What's new

Amar Jawan memorial vandalism

How convenient, these chaps were merely doing some riot tourism when they were shot. Anyone else finds it odd that these 3 supposedly different individuals all decided to go to court & all have the same lawyer......

Hey, sure, that's shady behaviour. Let somebody disprove it first. How can we do it ab initio?

As has been said on occasion, doubt is not a pleasant condition but certainty is absurd. Rather well-put, that.

If we aren't, what's the point of bringing it up? Not for us to behave like fundamentalists, right?

And don't you want to know more about me before you call me mate? I can give you a list of references. After speaking to them, all arch-patriots, ready to fight to the last Indian jawan, you won't want to have anything to do with me again.

@westtowel

Are these stories untrue? What is the point that you want to make? No stories about Muslims which don't show them as murderous rioters?

as you please, UNKNOWN GUY SITTING IN FRONT OF A COMPUTER, POSSIBLY INDIAN IN ORIGIN , nice to meet you.

if you had patriotic refernce , i have familial patriotic reference , but i do not think it matters . what i said is true and painful , but i think i have to repeat it "there are two broad factions in muslims (apart from sunni/shia) - one is modern,educated and wants to do nothing with the other faction (which comprises of radicals and fools) . moderate faction follows progressive Islam (discarding the primitive ideology and progressing with society ), and the radicals mistakenly think they are muslims following islam . the truth is if you follow honestly, there may be only a thousand muslims in the world, and not more." what i meant is that you belong to first group but did u ever consider trying to straighten out the latter group ,approach them and make them see the right path. no rather u choose to bring up Hindu fundamentalism which has nothing to do with business at hand here !

as you please, UNKNOWN GUY SITTING IN FRONT OF A COMPUTER, POSSIBLY INDIAN IN ORIGIN , nice to meet you.

if you had patriotic refernce , i have familial patriotic reference , but i do not think it matters . what i said is true and painful , but i think i have to repeat it "there are two broad factions in muslims (apart from sunni/shia) - one is modern,educated and wants to do nothing with the other faction (which comprises of radicals and fools) . moderate faction follows progressive Islam (discarding the primitive ideology and progressing with society ), and the radicals mistakenly think they are muslims following islam . the truth is if you follow honestly, there may be only a thousand muslims in the world, and not more." what i meant is that you belong to first group but did u ever consider trying to straighten out the latter group ,approach them and make them see the right path. no rather u choose to bring up Hindu fundamentalism which has nothing to do with business at hand here !

Ah, so. I'm a moderate Muslim who hasn't really put his back into straightening out the community's fundamentalist element, and instead, very mistakenly, gone after the Hindu fundamentalists, who were doing nothing, just sitting around honing their sickles and sharpening their tridents when I suddenly launched a dastardly assault on them.

Now all is clear. You know what? You're real perceptive. It's amazing how you figured out the whole scene just from this little evidence. Class act, no fooling.

Bash on.

very sad, the worst form of protest is vandalizing public property and beautification.

it is a war memorial!
My pakistani brother...try to step into my shoes right now and imagine the anger...
imagine 2 Pakistani hindus desecrating the Pakistan monument.
It shows that these anti-social elements do not respect the country that feeds them.
Don't get me wrong when I say that them wearing the muslim skull caps while doing this is a powerful image to even convert an eternal pacifist like me.

Ah, so. I'm a moderate Muslim who hasn't really put his back into straightening out the community's fundamentalist element, and instead, very mistakenly, gone after the Hindu fundamentalists, who were doing nothing, just sitting around honing their sickles and sharpening their tridents when I suddenly launched a dastardly assault on them.

Now all is clear. You know what? You're real perceptive. It's amazing how you figured out the whole scene just from this little evidence. Class act, no fooling.

Bash on.

Assam violence fallout: Northeast people flee Bangalore fearing attacks - Yahoo! News India

You want more links?

Don't press me to deviate the topic, buddy. There is so much evidence from within India that would make your skin crawl if I spilled it here.

What happened in Assam is just continuation of Islamic fundamentalism against non-Muslims.

Let is not go to that level. There is no harm in accepting the truth.

While your dislike for the Hindu community is natural, I am left wondering why do you escape when something of communal nature has actually happened.

Please stop training your guns at the Hindu right wing needlessly. There is a problem in Islamic community and it should be the initiative of people like you who should eliminate this.

You people are just freaking out for the damage done to the memorial.Think about British tolerance when bodies of dead soldiers arrive from Afghanistan and people/relatives of the soldiers see the protest on the dead bodies of their loved soldiers.Learn from British to show tolerance and patience.

Are you serious AJTR? is it you posting or have you given your password to your Pakistani cousin? a long time back you seemed to me like a beacon of light in this forum.

A dead-body invokes anger yes. A War memorial is meant to invoke it for eons to come. It invokes a cocktail of emotions. It is a symbol for a country. Kicked and battered by these lunatics who strain the economy and then turn against the country.

Ya, they fled. Why? nobody is really clear on that.....largely rumours, almost no violence (none except for a Tibetan man stabbed in Mysore; home of one of the largest settlements for reasons unknown). Btw, this is the DG & IGP of Karnataka police(Lalrokhuma Pachau)- the boss if you will....

DGP-Lalrokhuma-Pachau.jpg

ig.jpg.crop_display.jpg

Lalrokhuma Pachau is new head of state police - Bangalore - DNA

Assam violence fallout: Northeast people flee Bangalore fearing attacks - Yahoo! News India

You want more links?

Don't press me to deviate the topic, buddy. There is so much evidence from within India that would make your skin crawl if I spilled it here.

What happened in Assam is just continuation of Islamic fundamentalism against non-Muslims.

Let is not go to that level. There is no harm in accepting the truth.

While your dislike for the Hindu community is natural, I am left wondering why do you escape when something of communal nature has actually happened.

Please stop training your guns at the Hindu right wing needlessly. There is a problem in Islamic community and it should be the initiative of people like you who should eliminate this.

This thread is about the vandalism that occurred during the riot, not about north-eastern people leaving for home. What is your justification for expanding this to a Hindu-Muslim issue?

While you are digging out evidence of Muslim atrocities in general, are you going to dig out evidence about the harsh treatment given to Indian citizens from the north-east, AND from Darjeeling and Sikkim and Ladakh, in the rest of India, but particularly in Delhi and north India? Why does your voice dry up then? Because some - many - of those involved are not Muslim at all?

Second, let me make it clear, I dislike no community per se, I dislike organised religion, quite another matter. So what do you mean that my dislike of the Hindu community is natural? How are you saying that?

Third, in case you have not read previous posts in this thread, your usual habit, you might have noticed my criticism of the Muslims responsible for this outrage. The trouble is that for you, everything quickly boils down to personalities, not issues.

Bangalore - you are seeing it in isolation. Whereas I am concerned about how well organized these people are - Pune, Mysore, Mumbai, Ranchi, Jamshedpur. Can the govt. of India provide the Indians a level of confidence that these are not well organized? Sorry, I am not going to keep a closed eye and think "All is well".

Ya, they fled. Why? nobody is really clear on that.....largely rumours, almost no violence (none except for a Tibetan man stabbed in Mysore; home of one of the largest settlements for reasons unknown). Btw, this is the DG & IGP of Karnataka police(Lalrokhuma Pachau)- the boss if you will....

Did you mean that the reasons for the stabbing were unknown?

Bangalore - you are seeing it in isolation. Whereas I am concerned about how well organized these people are - Pune, Mysore, Mumbai, Ranchi, Jamshedpur. Can the govt. of India provide the Indians a level of confidence that these are not well organized? Sorry, I am not going to keep a closed eye and think "All is well".

No, all is not well. There is in fact no appropriate response from those who should be guiding the effort to clean up things. But what should be done about it?

That's my point, what organisation? One Tibetan knifed in Mysore , (currently reasons unknown) & some rumours spread by SMS is organisation? C'mon man, that's plain silly. If you have followed my posts, you would know that i have zero tolerance for any sort of fundamentalists nor will I hesitate in calling a spade a bloody shovel if that's what I see. However, as yet(stress on that), I see no great organisation, just some lumpen thugs behaving as is their wont.

Did you mean that the reasons for the stabbing were unknown?

No, all is not well. There is in fact no appropriate response from those who should be guiding the effort to clean up things. But what should be done about it?

Frankly I do not know. I am right now one of the confused ones with not much confidence in the government's ability to take on fundamentalists as I have seen them pandering to the religious conservatives time and again. I am worried that these incidents strengthen the right wing elements in different communities. I am worried that NE people will only feel more and more alienated.

That's my point, what organisation? One Tibetan knifed in Mysore , (currently reasons unknown) & some rumours spread by SMS is organisation. C'mon man, that's plain silly. If you have followed my posts, you would know that i have zero tolerance for any sort of fundamentalists nor will I hesitate in calling a spade a bloody shovel if that's what I see. However, as yet(stress on that), I see no great organisation, just some lumpen thugs behaving as is their wont.

You see it as isolated thugs. I see it as organized fundamentalists making use of technologies like SMS and internet to fan their false propaganda. For you it is silly, for me it is worrisome. Lets leave it at that and lets agree to disagree.

This thread is about the vandalism that occurred during the riot, not about north-eastern people leaving for home. What is your justification for expanding this to a Hindu-Muslim issue?

While you are digging out evidence of Muslim atrocities in general, are you going to dig out evidence about the harsh treatment given to Indian citizens from the north-east, AND from Darjeeling and Sikkim and Ladakh, in the rest of India, but particularly in Delhi and north India? Why does your voice dry up then? Because some - many - of those involved are not Muslim at all?

Second, let me make it clear, I dislike no community per se, I dislike organised religion, quite another matter. So what do you mean that my dislike of the Hindu community is natural? How are you saying that?

Third, in case you have not read previous posts in this thread, your usual habit, you might have noticed my criticism of the Muslims responsible for this outrage. The trouble is that for you, everything quickly boils down to personalities, not issues.

what he means to say is "so many things happening in last few months can be put under purview of radical islam." and if many isolated incidents points to a common cause, you've got to see the big picture. and if u can't understand it , there begins a downfall that can not be arrested !

That's my point, what organisation? One Tibetan knifed in Mysore , (currently reasons unknown) & some rumours spread by SMS is organisation. C'mon man, that's plain silly. If you have followed my posts, you would know that i have zero tolerance for any sort of fundamentalists nor will I hesitate in calling a spade a bloody shovel if that's what I see. However, as yet(stress on that), I see no great organisation, just some lumpen thugs behaving as is their wont.

At the logical level, I agree with you. But why is it that there is a common response in different locations which are widely separated? Assuming for a moment that our hypothesis about there being no common organization creating this mischief, we need to ask ourselves how these very similar occurrences happen.

Second what happened? At Ranchi and at Jamshedpur? I haven't heard anything.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom