What's new

Altaf Qawal Live !

Wadera

Reaction score
Amazing .. what is going on tv right now ..

1. Altaf praising Zardari
2. twisting poetry of Habib Jalib .. to counter nawaz sharif
3. Background slogans of 'Jiye Bhutto'

Need I say more?

---------- Post added at 04:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:44 PM ----------

Altaf has his own version of Habib Jalib's poem .. amazing ..

We now know why films to succeed in Pakistan because we have comedy, violence, drama, thriller .. all in our joker politicians ...

shame on them ..

Altaf asking for another rally .. for peace rally .. between ANP, MQM, PPP and PML-Q .. haha

This Altaf is a biggest joker and embarrassment to MQM. I don't know how they tolerate him. The joker has made MQM a rent-a-party and like rupee devaluation, has devalued MQM in front of other parties.
MQM is now like a worthless prostitute who is ready to serve anyone who gives more money. shah say zaiada shah kay wafadaar ban rahay hain

Zardari is the biggest and most corrupt feudal in Pakistan but now it's all good and ok since they have got their desired ministries from him and enjoying perks and benefits.

And I don't understand what difference does it make as to what kind of language was used. Remember this is Zardari we are talking about. You can use the same language against Sharifs for all I care as I am not taking sides.
I mean look at current situation, PIA finished, Steel Mill finished, Railway finished, electricity problem, gas problem, law and order problem and yet they have problem with "language" used against Zardari. Give me a break yaar!

Back
Top Bottom