What's new

Ali Zafar crying for peace between India and Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would say quite a lot of pakistanis want friendship with India, but quite a lot Indians hate pakistan due to terrorism(especially mumbai).
I would say Mumbai harmed indo-pak peace more than any war, even Musharaf was given red carpet welcome by Indians after kargil.

GoI will find it very difficult to do any peace deal with pakistan as mumbai has moved a lot of people into right wingers.

He is a besura just like aslam...but he is a gentleman... I have watched his interview on a pakistani show and this guy talks a lot of sense.

By peace may be he meant every other Pakistani should join bollywood :D because there is now no war between the two countries everything is in peace.

Crying for peace?? WTF be a man Ali - I liked him as a singer but this video tells me that I was wrong!

sigh !!!:fie::fie: I m gonna go watch his movie tomorrow , he has come here to earn some honest money here,, let's help him earn some money:pop:

Well, there are many good and bad movies, Slumdog Millionaire is one of the worst example on India.

Tere bin laden movie, it will give us a good comedy and laugh.. You know, laughing is the best medicine for your heart after the world bully on Pakistan negative propaganda. Just chill and relax watch movies!

Ali Zafar played role in this movie to show very innocent of Pakistanis and no clue of bin laden.

Why are there protests over the new Bin Laden movie in India. Wasn't 'Tere Bin Ladin' shot in India by choice? :rofl:

Full interview

thats called acting.....the more money you get.....the more genuine acting you perform.......and more closer you get to bal thakeray....the emmigration clerk of india who extends visa according to his owns little brain's like and dislike.

Last edited by a moderator:
thats called acting.....the more money you get.....the more genuine acting you perform.......and more closer you get to bal thakeray....the emmigration clerk of india who extends visa according to his owns little brain's like and dislike.

bal thackeray ..immigration clerk:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

if bal thakeray dosent extends his visa....he wont be able to sleep with bollywood actresses....thats why he is crying:lol:

if bal thakeray dosent extends his visa....he wont be able to sleep with bollywood actresses....thats why he is crying:lol:

prisoner.gif

Just tell me, i don't want to be rude here. Is your background Indian?
If it is then i can see why you have hard feelings and why you want peace...

My background has nothing to do with wanting peace instead of war but yes my grandparents were Indians who migrated from India to Pakistan losing half of their family in the process. Unlike you I have actually been to India and I know people on both sides of the border just want to live their life in peace, they are not interested in dirty politics and wars. The locals were very nice and helpful and many of them knew I was a Pakistani.
The Europeans found out in 1945 after countless wars that wars are only causing destruction and it was peace among them that actually allowed them to develop. Now your probably still in middle school so I can understand your love for war but maybe one day when you grow up you will understand what I'm saying.

Really dont understand why people out here are making issue out of it.He is a professional ad if he is good in anything it is his wish to work anywhere.Lot of pakistanis here are putting up in some other countries ? did they ever ask their dad why did he left Pakistan ? Since Ali Zafar talked on Indian channel and shared what he has in his heart and that too about India some fanatics started calling him traitor.Our actors do sound like this and that too in Pakistani channels but we dont start crying over all this.Grow up please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom