What's new

Altaf Hussain may address his workers/supporters for the last time

^ he himself in his interview talked about the cases against him in UK and he clearly name money laundering AND najane kese kese cases he mentioned! All cases are under investigation and not in courts yet and this is a very fishy coz Scotland Yard or Mi not agencies who took so long to investigate years for a case.

AMEEN!!!!

You hope for too much , mon fraire . This isn't the first time when he's quitting or feeling threatened , he sure knows to keep up the public's interest . Had he considered a career in acting , he surely would have been the next big thing . I have never seen a drunk person give a 3 HR speech .

Are you serious? They are NOT a part of PAKISTAN and that because of the blunder of partition, accepting a Pakistan on either side of India was just flawed!!! And Muslim or NOT, they do not like us, it is all because of the partition!

thats a very selfish reason, they must like you in order for the partition to not to be a blunder.
you would rather be living under BJP rule than to have two different muslim states?

Are you serious? They are NOT a part of PAKISTAN and that because of the blunder of partition, accepting a Pakistan on either side of India was just flawed!!! And Muslim or NOT, they do not like us, it is all because of the partition!
They may like us or not. The point still is that they are not part of India thus their resources and energy can not be used against Pakistan in any future conflict.

thats a very selfish reason, they must like you in order for the partition to not to be a blunder.
you would rather be living under BJP rule than to have two different muslim states?

Not accepting a partition, as was seen fit by Mount Batten and Gandhi/Nehru, is not equal to living in a united India. First of all, ideally, if the British were supposed to exit, they should technically have left the country in the hands of Muslims as they had taken the country from Muslims. But since we do not live in an ideal world, the next best thing was 1 Pakistan and 1 India..........it was a 2 nation theory, not 3 country and 1 major dispute theory that laid the foundation for partition.

Besides, you have missed the whole point why they hate us, they hate us because we never accepted them as our own, because we mistreated them. Bangladesh is a separate country today because it was physically on the other side of a treacherous India, otherwise which force could have taken any land away from us??

They may like us or not. The point still is that they are not part of India thus their resources and energy can not be used against Pakistan in any future conflict.

Yes, but those energies and resources were always ours and should have remained ours. The partition should have been 1 part Pakistan and 1 part India. Read my post above for details.

Not accepting a partition, as was seen fit by Mount Batten and Gandhi/Nehru, is not equal to living in a united India. First of all, ideally, if the British were supposed to exit, they should technically have left the country in the hands of Muslims as they had taken the country from Muslims. But since we do not live in an ideal world, the next best thing was 1 Pakistan and 1 India..........it was a 2 nation theory, not 3 country and 1 major dispute theory that laid the foundation for partition..

The British were not interested in leaving a perfectly harmonious place. They wanted to plant as many problems as they could, thats why they gave all the princely states the third option of staying independent apart from the options of joining India or Pakistan. Still we should thanks our lucky stars and the sacrifices of the many people and wisdom of the leaders of the Pakistan movement that we got a country.
Besides, you have missed the whole point why they hate us, they hate us because we never accepted them as our own, because we mistreated them. Bangladesh is a separate country today because it was physically on the other side of a treacherous India, otherwise which force could have taken any land away from us??
Yes, but those energies and resources were always ours and should have remained ours. The partition should have been 1 part Pakistan and 1 part India. Read my post above for details.

And how do you propose making one part India one part Pakistan. Nobody was going to move all the Bengali Muslims to lets say Maharashtra to make it one part Pakistan.
How would you imagine one part Pakistan when the Muslim majority areas are physically separated from each other.

fuckin cult. his ppl say things
like may our parents be sacrificed for/over you!
very danger group of cultists.

i dont know whether you are a mqm supporter or not but by looking at his statements i think he is threatened by these agencies who were giving him a safe heaven in UK, an undeniable fact.
no i dont support political parties , i support issues ?
cause i think, it the only better way left in our country for progress?
sorry friend our internal & external politics just not depends on our thinking?
allways check the other side of picture?
maybe your own agenciee , wants him back?
& brits dont want him here?

here we go, dont you think he is just acting, there?
killed in london?lolzzz

lagta hai Bhai ka waqt a gaya hai :rofl:
Bhai say koi yeah toe poochae "bori tayarr karien?"

On a serious note, I was surprised to meet a relative of mine (wife's phoopa), who is an ardent supporter of MQM. I happened to go over for lunch, and he was crying, with tears!! He is 60 something, so obviously concerned I asked him what happened?

He replied: "Altaf Bhai is no more"

Me: "Inna lil lahi wa ina ilahi rajeon" but then again, when ever he made his speeches he used to be drunk, so should I be saying this? (I said this loud):dance3:

He : You fool! He is still alive and he is a very religious true muslim. !:angry: He only resigned form the MQM.

Me: But why are you crying? You are a punjabi from multan! :rofl: I started laughing on his face. Damad honae ka kuch toe faida othata!

Let's say I wasn't served lunch that day at his house! :omghaha:

Last edited:
we
Bhai say koi yeah toe poochae "bori tayarr karien?"

On a serious note, I was surprised to meet a relative of mine (wife's phoopa), who is an ardent supporter of MQM. I happen to go over for lunch and he was crying, with tears!! He is 60 something, so obviously concerned I asked him what happened?

He replied: "Altaf Bhai is no more"

Me: "Inna lil lahi wa ina ilahi rajeon" but then again when ever he made his speeches he used to be drunk, so should I be saying this? (I said this loud):dance3:

He : You fool! He is still alive and he is a very religious true muslim. !:angry: He only resigned form the MQM.

Me: But why are you crying? You are a punjabi from multan! :rofl: I started laughing on his face. Damad honae ka kuch toe faida othata!

Let's say I wasn't served lunch that day at his house! :omghaha:
ll nice story making? you got the guts?

Back
Top Bottom