What's new

ALTAF HUSSAIN FULL DRAMA LIVE RIGHT NOW DONT MISS

Hold on a sec maty...
When were you born? Were you ever in Karachi when Altaf was APMSO and was active in Karachi?
You have no idea how many girls were raped by his boys of APMSO....under his supervision.
In many cases when a good looking Girl used to come to Nine zero...She was asked..What will you do for Mohajir cause..If she said "I will do anything" she was asked to strip naked.

and those rape stories made into the news?

please share the source, i dont believes in afwah, neither tohmats

somebody said nazia hasan was raped by altaf :disagree:

jhoot ki inteha hoti he

Hold on a sec maty...
When were you born? Were you ever in Karachi when Altaf was APMSO and was active in Karachi?
You have no idea how many girls were raped by his boys of APMSO....under his supervision.
In many cases when a good looking Girl used to come to Nine zero...She was asked..What will you do for Mohajir cause..If she said "I will do anything" she was asked to strip naked.

Arey Bhai jaan, MQM kay propaganda cell team member ko bata rahey ho yay sab kuch?
Wo to apnay wajood ka hi inkaar kar daitay haiN if the fat-toad-like dog of london asks them to, :rofl:

Yara, let's leave all these issues. What I will say is I am very well versed in the life history of Altaf bhai. What he did at KU, as I know from people related to myself who studied at NED and were friends with him @ KU. Then all his handi-work and that of Intelligence agencies which metamorphosed him from APMSO to MQM. The reasons and history behind it and then his personal life during the 80's and early 90's at Nine Zero. His personal guards and different stories at his home. The cases of doors being "shut"... should I go on? Let's not get into it, I would advise you to desist for today, as you put it: "bohtan bazi" is no good. Furthermore, it's wrong to name Pakistani women who were wronged by him. Kapish?

lets not do tohmat because its not acceptable infront of allah?

82269182-pakistani-cricketer-and-politician-imran-khan-gettyimages.jpg

altaf-hussain2.jpg

now decide for yourself who had more chance of getting girls :lol:

He has got one
ah-111108-1.jpg

Yara, let's leave all these issues. What I will say is I am very well versed in the life history of Altaf bhai. What he did at KU, as I know from people related to myself who studied at NED and were friends with him @ KU. Then all his handi-work and that of Intelligence agencies which metamorphosed him from APMSO to MQM. The reasons and history behind it and then his personal life during the 80's and early 90's at Nine Zero. His personal guards and different stories at his home. The cases of doors being "shut"... should I go on? Let's not get into it, I would advise you to desist for today, as you put it: "bohtan bazi" is no good. Furthermore, it's wrong to name Pakistani women who were wronged by him. Kapish?

bohtan bazi nothing else, tum saab ke baare me aise he comments dete ho, saw your comments about musharraf

only propaganda, please stay away from this course, good for nothing

imran's case is well documented and confessed by the woman herself

He has got one
ah-111108-1.jpg

:omghaha: lets not go into this stuff, this is usual shahbashi stuff, nothing got to do with pashtun riwayats

(pun intended, no offense)

and those rape stories made into the news?

please share the source, i dont believes in afwah, neither tohmats

somebody said nazia hasan was raped by altaf :disagree:

jhoot ki inteha hoti he

The thought of altaf langoor raping nazia hassan has upset my stomach

The thought of altaf langoor raping nazia hassan has upset my stomach

Dreams maiN to Altaf Hussain Miss World aur Miss Universe say bhi Ishq lara raha hota hay.

This Altaf Maindak would have easily won the prize for being top clown of the world, had he not been the don of such a dangerous killer mafia!

Back
Top Bottom