What's new

ALTAF HUSSAIN FULL DRAMA LIVE RIGHT NOW DONT MISS

Meri jan, IK handsome dude hota tha apnay zamanay mein. Koi Altaf bhai thora tha kay rape pay bharosa karta? Kion ****** karwa rahay ho apnay aap ko pichlay 6 ghantay say? Go and have a rest. Besides, guarantee on Altaf bhai is already over, why fight so vehemently over a dead cause? :D

:rofl: what a bi.tch fight :rofl:

the real political show down is in karachi :omghaha:
@Safriz bhayya what about sita white :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
lets not lie here, if he was eunuch he couldnt have possibly have a daughter

ok i think its enough...lets not go into peoples personal affairs...
Applies to Altaf and Applies to IK

People in Khi supporting him suffering from Stockholm Syndrome I think.... You can probably call it Karachi Syndrome now.

82269182-pakistani-cricketer-and-politician-imran-khan-gettyimages.jpg

altaf-hussain2.jpg

now decide for yourself who had more chance of getting girls :lol:

What just happened. :D Some dude said something to him during his khitab?

What happened? Did someone asked him to do a little fake crying and mambo dance?

Yaar Mafia waloN ka bhi myar kitna gir gya hay kay is jaisay shaks ko don maan rahey haiN!

Meri jan, IK handsome dude hota tha apnay zamanay mein. Koi Altaf bhai thora tha kay rape pay bharosa karta? Kion ****** karwa rahay ho apnay aap ko pichlay 6 ghantay say? Go and have a rest. Besides, guarantee on Altaf bhai is already over, why fight so vehemently over a dead cause? :D

lets not do tohmat because its not acceptable infront of allah?

bohtan bazi?

altaf didnt rape anybody

and imran has a wasteful youth(even though i dont like altaf but when imran was night clubbing altaf was fighting for middle class rights from waderas from his humble locality), sita white story tells that how he wasted his life by being playboy, how much imran ignores it, but this stain will carry with him rest of his life

82269182-pakistani-cricketer-and-politician-imran-khan-gettyimages.jpg

altaf-hussain2.jpg

now decide for yourself who had more chance of getting girls :lol:

in politics if you think who gets more girls then bravo man :lol:

real political maturity

this was altaf in his early days

altaf-bhai-ku-point.jpg

Azeem-Ahmed-Tariq-L-and-Altaf-Hussain-R-share-a-quick-meal-at-the-Karachi-University-in-197.jpg

bohtan bazi?

altaf didnt rape anybody

and imran has a wasteful youth(even though i dont like altaf but when imran was night clubbing altaf was fighting for middle class rights from waderas from his humble locality), sita white story tells that how he wasted his life by being playboy, how much imran ignores it, but this stain will carry with him rest of his life

Atleast tht idiot IK didnt burn the national flag,speak against Pakistan in india... or threaten to kill people on TV? (Hes involved in murders though)...

lets not lie here, if he was eunuch he couldnt have possibly have a daughter

There are some serious doubts in that as well.

I was reading somewhere that she might not be his own....Baqi Allah behtar jaaney.

There are some serious doubts in that as well.

I was reading somewhere that she might not be his own....Baqi Allah behtar jaaney.

another very serious accusation, you say she did adultry?

now you are really attacking other innocent people now

He is on propaganda duty bhai sahab.

Mafia organization kay most trained social media propaganda cell ka yay haal hay, ab khudh hi andaza laga lo, :lol:

bohtan bazi?

altaf didnt rape anybody

Hold on a sec maty...
When were you born? Were you ever in Karachi when Altaf was APMSO and was active in Karachi?
You have no idea how many girls were raped by his boys of APMSO....under his supervision.
In many cases when a good looking Girl used to come to Nine zero...She was asked..What will you do for Mohajir cause..If she said "I will do anything" she was asked to strip naked.

Back
Top Bottom