What's new

Alliance of Jamat e Islami and PTI in whole pakistan

Merey Einstein Bahi............Qazi sahib is long dead.......To that extent you are right, he doesn't have any control over it!!

I saw in history.. some one blaming Qazi! well thanks for reminding every one!

Saqoot-e-Baghdad k waqat, Baghdad ki galyoon mey log is bat per manazery kar rahey they K farashtey sui k suraakh k beach nikal saktey heain ya nahi!!

Compare the situation of your country to it..... and you wont find any difference..... you are on the verge of losing your country and yet content with digging up pettiest issues and making it a reason to forgo the bigger cause..... Its time to wake up....... now or never..... never ever........ Its a prison break.... if successful.....you will enjoy freedom..... If not..... you are doomed.... for ever I must say!

The problem with PTIans ..... they have grown over-confidence, and massive egos......To tell the truth.....Pakistani politics is a different dirt monster altogether.... oper sey, hey be gandi parliamentary from rather then presidential......To topple this kleptocratic regime over is a mammoth task....... pata nahi kahaan soo rahey hoo aap???.....Its not about holding massive jalsas.....trust me its alot more then that......The unbranded candidates which PTI is going to pit in, wont enjoy much respect from the nation(its in our blood, we only salute to baray sahab) specially in rural Pakistan which is 70% not at all ....... so strengthen your arms through all means, which wont have severe side effects.....chota mota nazla zukam bardashat kia ja sakta hey!

Quomoon ki tareekh mey Khuda unko Rehbar kabhi kabhar bhaij deta hey.......Agar quom usey pehchan jaye to wo khush qismat..... or agar naa pehchaney to badqismat, umar bhar dar-badar thokarain khati phirti hay......hamesha dusroon k reh-o-karam par.......Khuda ney thumhey bhi Rehbar bhaij dia hai.....Amar is bat ki hey k tum usey pehchan saktey ho ya nahi..... Aur agar pehchanney mey dair ho gai to phir bohat dair ho jaye gi!

Two things are important...... One,Always look at the bigger picture...."The Cause"......Dont let anything else distract you.... And apply all means to achieve it!.....Second Always look for "Intentions"...... Who is joining or making an alliance or adjustments, and with what intentions????...... Thats it!! nothing more that counts.... Nada.....Petty issues....we can save them for good times.... Not the time now!

:pakistan:
Regards
Adios!

It seems so called alliance is not going well.

Muhammad Imran Malik
Masters from PU and Lecturer at superior university resigned from JI over alliance with PTI.
8343_397361053695786_24427032_n.jpg

In PTI situation is critical:
552107_397366160361942_664894615_n.png

After these remarks PTI cyber team is after her with full throttle. :lol:

Liaqat Bloch was in favour of alliance with PML N but Munawar hassan and the committe of JI took good decision over it and made alliance with PTI cz they cant trust PML N any more they ditched Qazi Hussain in PAst , Not Surprised over the resignation of the lecturer of superior uni lol cz hey may be part of Liaqat blochs team :lol: ground realities are workers of both parties wanted this alliance and there was many supporters of JI with JI's flag at Minar e Pakistan and JI is struggling for its survival and their decision to go with PTI is good for them and PTI in KPK and PUnjab ..

Their Alliance will surely Bang the A$$ of Land Mafia Group of PML N Afzal Khokhar and Saif ul malook Khokhar in my area and i am happy they are going to kick out these thugs :D

shouldnt have joined hands with ji ... terorist symphatisers the scum of all religious zealots

Saqoot-e-Baghdad k waqat, Baghdad ki galyoon mey log is bat per manazery kar rahey they K farashtey sui k suraakh k beach nikal saktey heain ya nahi!!

Compare the situation of your country to it..... and you wont find any difference..... you are on the verge of losing your country and yet content with digging up pettiest issues and making it a reason to forgo the bigger cause..... Its time to wake up....... now or never..... never ever........ Its a prison break.... if successful.....you will enjoy freedom..... If not..... you are doomed.... for ever I must say!

The problem with PTIans ..... they have grown over-confidence, and massive egos......To tell the truth.....Pakistani politics is a different dirt monster altogether.... oper sey, hey be gandi parliamentary from rather then presidential......To topple this kleptocratic regime over is a mammoth task....... pata nahi kahaan soo rahey hoo aap???.....Its not about holding massive jalsas.....trust me its alot more then that......The unbranded candidates which PTI is going to pit in, wont enjoy much respect from the nation(its in our blood, we only salute to baray sahab) specially in rural Pakistan which is 70% not at all ....... so strengthen your arms through all means, which wont have severe side effects.....chota mota nazla zukam bardashat kia ja sakta hey!

Quomoon ki tareekh mey Khuda unko Rehbar kabhi kabhar bhaij deta hey.......Agar quom usey pehchan jaye to wo khush qismat..... or agar naa pehchaney to badqismat, umar bhar dar-badar thokarain khati phirti hay......hamesha dusroon k reh-o-karam par.......Khuda ney thumhey bhi Rehbar bhaij dia hai.....Amar is bat ki hey k tum usey pehchan saktey ho ya nahi..... Aur agar pehchanney mey dair ho gai to phir bohat dair ho jaye gi!

Two things are important...... One,Always look at the bigger picture...."The Cause"......Dont let anything else distract you.... And apply all means to achieve it!.....Second Always look for "Intentions"...... Who is joining or making an alliance or adjustments, and with what intentions????...... Thats it!! nothing more that counts.... Nada.....Petty issues....we can save them for good times.... Not the time now!

Regards
Adios!

You are right.. but we have experienced if some politician wish a new start than his gesture is misused by every one.

I can only credit Musharraf for NRO, but look how today PTIans are using it in selfish manner.

They all needed to be sent to gallows for the damage they did to Pakistani infrastructure, with their long march.

Look at the bigots...they criticized Dr. Qadri who was running peace march under Pakistan flag!

Now they are willing to accept the illegally formed judiciary, and its evil rules.

PTI is Pakistan Tehrik e Injustice, Dr. Qadri has uncovered their muk muka. If they have any moral ground and principles they shall start campaign against corrupt judiciary and illegal ECP.

In reality it is a bunch, which is hungry for the millions of dollars of taxes and lucrative jobs in large state corporations, but they will all be disappointed in the end.

actually to my knowledge, it's naraz sharif who is in bed with the fundos

some of his constituents in rural Punjab heartland are probably certified bomb-makers who scream Kaffir Kaffir Shiaa/Christian/etc. Kaffir from dawn to dusk

all this is happening because this time IMRAN doesnt wanted to be called a jew agent, it was JI which brought this wonderfull prapoganda back in 98-97?:lol::lol::lol:;)

all this is happening because this time IMRAN doesnt wanted to be called a jew agent, it was JI which brought this wonderfull prapoganda back in 98-97?:lol::lol::lol:;)

to be honest, i could care less for Jamat Islami or any of the religious parties

unfortunately in Pakistani politics, you cant be on level playing field without building coalitions. Sad reality

Salaam to all the Muslims,

I am shocked by this news.

Imran Khan paghal tay ni ho gya?

Salaam to all the Muslims.

to be honest, i could care less for Jamat Islami or any of the religious parties

unfortunately in Pakistani politics, you cant be on level playing field without building coalitions. Sad reality

for that IK needs to be, a real politician?
he could hve chosen , PMLq, TuQ! he could hve taken the lead? bt he chose worse?

Ah History is repeating it self. Quaid e Azam also faced internal oppositins from Allama Iqbal Over alliance with Sikandar Hayat Khan.Historians account Allama iqbal stiff opposition and Shadeed Ikhtalafat of Iqbal and Jinnah over this alliance and this has happened before Allama Iqbal Died. They also wished and advised Jinnah go SOLO in Punjab. Read and feel that history is repeating itself

As anticipated, in the 1937 elections the Unionist party was able to win a heavy mandate of the Muslims of the Punjab. On the other hand the Punjab Muslim League was able to win only two seats in the Punjab Assembly. One of the winning candidates, Raja Ghazanfar Ali Khan deserted the PML as soon as the results were officially announced. The other winning candidate was an urban elite, brilliant and an academic lawyer Malik Barkat Ali

Sir Fazl-i-Husain died in 1936, leaving the way clear for Sir Sikandar Hayat Khan to become the first Chief Minister of the Punjab under the newly introduced provincially autonomy under the act of 1935. Sir Sikander was the strongest Chief Minister in India getting the support of 120 out of 175 members of the Punjab Assembly. He laid the foundation of the strongest pro-government ministry in the Punjab.

Contrary to his expectations, the Congress party soon after resuming power in India made Sir Sikandar’s life extremely difficult in the Punjab. The Punjab Congress and their allies like the Khaksars, Majlis-e-Itihad-e-Millat and the Ahrars pooled their resources to give Sir Sikander a very tough opposition. He and his party could no longer afford to be politically isolated and some sort of alliance with the Punjab Muslim League, no matter how loose it may be, was essential for the survival of Sikandar Ministry.
He agreed to sign a pact with Jinnah called as Sikandar-Jinnah Pact. Sikandar Hayat Khan's motives remain unclear, but it is suspected that he hoped to become the leader of Muslim League in his own province, if not its ultimate leader. Whatever be the reason, this helped the Muslim League to carve out a niche in Punjab.

The PML leaders like Allama Muhammad Iqbal and Malik Barkat Ali, were not happy with this situation and began to send a catalogue of complaints to Jinnah against Sir Sikander alleging that the Punjab Premier had been hindering the growth the PML at all levels and both Barkat Ali and Iqbal also recommended the rupture of Sikandar-Jinnah alliance and punish the Punjab Premier.

Iqbal died in 1938 and Sir Shahnawaz Mamdot who was a personal friend of Sir Sikandar Hayat Khan, became the Punjab Muslim League leader. The Nawab due to his connections with the British administrators and also due to his friendship with Sikander was not in favour of severing links with the Unionist party. Moreover, it seems that Jinnah would have made his own calculations that at least for the time being playing for time was the best policy in dealing with Sir Sikandar Hayat’s policies based on maintaining the status quo model in Punjab politics. Quaid-i-Azam was a man of vision and farsightedness and he fully understood the limitations of the Punjab Muslim League analyzing that Iqbal was a poet-philosopher and Barket Ali had personal grievances against Sikandar; and that putting undue pressure on Sir Sikandar was not in the best interest of the Punjab Muslim League.[32]
The next biggest move by the Muslim League was passage of Lahore Resolution in March 1940 which entailed the dismemberment of the Punjab and the division of India in to Hindu and Muslim states. The Lahore resolution created many problems for Sikander and his successor Khizr Hayat Tiwana.

The cooperation between PML and the Unionist therefore did not last long because Sir Sikander once again tried to sail into two boats. However his dual loyalty was tolerated by the League leadership and no strict action was taken against him.
Khizr was appointed Chief Minister of Punjab because of his family’s deep loyalty to the British.

When he was considered for the Chief Ministership, there were eminent and experienced politicians available; they were Nawab Muzaffar Khan, Liquat Hayat Khan and Malik Feroz Khan Noon. However, The Governor perhaps preferred Khizr because he was expected to rely more on his advice. When Khizr committed many political blunders and adopted anti Muslim League policies, the alliance between the two parties came to an end. The Muslim supporters of Unionist party were therefore advised by the Muslim League to divorce themselves from the Unionist Party and join the Muslim League ranks as early as possible.

Punjab Muslim League - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

for that IK needs to be, a real politician?
he could hve chosen , PMLq, TuQ! he could hve taken the lead? bt he chose worse?

first of all -- i'll add to my previous post that in many parliamentary democracies - coalition govts. are not uncommon. Look at UK or Israel for example.

PML-Q is a weak party. I think IK is really trying to gain a foothold especially in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. In the Punjab he has quite a following among the younger educated middle/upper class folks. Karachi will always be MQM-village; until the feudal culture ends, Sindh will probably remain PPP though IK should've done more to reach out to the people of the Province.

Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa/FATA will be increasingly important given the poor representation by ANP during these last 5 damaging years of going backwards. There are only 2 political parties that have ever been influential in the north; either the MMA/JI religious parties or the so-called "secular" ANP.

Because of ANPs corruption, fake degrees culture and their overall incompetence - Imran Khan probably figured that the JI may have more legitimacy. ANP has some good people inside but those who are honest are people who dont really matter. Their top leadership are all unpatriotic crooks like Zardari etc.

if Imran Khan is to be taken seriously - he has to abide by the principles he stood for -- and that is ending the dynastic/feudalistic corrupt politics that has bogged down Pakistan for almost 6 decade.

The 2 main priorities will be stabilizing/boosting the economy and coming up with a firm counter-terrorism policy.

oh yeah - and Pakistanis also need to evolve and change and also take charge.....

pay your taxes, use your brains, and come up with solutions not short-cuts.....we tend to talk a lot more than doing

Salaam to all the Muslims,

I am shocked by this news.

Imran Khan paghal tay ni ho gya?

Salaam to all the Muslims.

Welcome to Fail Tsunami beger

tsunami_fail.jpg

Sindh will probably remain PPP though IK should've done more to reach out to the people of the Province.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/nation...slami-pti-whole-pakistan-5.html#ixzz2OaXZTSOH

This time around Marvi has done major work in Sindh... i doubt it will remain PPP.

Imran Khan ignored Sindh clearly... it appeared that it has been tasked to focus on Punjab. I feel that IK and PPP have secret deal.. of supporting each other in Punjab and Sindh.

actually to my knowledge, it's naraz sharif who is in bed with the fundos

some of his constituents in rural Punjab heartland are probably certified bomb-makers who scream Kaffir Kaffir Shiaa/Christian/etc. Kaffir from dawn to dusk

I have only once visited Bahawalpur, Kot Addu and Multan, so do not know much but, how come intelligence agencies are not aware of bomb factories which you are mentioning! You are being biased here!

shouldnt have joined hands with ji ... terorist symphatisers the scum of all religious zealots

PTI is shaken and desperate... their popularity is all time low. Looks like he has ill advised in past one year, by some Sharif moles.

Back
Top Bottom