What's new

ALTAF HUSSAIN IN TROUBLE...............

پاكى;2058988 said:
:whistle:

What are the names of those MQM followers/believers on this forum again???

AmericanPakistani karachite , pak-marine, amir zia , s.m.r to name a few

I am still wary if British Government will proceed against him, as said in an earlier post here, everyone already knew who this guy was. The UK government will continue blackmailing him for their own interests rather than losing him to Law...

Having said that, if it was my wish, I did see him nailed as of all poltical outfits, it is the MQM that has most blood on its hands...

According to law in UK, the Scotland Yard can share information regarding Dr Imran Farooq's murderers ONLY with his wife! Not with waqt news.

Does anybody remember how the fatso "cried" when the news came out. As a party i dont mind MQM but i think their biggest problem is their leader ironically!

The leader is actually the most shrewd politician after Zardari..
I mean.. to act like a total bumpkin and still command a party with clout in Karachi..
You have to be extremely smart.. or your party members extremely stupid.

God makes its own justice and he shouold be punished hard because he is responsible of killing hundreds of innocent Karachi people.

ALTAF HUSSAIN IS A TERRORIST.
SO ARE OTHERS........... none of our present rulers is innocent.
most of them are corrupt and infatuated with racism. they have done nothing for PAKISTAN AND ITS people except lip service.
these so called nationalists etc are bloody traitors who are destroying our very roots.

The leader is actually the most shrewd politician after Zardari..
I mean.. to act like a total bumpkin and still command a party with clout in Karachi..
You have to be extremely smart.. or your party members extremely stupid.

If we you will remove "OR" then it fits accurate on MQM leader and members accurate.

If MQM supporters consider The Nation and Ummat News paper Trash and Bogus, then here is the news from DAWN..... albiet it's sugar coated and cautious not exposing any names or Party connections but the content is same.

ISLAMABAD: Two men were arrested at Karachi airport a few days ago in connection with the killing of MQM leader Imran Farooq in London in September last year.

The suspects are said to be affiliated to a political party.

Officials privy to details told this correspondent that the arrested men had travelled to UK on student visa, stabbed Dr Farooq to death and then flown to Sri Lanka.

They were apprehended soon after they came out of the airport in Karachi after having travelled from Colombo.

It is learnt that they were arrested on a tip from British intelligence and other sources.

Their names have not been disclosed but the sources said that the president, prime minister and security establishment had been informed about the matter.

The sources said the arrests were made by personnel of the country`s elite intelligence agency with the help of photographs and videos provided by the British authorities.

The arrested persons have been kept in Karachi and investigation is in progress.

The accused had flown to London in August 2010 and the murder took place on September 16.

London`s Metropolitan Police and Scotland Yard had launched an investigation and arrested a suspect who was released later for lack of evidence.

Dr Farooq had co-founded the All Pakistan Mohajir Students Organisation (APMSO), the parent organisation of Muttahida Qaumi Movement, with Altaf Hussain. He was deputy convener of the party, technically next to the MQM chief.

But he left the party in 2009 after developing differences over organisational matters.

The arrest of the suspected killers is considered to be a major breakthrough in the case.

Two arrested in Imran Farooq murder case | Newspaper | DAWN.COM

There are three elite agencies IB, ISI, and MI.... while FIA, Special Branch, Special Protection Groups or Rangers are Law enforcement Agencies

since IB doesn't have powers to arrest people. and MI is only involved in Military Matters. So ISI is left which handles matters pertaining National security, and since it's a matter of National security. My Haunch is ISI is involved in this matter

Agencies must killed him in 90s why they left him alive then? now its a better chance to get rid off such a pathetic creature

Thats why he was crying few days ago about Pakistani agencies telling lying to scotland yard....

AmericanPakistani karachite , pak-marine, amir zia , s.m.r to name a few

its some Some sh*t bag newspaper ran by dr shahid (most probably a mbbs 1st year fail ) trying to cook up a stupid theory with waqt news tv channel (jamati esp) lol .. what retardation ... how much time these people have on their hands !! please use your efforts some where productive ... might help you releive your paranoia

there is No news by scotland yard nor any other source

---------- Post added at 03:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:26 AM ----------

If MQM supporters consider The Nation and Ummat News paper Trash and Bogus, then here is the news from DAWN..... albiet it's sugar coated and cautious not exposing any names or Party connections but the content is same.

Two arrested in Imran Farooq murder case | Newspaper | DAWN.COM

There are three elite agencies IB, ISI, and MI.... while FIA, Special Branch, Special Protection Groups or Rangers are Law enforcement Agencies

since IB doesn't have powers to arrest people. and MI is only involved in Military Matters. So ISI is left which handles matters pertaining National security, and since it's a matter of National security. My Haunch is ISI is involved in this matter

Thank you , they have tried cooking all sort of stuff in the past , nothing worked evetually end result was failure ... same will be the case now. If they were that effective in their job i.e counter intelligence .. pakistan would have been a much more better place

Back
Top Bottom