What's new

ALTAF HUSSAIN IN TROUBLE...............

its some Some sh*t bag newspaper ran by dr shahid (most probably a mbbs 1st year fail ) trying to cook up a stupid theory with waqt news tv channel (jamati esp) lol .. what retardation ... how much time these people have on their hands !! please use your efforts some where productive ... might help you releive your paranoia

there is No news by scotland yard nor any other source

---------- Post added at 03:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:26 AM ----------

Thank you , they have tried cooking all sort of stuff in the past , nothing worked evetually end result was failure ... same will be the case now. If they were that effective in their job i.e counter intelligence .. pakistan would have been a much more better place

My dear this time, Cook Is british Intelligence, Not Pakistani one so this time end game will be interesting. And just like good old times... MQM will blame rouge elements within them, if they are ever implicate officially.

its some Some sh*t bag newspaper ran by dr shahid (most probably a mbbs 1st year fail ) trying to cook up a stupid theory with waqt news tv channel (jamati esp) lol .. what retardation ... how much time these people have on their hands !! please use your efforts some where productive ... might help you releive your paranoia

there is No news by scotland yard nor any other source

---------- Post added at 03:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:26 AM ----------

Thank you , they have tried cooking all sort of stuff in the past , nothing worked evetually end result was failure ... same will be the case now. If they were that effective in their job i.e counter intelligence .. pakistan would have been a much more better place

dont blame the security agencies for proving and in support of your invalid point........i regret that in 90s why army left few MQM terrorists they must be finished at that time.................

Dont compare Punjab/Punjabis to Karachi and your MQM.

We invite everyone to Punjab. When was the last time you heard of any target killing in Punjab because he belongs to a different political party or ethnic group.

Its you MQM supporters who are responsible for the violence in Pakistan's largest city. Why can't you live side by side with other political parties and other ethnic groups? MQM people are the most ungrateful people in Pakistan. If it wasn't for the natives of Sindh, you MQM supporters would be living in a slum in Uttar Pradesh. You should be kissing the feets of the natives of Sindh for welcoming you to their land, not killing them.

waah ji, how many pashtun and urdu speakers live in punjab, let alone punjab there arnt many in lahore even

we are happy to live side by side with any pakistani, karachi is the first and only true pakistani city which has all people of pakistan from it, you should learn your own history, karachi was very peaceful till in 1960s ayub khan imported ANP from KP, now PPP came and started ethnic politics, do you know how they treated karachite in their own party??, they didnt even considered karachite a true pakistani, when MQM was formed.MQM came into being after the ethnic politics and violance of these ANP and PPP, dont blame MQM when your own migrants forced karachi into such a situation

do you know whats the literacy rate in karachi now and before the imported migrants???, the illeteracy breeds violance, true karachites are very peaceful but illeterate people loaded on trains come to karachi and spread their illeteracy

and people of uttar perdeshis would have been living in slums???, im sorry im not from UP, but i cant believe that docotrs and engineers cant afford to live better than in slums while the other so called native pakistanis with all illeteracy can afford the palaces???

I think this is the best news for Pakistan.

Finish this bastard Altaf Hussein and finish the bloody MQM.

One question: What was the motive / reason of killing. Was Imran Farooq about to challenge Altaf for leadership (like Tariq Azeem) ?

Second Question: Is this the reason behind the mayhem in Karachi these days ?

He Dr. Imran Farooq favoured his (Altaf's) wife in their divorce dispute. That was the reason why Altaf ordered his murder, and it is so obvious from the videos in which he is crying so ostensibly after Farooq's murder.

If we you will remove "OR" then it fits accurate on MQM leader and members accurate.

I will replace this sentence
You have to be extremely smart.. or your party members extremely stupid.

with this one to reflect the true picture.
You have to be extremely ruthless and you party members under extreme threat.

I am not sure how old are you but You talk like a "Frog in a well". You probably have not seen pre-1985 Karachi, before the birth of MQM. It was the most prosperous city of Pakistan a true metropolitan. and without any bias (I am a Karachi born myself, grew and lived there) Karachi city and the life of its residents is actually destroyed and looted by the very gang of people led by Altaf who claim to be it's protectors.

waah ji, how many pashtun and urdu speakers live in punjab, let alone punjab there arnt many in lahore even

we are happy to live side by side with any pakistani, karachi is the first and only true pakistani city which has all people of pakistan from it, you should learn your own history, karachi was very peaceful till in 1960s ayub khan imported ANP from KP, now PPP came and started ethnic politics, do you know how they treated karachite in their own party??, they didnt even considered karachite a true pakistani, when MQM was formed.MQM came into being after the ethnic politics and violance of these ANP and PPP, dont blame MQM when your own migrants forced karachi into such a situation

do you know whats the literacy rate in karachi now and before the imported migrants???, the illeteracy breeds violance, true karachites are very peaceful but illeterate people loaded on trains come to karachi and spread their illeteracy

and people of uttar perdeshis would have been living in slums???, im sorry im not from UP, but i cant believe that docotrs and engineers cant afford to live better than in slums while the other so called native pakistanis with all illeteracy can afford the palaces???

I am not sure how old are you but You talk like a "Frog in a well". You probably have not seen pre-1985 Karachi, before the birth of MQM. It was the most prosperous city of Pakistan a true metropolitan. and without any bias (I am a Karachi born myself, grew and lived there) Karachi city and the life of its residents is actually destroyed and looted by the very gang of people led by Altaf who claim to be it's protectors.

hello, where have i supported the MQM, if you just through my previous posts, the karachi violance began not with MQM formation but with the PPP supported violance and army operation supported by nawaz sharif, pre MQM karachi was peaceful but we didnt have that much amount of immegrants than,, i am talking about history which is recorded, didnt ANP created violance in karachi when ayub khan send them here??? not to mention karachi was capital till ayub era..

and bhai, you are living in canada, have you seen karachi in musharraf era???, that was the only time MQM was in power and had no differences with government, why didnt these violances occured then and why they are happening now, the same pashtun, urdu speaker and punjabis were living like one then, and happily??

you have clearly no idea about that

karachi violance began to start with the formation of PPP, you also have no idea about the 1970s era

The very first prerequisite of being honest and being loyal to any one (country, Partner, Party, etc.) is to be honest with oneself. And to be honest with oneself, one must rise above all biases and prejudices and look at things objectively, only then one is able to make sound judgement and choose the best course of action. Who in his right mind can start (or help start or support the start of a) fire to burn the house of a neighbor who looks or speaks a different language, when the same fire can burn down his own house.
But unfortunately and foolishly, this is what the Urdu speaking Karachiets have done. It's never too late to realize and take corrective action.

Are we so naive to understand that the opportunists always exploit other's weakness, isn't it what fake PEER FAQEER do? These so called politicians they are no different in method but the scale at which they do it is unfathomable.

Do you work to earn a living? how hard is it to make the ends meet these days? now ask one question and try to answer it yourself. How does Altaf Hussain supports his lifestyle in London (one of most expensive places on earth) without doing anything? and everyone knows his background also, where is the money coming from? It's the money coming out from our country, our province, our city, and out of pockets of hard working people like you and me. the day people of Karachi realize it, they will become honest with themselves and things will improve InshALLAH.

I was born, raised, educated, and married in Karachi. I have seen Bhutto's era and I just moved to Canada to provide a safe life to my kids. What i earn here is 1/3 of what i was earning in Karachi, but the peace of mind that i get here is worth it. Amazingly this is a city where you find people of all colors, all races, all nationalities and all religions, and they all live peacefully.

I hate Altaf Hussain and MQM because they are against my Pashtun people.
I hope he gets arrested because I am sick of his cowardly telephone speeches to his stupid supporters in Karachi.

LOL ... Pashtoon Party ANP does not come fro havens.
i am a neutral person, a Pakistani and a citizen of Karachi. i know very well about ANP of Karachi.
If there is any second bull Shi** party of Karachi, its ANP. There Videos of violence is easily available at U-tube. They kill Urdu speakers of Karachi.

The very first prerequisite of being honest and being loyal to any one (country, Partner, Party, etc.) is to be honest with oneself. And to be honest with oneself, one must rise above all biases and prejudices and look at things objectively, only then one is able to make sound judgement and choose the best course of action. Who in his right mind can start (or help start or support the start of a) fire to burn the house of a neighbor who looks or speaks a different language, when the same fire can burn down his own house.
But unfortunately and foolishly, this is what the Urdu speaking Karachiets have done. It's never too late to realize and take corrective action.

Are we so naive to understand that the opportunists always exploit other's weakness, isn't it what fake PEER FAQEER do? These so called politicians they are no different in method but the scale at which they do it is unfathomable.

Do you work to earn a living? how hard is it to make the ends meet these days? now ask one question and try to answer it yourself. How does Altaf Hussain supports his lifestyle in London (one of most expensive places on earth) without doing anything? and everyone knows his background also, where is the money coming from? It's the money coming out from our country, our province, our city, and out of pockets of hard working people like you and me. the day people of Karachi realize it, they will become honest with themselves and things will improve InshALLAH.

Agencies must killed him in 90s why they left him alive then? now its a better chance to get rid off such a pathetic creature

Because he was their creature - He was just a student leader, that is until the geniuses at the ISI, got an idea - and true to form, he learned to bite the hand that fed him, he is Pakistani, after all.

Because he was their creature - He was just a student leader, that is until the geniuses at the ISI, got an idea - and true to form, he learned to bite the hand that fed him, he is Pakistani, after all.

Hi,

I was in karachi university when AMPSO----was supposed to break the back of IJT----some of their slogans were---HUM MACHHAR HEIN---HUM MAKAR HEIN---HUM TILIAR HEIN---. It sounded strange to hear those slogans at that time----.

There is still no news from any news outlet supporting the rumor this thread is based on. One thing is clear that had this actually happened, news would have made a splash around the world.

But this thread has exposed the mindset and maturity level of many who are still . I am not MQM or Altaf's supporter and will really welcome his arrest if he was behind Imran Farooq's murder. But Brothers, there is still no news. What I observed is that one blog came up with a rumor and then the rumor was cut and pasted on other blogs and some of our respected members joined the crowd without checking if it was even true. Does not make them look mature.

Again, please check before you start to spread false information as facts. For those who may accuse me of any bias, I have roots in East Punjab, born in Lahore, Lived in Karachi for just 10 years and most of my life was spent in Punjab and Frontier.

Grow up fast because Pakistan needs mature and clear thinking young men.

There is still no news from any news outlet supporting the rumor this thread is based on. One thing is clear that had this actually happened, news would have made a splash around the world.

But this thread has exposed the mindset and maturity level of many who are still . I am not MQM or Altaf's supporter and will really welcome his arrest if he was behind Imran Farooq's murder. But Brothers, there is still no news. What I observed is that one blog came up with a rumor and then the rumor was cut and pasted on other blogs and some of our respected members joined the crowd without checking if it was even true. Does not make them look mature.

Again, please check before you start to spread false information as facts. For those who may accuse me of any bias, I have roots in East Punjab, born in Lahore, Lived in Karachi for just 10 years and most of my life was spent in Punjab and Frontier.

Grow up fast because Pakistan needs mature and clear thinking young men.

Three arrested over Imran Farooq’s murder | Pakistan | News | Newspaper | Daily | English | Online

Back
Top Bottom