose fault is it in this BJP ruled state, where even the police appointments, first, of Ajai Singh, then, of Shankar Bidari, were politically motivated? What more do you need? Mutalik as CM?

What really worries me is that exactly at the time that both Hindu and Muslim extremists are out to make trouble, we have one of the biggest failures in the administration in the Home Ministry.

Just looking at the new Union Home Minister & listening to him extoll his success as Power Minister makes my hands go all sweaty & clammy. I wouldn't put it past him to say he was completely successful after a massive failure just as long as the number of causalities did not exceed that on 9/11 (That was pretty much his take on the grid collapse; the U.S. took longer & therefore he was a very successful administrator). The Congress doesn't seem to learn anything from history, they seem to have forgotten the case of Shivaraj Patil pretty quickly. I just hope & pray that we won't have to suffer terribly for this man's & his bosses incompetence.

Just looking at the new Union Home Minister & listening to him extoll his success as a Power Minister makes my hands go all sweaty & clammy. I wouldn't put it past him to say he was completely successful after a massive failure just as long as the number of causalities did not exceed that on 9/11 (That was pretty much his take on the grid collapse; the U.S. took longer & therefore he was a very successful administrator). The Congress doesn't seem to learn anything from history, they seem to have forgotten the case of Shivaraj Patil pretty quickly. I just hope & pray that we won't have to suffer terribly for this man's & his bosses incompetence.

These are the moments when I actually wish the Pakistanis would....no, never mind. I'm not Dr. Strangelove.

Please, let us not dramatize things. There has been ultra-right wing Hindu imbecile behaviour during this same period. Why does it not bother you? Over the last two weeks alone, there was another attack by the Hindu Jagaran Vedike on the 29th July in Mangalore, and an attack on an NGO organizing an Indo-Pakistan friendship meet in Hyderabad on the 15th August. The Sangh Parivar are far better organised, and worse, still active, compared to any comparable Muslim organization - unless there is an influence of clandestine banned outfits, which nobody has detected yet.

you mean these right wingers killed many and damaged the national monuments ! why do i have to stretch my imagination to equate them to fundamentalist muslims ! and again you are targeting the hindus here . you already forgot the topic "Amar Jawan memorial vandalism". kindly try to focus on who are responsible.
even if it is front of ur own eyes, you are giving benefit of doubt to perpetrators ! so how can you justify narendra modi to be responsible for something for which he has been cleared !

Tell me, don't you feel silly after writing such things? It was all the fault of the Kongress elsewhere, whose fault is it in this BJP ruled state, where even the police appointments, first, of Ajai Singh, then, of Shankar Bidari, were politically motivated? What more do you need? Mutalik as CM?

Four years of BJP rule & that's the story?
Sad indictment that! Now, if the rightwing fundamentalists close to the BJP's persuasion stopped bothering young women & instead allowed the police to concentrate on the terrorists in the "hub", we might not have been as cynical.

Look like you guys are not reading newspapers. I will answer you in two part

Part1: Karnataka , new hub of Muslim terrorism
Player, ISI backed SIMI and IM: Leaders, Bhatkal brothers and others, location: Udupi,Bagalkot,Bijapur etc
proof: Karnataka

Part II: BJP is new here, prior to BJP it was ruled by Kongresss and JDU. Both party rely on Muslim Vote bank.

Challenges: If state attack on these terrorists, Sickullar party start shouting. eg: Batla House. If police capture these terroists, Sickullar parties start foul cry...

Just for 10-15 years revoke voting rights from Muslim (As Mr Swamy suggested) , all terror related problem will be solved . As long we are going for appeasement and Vote bank policy, terrorism will continue..

you mean these right wingers killed many and damaged the national monuments ! why do i have to stretch my imagination to equate them to fundamentalist muslims ! and again you are targeting the hindus here . you already forgot the topic "Amar Jawan memorial vandalism". kindly try to focus on who are responsible.
even if it is front of ur own eyes, you are giving benefit of doubt to perpetrators ! so how can you justify narendra modi to be responsible for something for which he has been cleared !

Try not to contradict yourself with such ridiculous ease. If the topic is Amar Jawan Memorial Vandalism, how do you fit in your baggage of bigotry? Read post #196 if you have forgotten.

Why you have to stretch yourself or your parts to accommodate reality is no concern of anyone but yourself. None of the Hindu extremists attacked national monuments, because they were busy attacking national citizens. Only an imbecile would give the national monument over a fellow human being, so now we know where yu are coming from.

Where did Modi come into this? And where did you get the false notion that he had been cleared?

Look like you guys are not reading newspapers. I will answer you in two part

Part1: Karnataka , new hub of Muslim terrorism
Player, ISI backed SIMI and IM: Leaders, Bhatkal brothers and others, location: Udupi,Bagalkot,Bijapur etc
proof: Karnataka

Part II: BJP is new here, prior to BJP it was ruled by Kongresss and JDU. Both party rely on Muslim Vote bank.

Challenges: If state attack on these terrorists, Sickullar party start shouting. eg: Batla House. If police capture these terroists, Sickullar parties start foul cry...

Just for 10-15 years revoke voting rights from Muslim (As Mr Swamy suggested) , all terror related problem will be solved . As long we are going for appeasement and Vote bank policy, terrorism will continue..

So that's fine. Amend the constitution. Who stops you?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom