What's new

Altaf Hussain facing life threats from powerful elements

compak

Reaction score
Muttahai Qaumi Movement (MQM) Chief Altaf Hussain says he is facing life threats from powerful elements.

In a letter addressed to MQM workers, Altaf said hidden powers are plotting to assassinate him as he has become an obstacle in the pursuit of their objectives, stating that international forces are trying to eliminate his movement.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another drama, by the comedian . :argh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Man this guy is such a character ... I seriously think he needs a mental checkup .

Altaf Hussein is responsible for the death of many all around Pakistan especially Karachi, if i were to happen he would have gotten what he deserved. After that shoot all the rioters, they do too much damage.

it seems imran farooqs murder investigation is near conclusion

hahaha SUB GANDAA HAI PAAR DHANDAA HAI YEH!!!

Bhai ko kaun marega??? Karachi kaa king kaun ALTAF BHAI!!!

man he killed Imran Farooq! & if he is sure he is not safe in london! then come back to karachi die like a "hero" rather than sit in london die like a pus*y! man no one can kill bhai!!

he eliminated both the other people of APMSO leadership!! amazing man this guy is now one man show!!! amazing bollywood MAHESH BHUTT movie!

A cheap shot, another publicity stunt to get more attention and sympathy!

Who the hell he think he is ??? Always trying to portray himself as if he is really a big leader and bad guys take him as a serious threat. What a joke!!

i dont understand it...he took refuge outside of Pakistan for his safety

now that he is a British citizen, his safety lies 100% with British authorities; not the Pakistani tax-payer (which there hardly are any of)

I hope they are powerful elements, unlike me.

The only thing i know is, Altaf is going to be arrested soon by UK police, as he seems to be prime suspect for Imran Farooq's murder

jab chewenti (Ant) ko bad dua lagti hai to us ka par nikal atay hain ,our in sab ka bi par nikal ayay hain ( Altaf,Musharaf) and ( zardari ,rehman malik) in sub ko PAKISTAN ( Shama) ki adlia insaf ka sath jalaye gi.

Back
Top Bottom