What's new

Altaf Hussain has applied for a Pakistani passport

That's what the US thought of their CIA , am talking about Afghanistan ;)

You know nothing about MI6 then. They toppled the whole government in Iran back in 50s. ISI is a piece of cake for them. :P

You know nothing about MI6 then. They toppled the whole government in Iran back in 50s. ISI is a piece of cake for them. :P
and this piece of s*** is nothing for isi, that's all I'm saying:partay:

Ofcourse they can't kill him in London. ISI is nothing against British intelligence MI6.

They have been a leaky force since a while, and yes ending lafafa isn't as hard as you make it out to be. ISI has a few assets even there too.

The blowback is what makes people think, not MI6 as you so eloquently put it. Same MI6 had lost 3 of its agent in UK and have yet to trace their killers. No intelligence agency is all it is made to be, lest I say we have had no leaks in ISI as compared to all others.

Peace

They have been a leaky force since a while, and yes ending lafafa isn't as hard as you make it out to be. ISI has a few assets even there too.

The blowback is what makes people think, not MI6 as you so eloquently put it. Same MI6 had lost 3 of its agent in UK and have yet to trace their killers. No intelligence agency is all it is made to be, lest I say we have had no leaks in ISI as compared to all others.

Peace

First off - ISI is not a leaky force ! :mad:

Secondly - Bhai keh khilaaaf na bolnaaa ! :pissed:

Back
Top Bottom