What's new

Alliance of Jamat e Islami and PTI in whole pakistan

This is amazing!!!!

These so-called Pakistani liberals just annoy the hell outa me. So they are insecure and mad because PTI formed an alliance with JI? Well, do they EVER look beyond their selfish interests? No, they don't. They just care for their own liberal self, to hell with Pakistan. To hell with Pakistani people! hah!

Would I have voted for JI? no. But if I was in Pakistan this time, would I vote for PTI-JI alliance? HELL. YES. ! Why? Because I might not like few thing personally, but in the bigger cause of saving my dear homeland, I can sacrifice 'my taste' a bit. Please, someone tell this to people who are crying over this alliance.

People, please compromise a bit in your taste and think for Pakistan (The bigger cause!). JI-PTI alliance is a great thing.

I really, really wish that PTI comes to power this time Inshallah...

http://mybroadband.co.za/photos/data/500/tsunami_fail.

I think we should put Nawaz Sharif's face on this picture. After 23rd March jalsa, Nawaz must be feeling like this guy.

This is amazing!!!!

These so-called Pakistani liberals just annoy the hell outa me. Would I have voted for JI? no. But if I was in Pakistan this time, would I vote for PTI-JI alliance? HELL. YES. ! Why? Because I might not like few thing personally, but in the bigger cause of saving my dear homeland, I can sacrifice 'my taste' a bit. Please, someone tell this to people who are crying over this alliance.

People, please compromise a bit in your taste and think for Pakistan (The bigger cause!). JI-PTI alliance is a great thing.
I really, really wish that PTI comes to power this time Inshallah...

Can you please explain WHY this alliance is good - please be precise

first of all -- i'll add to my previous post that in many parliamentary democracies - coalition govts. are not uncommon. Look at UK or Israel for example.

PML-Q is a weak party. I think IK is really trying to gain a foothold especially in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. In the Punjab he has quite a following among the younger educated middle/upper class folks. Karachi will always be MQM-village; until the feudal culture ends, Sindh will probably remain PPP though IK should've done more to reach out to the people of the Province.

Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa/FATA will be increasingly important given the poor representation by ANP during these last 5 damaging years of going backwards. There are only 2 political parties that have ever been influential in the north; either the MMA/JI religious parties or the so-called "secular" ANP.

Because of ANPs corruption, fake degrees culture and their overall incompetence - Imran Khan probably figured that the JI may have more legitimacy. ANP has some good people inside but those who are honest are people who dont really matter. Their top leadership are all unpatriotic crooks like Zardari etc.

if Imran Khan is to be taken seriously - he has to abide by the principles he stood for -- and that is ending the dynastic/feudalistic corrupt politics that has bogged down Pakistan for almost 6 decade.

The 2 main priorities will be stabilizing/boosting the economy and coming up with a firm counter-terrorism policy.

oh yeah - and Pakistanis also need to evolve and change and also take charge.....

pay your taxes, use your brains, and come up with solutions not short-cuts.....we tend to talk a lot more than doing

Nice dreams, bt I will say ok?lol
Actully its more thn just alliances, biggest opposition in KPK to IK is mullana fazlu? Who already calling him jew agent ? & he don't want JI doing the same?lol
Mark my words whtever support he hve in KpK , he is still going to stand short thn fazlu!
Taxes wow, yes vry good thing bt its from industrielized nations? Isn't ? Is pakistan a industriel country?no
So , can he implement agriclutural tax ? No
Yes slogans are good, dreams r true,bt practicly wht experince he hve?none
Only thing he has is his will, which is good bt nt enough?
He couuld hve gone alone?no
Because he don't want hear jew prapoganda! Against him again thts it?

Can you please explain WHY this alliance is good - please be precise

For couple of reasons :

First

In KPK-FATA region (Strategic Move)

In KPK/FATA area, if JI and PTI had gone alone, their vote would've been divided (Educated moderates/Moderate Muslims living in those regions would've either voted JI or PTI) ... But the vote of PPP/ANP 'alliance' would've remained the same...add PML(N)/JUI(F) into the equation...

So though having the majority vote, winning KPK alone would've been hard for PTI (and JI too) ...ANP-PPP had the best chance then.... Now PTI-JI are together! Fata tribes have already announced their alliance with Imran Khan..

So now, PTI-JI-FATA Tribes hold a MASSIVE chance to win KPK decisively, Inshallah...

So this is the first advantage..

You tell me muse ... Which would you choose? ANP-PPP alliance, PML(N)/Holy Molana Diesal alliance, OR PTI/Jamat-e-Islami alliance?

I think the answer must be clear as crystal, even for hardcore liberals who put Pakistan above their *personal* liberal feelings (which I'm afraid they don't!).

Second

PTI and Jamat-e-Islami alliance on national level (Defensive Move)

JI carries a significant vote-bank of its own...and it is not extremist mullah vote-bank...Many, many 'average Pakistanis' do vote and support JI, right? Now, JI knows that its vote-bank can do nothing much on its own..It has to go with someone. PTI knows this too...

Now, do you want JI to go with PML(N), who is already forming alliances with literally EVERYONE (corrupt, thief, gay, straight, garbage, gold..you just name it! ) ... It'd be against PTI interests if JI goes with PML(N). JI also doesn't want to go with corrupt PML(N)....so it is good for JI/PTI to have alliance.

Also, if they are in alliance in KPK/FATA, and in opposition on national level, this would've made things complicated..So why not do what is most logical?

Jamat-e-Islami is anti-status quo, honest (atleast on their stated stance), and corruption free. Also, they have democracy in their party...So this alliance makes sense..

Voting PTI is the only option for Pakistanis....I hope liberals will curb their fragile egos and vote for PTI! They must think for Pakistan FIRST and their liberal emotions second.

Nice dreams, bt I will say ok?lol
Actully its more thn just alliances, biggest opposition in KPK to IK is mullana fazlu? Who already calling him jew agent ? & he don't want JI doing the same?lol
Mark my words whtever support he hve in KpK , he is still going to stand short thn fazlu!
Taxes wow, yes vry good thing bt its from industrielized nations? Isn't ? Is pakistan a industriel country?no
So , can he implement agriclutural tax ? No
Yes slogans are good, dreams r true,bt practicly wht experince he hve?none
Only thing he has is his will, which is good bt nt enough?
He couuld hve gone alone?no
Because he don't want hear jew prapoganda! Against him again thts it?

Long bs short : What is the *best* option for Pakistani voters in this election, if not PTI? Answer it with "To the point" approach...

AuZ

You make the JI sound like a giant - it's nothing of the sort - if it was not for their ability to terrorize, they would be nothing at all - anyway, PTI do not have any "alliance" with JI, what they do have is a seat adjustment and that too in one seat -- You can choose to see the problems of Pakistan as those of "Liberals", but in this election, I'm afraid that there may be no clear majority - and that means further instability - a huge danger - it's too bad

Welcome to Fail Tsunami beger

tsunami_fail.jpg

This time around Marvi has done major work in Sindh... i doubt it will remain PPP.

Imran Khan ignored Sindh clearly... it appeared that it has been tasked to focus on Punjab. I feel that IK and PPP have secret deal.. of supporting each other in Punjab and Sindh.

Punjab holds 148 NA seats and to bring political change in pakistan every party focuses on Punjab so your argument on PPP deal with PTI is baseless secondly the real Fight in 2013 election is between PML N Vs PTI ,, PPP is on edge of its destruction no one is bothering PPP now cz of their performance if they got even 40 NA seats it will be miracle now :D

and its up to you to whom you support PML N ( a land mafia group and corrupt elite ) or PTI ( The real democratic party not a family limited company )

people forgot the days when PTI leader Imran was locked up inside a college by JI boys and beaten up...... today they are allies the mullah and imran.......... sigh the dirty politics of Pakistan!

AuZ

You make the JI sound like a giant - it's nothing of the sort - if it was not for their ability to terrorize, they would be nothing at all - anyway, PTI do not have any "alliance" with JI, what they do have is a seat adjustment and that too in one seat -- You can choose to see the problems of Pakistan as those of "Liberals", but in this election, I'm afraid that there may be no clear majority - and that means further instability - a huge danger - it's too bad

LOL who is taking JI as Giant ?? they arent Giant but they do have thousands votes in every area and i bet their alliance can Kick out PML N from lahore and KPK easily ... in my area PML N was on top until 2010 now they are surviving for their existence here :lol: let me share you a bi election result of PP160 in 2009 in which PML N , PTI and JI participated turn over was below 40%

Final Result (approx): (Source: Express News)

PMLN = 27798

PTI = 19432

JI = 7,957

let me remind you this by election was before the KHan's rise of Tsunami, turn over was low and with Rigging and use of Govt punjab's machinery PML N's Land mafia brothers won :D

Ji have 15k to 20k votes in our area, their head quarter mansura is here and vote of PTI has increased significantly now you can imagine the combination of both parties what will be the results, PML N's own Town Presidents are working for PTI here in our town ahahaahahaha :D they them selfs are fed up of these thugs .

people forgot the days when PTI leader Imran was locked up inside a college by JI boys and beaten up...... today they are allies the mullah and imran.......... sigh the dirty politics of Pakistan!

its people like you who called him taliban khan when he did long march against the Drone attacks :angel: a modern Mullah with other mullah what a lethal combination this is going to be :lol:

No body has forgotten.

However, it shows that IK has a big heart and for the good of the country and people he can join with the people who have wronged him personally.

There is dirty politics in Pakistan but this alliance not an example of dirty politics.

For couple of reasons :

First

In KPK-FATA region (Strategic Move)

In KPK/FATA area, if JI and PTI had gone alone, their vote would've been divided (Educated moderates/Moderate Muslims living in those regions would've either voted JI or PTI) ... But the vote of PPP/ANP 'alliance' would've remained the same...add PML(N)/JUI(F) into the equation...

So though having the majority vote, winning KPK alone would've been hard for PTI (and JI too) ...ANP-PPP had the best chance then.... Now PTI-JI are together! Fata tribes have already announced their alliance with Imran Khan..

So now, PTI-JI-FATA Tribes hold a MASSIVE chance to win KPK decisively, Inshallah...

So this is the first advantage..

You tell me muse ... Which would you choose? ANP-PPP alliance, PML(N)/Holy Molana Diesal alliance, OR PTI/Jamat-e-Islami alliance?

I think the answer must be clear as crystal, even for hardcore liberals who put Pakistan above their *personal* liberal feelings (which I'm afraid they don't!).

Second

PTI and Jamat-e-Islami alliance on national level (Defensive Move)

JI carries a significant vote-bank of its own...and it is not extremist mullah vote-bank...Many, many 'average Pakistanis' do vote and support JI, right? Now, JI knows that its vote-bank can do nothing much on its own..It has to go with someone. PTI knows this too...

Now, do you want JI to go with PML(N), who is already forming alliances with literally EVERYONE (corrupt, thief, gay, straight, garbage, gold..you just name it! ) ... It'd be against PTI interests if JI goes with PML(N). JI also doesn't want to go with corrupt PML(N)....so it is good for JI/PTI to have alliance.

Also, if they are in alliance in KPK/FATA, and in opposition on national level, this would've made things complicated..So why not do what is most logical?

Jamat-e-Islami is anti-status quo, honest (atleast on their stated stance), and corruption free. Also, they have democracy in their party...So this alliance makes sense..

Voting PTI is the only option for Pakistanis....I hope liberals will curb their fragile egos and vote for PTI! They must think for Pakistan FIRST and their liberal emotions second.

Long bs short : What is the *best* option for Pakistani voters in this election, if not PTI? Answer it with "To the point" approach...

best from the worst? you mean?

Ah History is repeating it self. Quaid e Azam also faced internal oppositins from Allama Iqbal Over alliance with Sikandar Hayat Khan.Historians account Allama iqbal stiff opposition and Shadeed Ikhtalafat of Iqbal and Jinnah over this alliance and this has happened before Allama Iqbal Died. They also wished and advised Jinnah go SOLO in Punjab. Read and feel that history is repeating itself

Punjab Muslim League - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

so is Imran Khan, by following in the political footsteps of Jinnah (as per the link), doing the right thing in your view?

btw Qazi Hussain had apologized to IK and got upset at how the jamaat students behaved with IK. Infact IK was much closer to Qazi sb's heart than any of his party's members.

so is Imran Khan, by following in the political footsteps of Jinnah (as per the link), doing the right thing in your view?

btw Qazi Hussain had apologized to IK and got upset at how the jamaat students behaved with IK. Infact IK was much closer to Qazi sb's heart than any of his party's members.

Yes he is doing a right thing. It's Pakistan. What do you expect ? and in politics you have to be flexible. If every thing has to be made an ego issue, no one would survive in it. Aj Pirzada Sahab, You are think tank. Think rationally not emotively.

Even Liberal Zulfiqar ali bhutto had to made an alliance with these Jamatis in his era.

Yes he is doing a right thing. It's Pakistan. What do you expect ? and in politics you have to be flexible. If every thing has to be made an ego issue, no one would survive in it. Aj Pirzada Sahab, You are think tank. Think rationally not emotively.

Even Liberal Zulfiqar ali bhutto had to made an alliance with these Jamatis in his era.

i havent started thinking yet. see im 'In-Active' looool
only wanted to know what you were thinking. your post left me in the middle so wanted to clarify. thanks though

Back
Top Bottom